Shop These 11 Popular Nordstrom Knockoffs and Save Over $700!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Whether you missed a popular item from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, or you just can’t commit to a high-ticket item (regardless of how much you love it), you’re in luck! Check out these incredible, highly-rated knock offs that you can shop right now to save money!
1. Moto leggings
- Nordstorm High Waist Moto Leggings (left) – $114
- Old Navy High-Rise Moto 7/8-Length Street Leggings for Women (right) – $16
A good pair of moto leggings goes with just about anything in your closet. Dress them down with a winter coat and t-shirt, or dress them up for a date night out with a blouse and heels. You can’t go wrong!
You can also score many different colors like burgundy and black for fall and winter, or spruce up your outfit with a pair of blue, green or purple!
2. Leopard slip-on sneakers
- Nordstrom Steve Madden Gills Platform Slip-on Sneaker (left) – $60-$80
- Amazon Cambridge Classic Slip-on Sneaker (right) – $20-$36
Sneakers have never been more comfortable (nor convenient)! This trendy leopard Steve Madden knockoff is no exception! You’ll be running to score this Amazon deal.
Hip Tip: Check out these other Amazon shoes our team scored and are totally obsessed with!
3. Suede moto jackets
- Nordstrom BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket (left) – $198
- Amazon Apperloth Faux Suede Jacket (right) – $28-$39
I love a good moto jacket to throw on and layer with my fall and winter outfits. This one I found on Amazon is the same style but for just a fraction of the cost! Plus, it comes in 15 different colors and styles to go with anyone’s wardrobe!
4. Gray cardigan
- Nordstrom Madewell Ryder Cardigan (left) – $98
- Kohl’s Women’s SONOMA Goods for Life Ribbed Cardigan (right) – $36
There’s nothing quite like finding the perfect cardigan to add to your wardrobe! As much as I love this Madewell staple piece, I found something incredibly similar at Kohl’s, and it comes in 13 different colors!
5. Straw hats
If you’re looking for the perfect straw hat to take on your next getaway, this one will go with anything you wear! No one will know this staple piece was only $13 at Target.
6. Leopard sweater
- Nordstrom BP. Long Leopard Jacquard Cardigan (left) – $65
- Amazon FAFOFA Women Leopard Print Long Sleeve Knit Cardigan (right) – $30
This sold-out sweater from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale didn’t stick around long. In case you missed out or didn’t want to splurge, there’s an even better one available on Amazon that we found, and it comes in 14 different styles and patterns!
Hip Tip: Some reviews mention the Amazon cardigan runs small, so make sure to order one size up for the perfect fit!
7. Leather crossbody bags
- Nordstrom Bella Leather Crossbody Bag (left) – $200
- DSW Urban Expressions Maisy Shoulder Bag (right) – $50
This knockoff bag comes in black or camel leather. Aside from the fact it looks identical to this popular Nordstrom bag, it’s a staple piece that you can use all fall and winter long.
8. Pajama sets
- Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight Short Pajamas (left) – $55
- Target Stars Above Women’s Beautifully Soft Notch Collar Set (right) – $22
These popular pajama sets quickly sell out whenever they go on sale at Nordstrom, but what most people don’t know is that Target is killing it in the pajama game with their new Stars Above line.
And if you’re more into pants when you’re lounging around, they also have longer sets available and in many different dreamy colors.
9. Laser-cut booties
- Nordstrom Vince Camuto Nethera Perforated Bootie (left) – $150
- Target Universal Threads Dylan MicroSuede Perforation Zipper Bootie (right) – $35
A perfect bootie for fall and winter, this knockoff will complete any outfit and pairs perfectly with your favorite jeans.
10. Fleece pullovers
- Nordstrom Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover (left) – $80
- Amazon Boxercraft Sherpa Half-zip Pullover (right) – $16-$50
You’ll stay warm and fuzzy (literally) in this cozy sherpa pullover – except on Amazon, you can score some of the colors for way less, so you have extra cash to spend on other winter essentials.
11. Faux leggings
- Nordstrom Spanx Faux Leather Leggings (left) – $98
- Nordstrom Rack Love, Fire Faux Leather Stretch Leggings (right) – $25
If you really want to go all out for your next date night, you’re going to love throwing on a pair of these highly-rated faux leggings! For $100 less, we’re scooping up a pair of the Nordstrom Rack ones!