National Bowling Day is August 10th and We’re Rolling Out the Deals!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Got any spare time this weekend? 🎳
Saturday, August 10, is National Bowling Day! If bowling is right up your alley and you’re planning to celebrate, check out our list of Bowling Day deals before you head out! For all the best entertainment deals, bookmark this link.
1. Get two FREE games at AMF, Bowlero, BowlMor Lanes, or Brunswick Zone.
Sign up for the MVB Rewards Program and you’ll get a coupon for two FREE games. Your coupon will arrive via email on the morning of August 10.
2. Get a FREE game from Gobowling.com.
Visit Gobowling.com to download a coupon for a FREE game of bowling at participating centers across the country. Enter your ZIP code to find a participating center near you. Coupons are valid from August 10 through the end of the month!
3. Watch for an offer from Punch Bowl Social.
Although they haven’t announced how they’ll be celebrating National Bowling Day 2019 yet, keep an eye out for an awesome offer from Punch Bowl Social. Last year, they offered FREE bowling (including shoes!) for up to one hour per group. We’ll let you know if we hear anything!
4. Contact your local bowling alley.
Don’t have one of the big bowling chains near you? Give your local bowling alley a call to see if they’re celebrating National Bowling Day with any deals or freebies. Come back and let us know what you find in your area!
Can’t make it out to celebrate National Bowling Day this weekend?
Try these money-saving tips the next time you hit the lanes.
- Register your child on KidsBowlFree.com and they can bowl two FREE games at participating locations every day throughout the summer!
- Go with a group. Although it varies by center, sharing a lane is generally more economical than bowling solo.
- Ask about a season pass or membership. Some centers have loyalty programs that offer discounts or give opportunities to earn free games. It doesn’t hurt to ask!
- Join a league. If you like the competitive aspect of bowling, consider joining a league. Although you’ll have to pay dues upfront, games and practice times are often part of the package. Plus, you’ll get a cool bowling shirt!
- Check your local thrift shop for gently used bowling shoes. Even when you get to bowl a free game or two, you’ll usually have to pay for the cost of renting shoes. If you bowl often, owning your own pair will save you lots of money in the long run!
- Avoid the snack bar. Bowling alley snacks can be pricey, so eat before you go and bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated. Some centers won’t mind if you pack a snack for the kids, but do ask in advance and bring something that won’t leave a mess.