50% Off Amazon Prime Membership w/ EBT or Medicaid Card
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Snag a discount on an Amazon Prime Membership!
If you’ve been wanting to score a discount on an Amazon Prime membership, you’ve come to the right place and shopping from your couch can be easier than you think!
If you currently have a valid EBT or Medicaid card, you can score 50% off an Amazon Prime membership! This offer is valid for anyone that is currently enrolled in any of these assistance programs…
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Coronavirus Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) – NEW
- Other programs by state
If you qualify, that means you can score an Amazon Prime membership for just $5.99 per month (regularly $12.99/month or $119 per year)! 😱
Don’t qualify for the above? You can still score a FREE Amazon Prime 30-day trial!
Follow these steps to find out if you qualify…
To see if you are eligible for this special discounted Amazon Prime Membership, simply follow these directions…
- Head on over here,
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button,
- Confirm your eligibility with a valid EBT number (note you will be asked to upload an image of your EBT card)
- Then, you’ll be shopping in no time! Easy Peasy!
Don’t have an EBT or Medicaid card?
If you don’t qualify for any of the offers mentioned above, you may still be able to score one of these freebie trials on a new Amazon Prime Membership…
- FREE Amazon Prime 30-day trial (valid for any new member!)
- Free 6-month Prime student membership (a great perk for college students!)
Remember, with any of these membership options, you’ll enjoy FREE 2-day shipping on millions of items, unlimited movie and TV streaming with Prime Video, free unlimited photo storage, 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals, exclusive discounts, and so much MORE!