Best Laptop Deals for Black Friday 2020 (Get $200 Off MacBook Air!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Black Friday laptop deals are here!
With more people than ever working and learning from home this year, laptops are sure to be one of the hottest gifts of 2020. Whether you’re seeking a lightweight MacBook Air, a gaming laptop, or a notebook with a powerful processor, there’s a laptop computer deal out there for you!
Since Black Friday started earlier than ever this year, some of the laptop deals are already live. There are currently sales happening all over at popular retailers like Best Buy, Costco, HP, Dell, and Walmart. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday right around the corner, there are even more deals on the way!
Keep your eye on Office Depot/Office Max and Staples in the days ahead, as we expect to see their prices drop closer to Black Friday. But for now, power up with the best 2020 Black Friday laptop deals so far!
(We will continue to update this list as more Black Friday ads are released.)
- Acer Chromebook Spin 713 2-in-1 13.5-inch Laptop – $549 (regularly $629) LIVE NOW!
- Lenovo Yoga C740 2-in-1 15.6-inch Laptop – $899.99 (regularly $1,099.99) LIVE NOW!
- MacBook Air – Save up to $200 on select models beginning Thursday, 11/26 online.
- MacBook Pro – Save Up to $250 on select models beginning Sunday, 11/22 in-store and online.
- HP Pavilion Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor $349.99 (regularly $629.99) – available 11/22-11/29
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15-inch Laptop – $399 (regularly $499) LIVE NOW!
Learn how to get the best deals while shopping on Black Friday!