We’ve Created a Free Kids Chore Bingo Printable to Make Cleaning Fun!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Now’s a great time for a game of BINGO!
Cleaning can be fun after all. Download our free printable bingo chore chart for kids so they’re staying productive and have something to be proud of!
Chores should be fun now more than ever!
With all ages in mind, we came up with some chores (and a FREE printable!) that almost all independent kids will be able to accomplish on their own. Keep in mind that some do require the use of cleaning products, so parental supervision may be necessary.
Some of the chores we chose may take a little extra time than others too, which is why we simplified it into rows and columns of threes. This simple chart will allow bigger tasks around the house to get done, while also helping kids feel accomplished when they reach a BINGO!
Once your child reaches BINGO, you can reward them with something special!
Okay, okay…we realize that most kids don’t find chores fun by any means and could use a little extra incentive. So by offering some fun rewards that will speak to their love language, we think your kids will be much more excited to power through some tough chores to reap the greater rewards later. 💪 Here’s a list of some reward ideas you can consider:
- Let them choose what’s for dinner – they can even pick from our favorite (& easy) dinner recipes!
- Pick out a new book to buy – here’s the top-selling children’s books on Amazon right now!
- Go camping in the living room – use blankets and pillows you already have or check out these highly-rated tents on Amazon!
- Bake a special treat with mom or dad – we’ve got plenty of yummy dessert ideas they can choose from, too.
- Get an extra hour of gaming time
- Crafting or kid-friendly DIY – here are some of our favorites!
The options are endless! Here’s a bunch of other inexpensive ways you can keep the kids entertained at home.
Want to play our BINGO game electronically?
Download and save our story highlight for Facebook or Instagram by clicking here or tapping the photo below. Then be sure to follow and tag us in your stories so we can see your little one’s progress!
…Or have it your own way!
Here’s a blank printable so you can decide what needs to be cleaned this week. 🙌
We hope you and your kids enjoy this fun BINGO chore chart. Clean on, friends!
These are the best snack & meal delivery boxes you can order right now.