Support the Nationwide Movement & Help Teachers Clear Their School Supply List
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
It’s Time to Help Teachers Clear The List!
With back to school season right around the corner, thousands of teachers across the country are working to prepare their classrooms for the new school year and this typically means stocking up on school supplies.
Did you know that many teachers pay for a majority of classroom supplies out of their own pockets? Yes, it’s true! Classroom supplies are not cheap and some school districts struggle, leaving many teachers to pay for school supplies on their own.
Let’s help support teachers with the Clear The List movement! ❤️
You can help by donating items from teacher’s Amazon shopping lists!
Teachers and educational professionals can head over to Amazon, create a classroom wish list, and then share their lists publicly. Even better, anyone can ‘donate’ items that are on the list and after making a donation, donors can even leave a note or message letting the teacher know how much they are appreciated. So awesome!
Teachers, follow these steps to make your own classroom wish list on Amazon:
- Head over to Amazon and hover over Account & List at the top of any Amazon.com page. Select ‘Create a List’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Wish list and whether you want the list to be private or public. You can also designate whether your list is for an organization and if so, you’ll have the option to provide the website address of the organization.
- Click ‘Save’ and then you can start adding items to your list!
- To add items to your wish list, simply browse Amazon for products and then click ‘Add to List’ under the Buy box on the right-hand side of any item’s product detail page.
- Only list owners can make changes through Manage List. Both list owners and collaborators will be able to add and remove items.
If you’re a teacher, be sure to share your teacher list in the comments below so that readers can help clear your list! 🙌
Make a School Supply Cake for Your Teacher – Great Back to School Gift Idea!