White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe
Are you in the holiday cookie baking and eating mode yet? Yep, we are too! Try these excellent white chocolate chip cranberry cookies! There’s something about the combo of dry tart cranberries and sweet white chocolate that is so fantastic. These are a huge hit in my family especially with my husband. He says they are “amazing”, and they happen to be very easy and quick to make! Recipe from Betty Crocker.
White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
yield: 36 SERVINGS
Excellent recipe for your next holiday party or family event! Pair this recipe with hot cocoa for a cozy sweet treat.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, if desired
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6oz)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
What a beautiful holiday cookie too. Soft, chewy, and delicious! Enjoy.