9 Favorite Target Throw Pillows (Magnolia, Opalhouse, & More!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
“One more pillow won’t hurt…”
Says everyone who comes across a cute throw pillow they just need to add to their collection. 😍 One of the easiest ways to add more personality to a room is to spruce it up with fun throw pillows.
Check out these gorgeous and affordable Target throw pillows that give your home a decorative touch without sending your budget into a spiral.
1. This decorative loop throw pillow is selling out fast in all colors.
Neutral has never looked so vibrant with this textured diamond pattern design from Opalhouse. If you act fast, you can still score this beauty before all colors sell out!
2. This gray stonewashed floral pillow looks more expensive than it is.
If you’re looking to add a sophisticated touch to your space then this stonewashed pillow will do just that! With its soft velvet appearance and subtle floral print, this is totally reminiscent of a Restoration Hardware knockoff.
Hip Tip: Speaking of Restoration Hardware, check out these trendy cloud couch dupes that everyone’s obsessing over.
3. This tribal design throw pillow is like artwork for your couch.
Even in just black and white, this globally-inspired print pillow can add a whole lot of character to your living room, bedroom, or even your breakfast nook like some reviewers shared online at Target.
4. Modern tassel pillows and neutral colors for the win!
Chip and Joanna Gaines do it again with their new spring line of pillows. We’re loving this neutral off-white one complete with modern gray stripes and some trendy tassels on each corner.
5. Geometric designs on pillows are what modern decor dreams are made of.
This pillow adds a subtle pop of color with shades of peach and beige, but it also comes in other colors if you’re looking for something slighting different. Who knew simple geometric shapes could be so festive and chic?
6. This embroidered Target throw pillow looks like a custom piece of art from Serena & Lily.
Step into Target to get a stunning embroidered pillow. You’ll be shocked by the looks of this pillow since it looks just like something out of Serena & Lily’s coastal catalog but for just a fraction of the cost.
7. Jute pillows with plants and florals will add a pop of color outdoors, too.
Who said you couldn’t have pillows outside too?! These vibrant floral beauties will add a pop of fun and color to your outdoor sanctuary or keep them inside for a summertime touch indoors.
8. This pillow would make a great wedding gift idea or perfect for your anniversary.
Know someone who’s ringing wedding bells soon? This cute throw pillow would make an adorable (and affordable) wedding gift idea. Plus, if you’re already married yourself, you can consider putting this highly rated pillow on a bed for two.
9. A round macrame fringe pillow will make your boho living room complete.
Available in pink or blue, this cute round pillow with fringe and macrame will add a playful touch to your couch and living room while still staying muted and sophisticated. Basically the epitome of Chip and Joanna Gaines.