All Michaels Kids Events Cancelled Due to Coronavirus Concerns
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Michaels offers free crafts & activities for the kids!
We have made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel large gatherings including the following in-store events:
Spring MAKE Camp
Simply sign up in-store or online, or just drop into each event during the designated time.
Check out these fun crafts your kiddos can make…
- Sunday, March 8th from 2PM-4PM: Craft Stick Bee
- Monday, March 9th from 4PM-6PM: Pom Pom Caterpillar
- Tuesday, March 10th from 4PM-6PM: Stain Glass Kite
- Wednesday, March 11th from 4PM-6PM: Beaded Butterfly
- Thursday, March 12th from 4PM-6PM: Friendship Bracelets
- Friday, March 13th from 4PM-6PM: Clothespin Bird
In addition to the FREE Kids events, Michael’s puts on other craft events where all you have to do is buy certain supplies:
- Saturday, March 7th from 11AM-2PM: Spring Garden Party – Buy the wreath base, and the rest of the supplies will be provided.
- Saturday, March 14th from 11AM- 2 PM: Spring Maker Fest – Buy the wooden frame, and the rest of the supplies will be provided.
- Saturday, March 28th from 10AM-12PM: Kids Club Craft Stick Chick – $3 per project, supplies included.
Make these fun crafts with your kiddos at home!
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime
- Edible Crystal Gems
- DIY Dinosaur Surprise Eggs
- DIY Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- Disney Puzzle Frame
- DIY Rock Cactus Garden
- Craft Stick Bracelets
- 2-Ingredient Play Dough