Get the Latest FabFitFun Fall Box for ONLY $39.99 Shipped (Over $350 Value!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Treat yourself to a FabFitFun box of beauty and lifestyle favorites!
The new FabFitFun Fall Box is here and it’s full of AMAZING goodies for you to welcome all the warm and cozy fall feelings! Let me tell ya, this year’s box does not disappoint and is getting me super psyched for cooler weather, sweaters, and Autumn candles.
Grab yourself a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte 😆🎃and I’ll explain why I personally love this seasonal box and the exciting finds from my recent purchase!
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun offers quarterly, seasonal subscription boxes filled with FULL-SIZE fashion, beauty, fitness, and lifestyle products! Every season, you’ll be able to choose products and add-ons that you want in your box or you can make it a surprise – your choice! FabFitFun members will also get access to exclusive sales with discounts of up to 70% off and offers from their brand partners!
When you sign up as an annual member, you’ll be prepaying for four boxes, so you will only be billed once and the boxes will arrive each season, like a fun gift to yourself!
Here’s what I received in my Fall 2021 FabFitFun box (worth a whopping $346!)
- Golden Rabbit 2-Quart Enamel Dutch Oven ($44 value) – perfect for making fall soups, and it’s oven & dishwasher safe!
- Arhaus Moroccan Spice Candle in Copper ($40 value) – a beautiful luxury candle that smells like cinnamon nutmeg, and clove.
- KORRES (Santorini Grape) Renewing Body Cleanser ($19 value)- a gel to foam shower gel that combines activated aloe extract, wheat proteins, and marshmallow root to help maintain the skin’s natural moisture level for a comforted clean each day that locks in hydration.
- Purlisse Charcol Pumpkin & Ginger Mask ($48 value) – a 10-minute facial treatment infused with pumpkin and ginger to instantly brighten, soothe, and improve skin texture.
- APL All-Purpose Packable Backpack ($60 value)- a stylish lightweight backpack is perfect for travel or quick errands and folds neatly into a small pouch to store.
- JennyBird Austin Cuff Bracelet ($135 value) – a mix of classic and modern chains, this cuff is for someone who loves a good stack.
My favorites are the Golden Rabbit dutch oven and Arhaus candle.
I cannot wait to use both of them! There were lots of other options to choose from and they all look great! For instance, there is a nice Arhaus throw blanket (worth $60) and Coach necklace stud earrings set (worth $125) as another option instead of the Dutch oven. These both looked like beautiful finds too!
Ready to score the Fall FabFitFun 2021 box? New and previous members can use code FAB10 to get $10 off…
Use coupon code FAB10
Shipping is free
Final cost $39.99 shipped!
The products in FabFitFun boxes are typically worth over $200 altogether!
My picks were actually worth $346! That’s one of the reasons why I feel like this is a nice value. I’ll be rocking this pretty JennyBird cuff bracelet all year because it will go with everything!
Popular items sometimes sell out, so if you are interested in customizing your box with the most options available, consider grabbing yours quickly! Even though the window is technically closed to fully customize this Fall box, don’t be shy to chat with their awesome customer service online live chat, and they can assist you with certain requests if you reach out. We actually had a team member test this out and she was successful!
You can even check out the full reveal on FabFitFun.com of ALL the products available for the 2021 FALL FabFitFun box!
Here are the Reasons I LOVE FabFitFun :
- There are so many options to customize during the window so you’ll be sure to receive items you’ll likely use. Typically it’s 6-8 full-size products depending on how you customize.
- FabFitFun is all about supporting female founders, and this box features 37 incredible female-founded brands!
- Everything is so high-quality! Over the years I have received so many high-end beauty and lifestyle items. This brand is the gold standard for quarterly boxes!
- There are so many “giftable” items in here if you won’t use them yourself! It’s a fun way to stock the gift closet ahead of Christmas.
- The magazine that comes inside each box is actually a nice lifestyle read. It has recipes, health tips, and lots of info on how to use each product.
FabFitFun Annual Signup w/ Fall Box $179.99
Shipping is free
Final cost $179.99 shipped – just $44.99 each box
Turns out I’m not the only person at Hip2Save who loves FabFitFun! Check out what other members of our team had to say:
“FabFitFun is the only subscription box I have and I feel like it’s a gift to myself 4 times a year! I actually just got mine yesterday and I got all the same things Lina did. I also give one to my mom for her birthday so she gets all the goodies too. It makes the best gift and I love trying all of the fun new things. And the Dutch oven pot is sooo cute!” –Michelle
“I love FabFitFun for gifts, too! It’s not something I would use personally, but I have gifted it to my daughter. She loves the surprises inside! It’s right up her alley – she is 27. I sent them to her for about a year.” – Jennifer
“FabFitFun is one of those subscriptions that is SO much fun to receive. I always love getting them around this time of year because even though I keep the majority of the products sent, there would always be one or two things I already had or didn’t feel like I would use…but helllllllo new giftable item for my mom or sister-in-law! 😄 That’s why the fall or winter boxes are the best ones (of course, in my opinion) to get. The product value is always so much more than I expect. This fall box is seriously too cute not to scoop up!” – Emily
FabFitFun is a “treat yo self” box that’s always been well worth it in my opinion!
If it’s in your budget, I highly recommend it!
I love that I can customize my box based on what I like and that it’s not a monthly box, but just four times a year. It’s my one splurge that I give myself that I can even turn into several gifts, too.