Get These Pottery Barn Kids Looks for Significantly Less!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Pottery Barn Kids is full of so many gorgeous bedroom and playroom essentials. So, how can you create those trendy looks to make your space feel chic without leaving your wallet empty? Keep plenty of money in your redecorating budget with these affordable Pottery Barn Kids copycat options.
1. Area rug
- Pottery Barn Kids Addison Rug, Gray 5’x8′ (left) – $400
- Rugs USA Homespun Moroccan Trellis, Gray 5’x8′ (right) – $100
These identical modern trellis-style rugs will spruce up any space in your little’s room – and they both come in many different colors to go with any decor – but at one fourth of the price, I can buy four Rugs USA rugs for the price of just one at PBK.
2. Flushmount lighting
- Pottery Barn Kids Dahlia Flushmount (left) – $300
- Overstock Zander Flushmount, Distressed White Wood Beads (right) – $110
Wood bead lighting is totally trending right now. I love this chic option from Overstock that’s significantly less than the Pottery Barn Kids one, but still gives your space just as much style!
3. Kid’s chairs
- Pottery Barn Kids Gray with White Piping Anywhere Chair (left) – $130
- Walmart Grab-n-Go Chair, Pebbles with white welt (right) – $70
You could almost buy two of these kid’s chairs for the price of just one Pottery Barn chair, and they’re even available in many other affordable colors and prints like floral, blue, pink, and purple – just to name a few!
4. Animal-shaped baskets
- Pottery Barn Kids Elephant Shaped Storage (left) – $119
- Target Opalhouse Elephant basket (right) – $25
Target has some gorgeous baskets right now, and this elephant one is no exception! For an almost 100 dollar difference and a little DIY gray spray paint, you could have an identical looking animal shaped basket, fit for any playroom.
- Pottery Barn Kids Oversize Princess Canopy (left) – $199
- Amazon PROKTH Bed Canopy Play Tent (right) – $24
The price difference between these two canopies made my jaw drop! I even love that the Amazon one comes with a cute crown detailing at the top and is available in five gorgeous color options that any child is sure to love!
6. Play kitchen
- Pottery Barn Kids Charlie Kitchen (left) – Up to $750
- Teamson Kids Little Chef Chelsea Modern Play Kitchen (right) – $180
Talk about kitchen goals! 😍 As quickly as kids grow out of their toys, I absolutely love this gorgeous identical playroom option from Walmart – and for 75% less than the price of the PBK version!
7. Treehouse loft bed
- Pottery Barn Treehouse Loft Bed (left) – $1,700
- Wayfair Harriet Bee Wander Twin Low Loft Bed (right) – $810
Bedtime couldn’t be more fun with a treehouse loft bed. I think any child would be guaranteed to have fun with an amazing bed like this – and for almost $1,000 less when you pick the gorgeous Wayfair option, you’ll have more room in the budget for other room essentials.
Check out our favorite $20-and-under decorative pillows for kids rooms!