Restaurants Where You Can Buy Mother’s Day Meals with Free Delivery (No Cooking Required)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Moms love restaurant deals!
Give mom the gift of NOT cooking or cleaning this Mother’s Day! It doesn’t get any easier than buying meals from a restaurant where they prepare everything for you… all you have to do is heat it up!
We’re sharing several restaurants below that are offering delicious & affordable Mother’s Day options, including curbside pick-up and free delivery to your doorstep. Simply order, turn on the oven (required in most cases to heat up the food), set the table, and relax!
*Check back! This post will be updated as we learn of other Mother’s Day restaurant deals.
Ice cream for dinner? Yes please! Spoil mom with the new Baskin Robbins DIY Sundae Kit that includes everything you need to make Baskin Robbins Sundaes at home – just like the pros!
Included in this kit are two quarts of ice cream in your choice of flavors, three different toppings of your choosing, an entire can of whipped cream, cherries, cups, napkins, and spoons! Sweet!
You can select your pickup location, date and time, and pay for your order right through the app so you can have a contact-free pickup experience. Each kit is priced at $24.99 and serves about eight people – the perfect size for a family! That’s just a little over $3 per sundae!
2. Bob Evans
Send mom a hug on a plate! Bob Evan’s offers several Mother’s Day meal options with free delivery! Note that a $15 minimum purchase is required for free delivery where available.
- Mother’s Day Dinner – includes Turkey & Dressing plus Hickory-Smoked Ham Steak served with your choice of two sides and freshly baked dinner rolls for just $11.99.
- Mother’s Day Family Meal – includes both Slow-Roasted Turkey AND Hickory-Smoked Ham, your choice of two sides, and freshly baked rolls for four people for just $39.99.
- Farmhouse Feast with Turkey or Ham – Packed cold and ready to heat, pre-order your Farmhouse Feast for four people, starting at $54.99. Pre-order by Friday, May 8th.
Starting May 8th and for a limited time only, Bonefish Grill is offering their Mahi & Shrimp Family Bundle for just $49.99. They also have other Family Bundle options, with prices starting at $30.
Call your local Bonefish Grill to place a carryout order. Head here to view your specific location details (hours, phone number) or menu pricing. And to enjoy Bonefish Grill without leaving your home, you can order delivery through DoorDash and Uber Eats.
Boston Market offers Family Meals that include a Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Turkey, BBQ Ribs (where available), or home style Meatloaf, with sides and cornbread (serves 3-6 people).
Here are a few meal deal options available:
- Rotisserie Chicken Meal Deal | $27.09-$57.59 – includes Rotisserie Chicken for 3-6 people, 3-6 large sides, and 3-6 cornbread.
- Baby Back Ribs Meal Deal | $35.19-$66.69 – includes Baby Back Ribs for 3-6 people, 3-6 large sides, and 3-6 cornbread.
- Chicken & Ribs Family Combo | $38.99 – includes a Whole Chicken, Full order of Baby Back Ribs, 4 large sides, and 4 cornbread.
- XL Family Meal Deal | $59.99 – includes 3 Whole Chickens, 6 large sides, and 12 cornbread will help you win that battle. And maybe have leftovers!
Meal Deals are available for pick up in-store or via curbside only. Enter promo code PICKUP10 at checkout to save 10% on Pick Up Orders only.
Through May 10th, order one of Cracker Barrel’s select Family Meal Baskets To-Go, which includes a classic entree and sides to share. Order now for curbside, pickup, and free delivery with a $15 purchase for delivery on 5/9/20 and 5/10/20 only.
Choose from the following Family Meal Baskets:
- All-Day Pancake Breakfast – Buttermilk Pancakes, Butter & Syrup, Scrambled Eggs, Choice of Bacon or Sausage Patties, and Hashbrown Casserole or Fried Apples.
- Sunday Homestyle Chicken – Boneless chicken breasts, hand-dipped in their special buttermilk batter and deliciously deep-fried. Served with two Country Sides and Buttermilk Biscuits..
Starting May 8th and running through May 10th, give Mom the gift of NO dirty dishes with the El Pollo Loco $20 Familia Dinner – no coupon needed! This dinner includes 12 pieces of El Pollo Loco’s signature fire-grilled chicken, three large sides, tortillas, and salsa.
To redeem the $20 Familia Dinner offer starting May 8th, simply head here to find your location for delivery or pickup orders, or order using the mobile app.
HIP TIP: For a limited time, El Pollo Loco is offering free delivery through the Postmates app. The order minimum is $10, but you’ll reach that with this Mother’s Day deal!
7. La Madeleine
Choose from the following options:
- Breakfast & Bundle for 4 ($29.99): Includes Homemade Quiche, Fresh Fruit Salade, & Fresh-baked Goods.
- Picnic Lunch for 4 ($39.99): Includes Chicken Salade, Butter Croissants, Fresh Fruit Salade, Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta Salade, & Iced Cookies.
- Family Dinner for 4 ($42.99): Includes Chicken la Madeleine, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, Caesar Salade, & Fresh Baguette.
Luby’s Family Packs To-Go are the perfect solution for giving mom the night off from cooking and cleaning up! Family Packs feed up to 6 people and include a shareable entree, 2 sides, and bread of your choice, starting at just $19.95. They’re ready to take home in 30 minutes or less!
Call your local restaurant or order online for pick-up at select locations; or get your order delivered via Favor.
Maggiano’s Little Italy is currently offering Family Meals that feed two or four people and are available for carry-out! Please note Family Meal Entrée’s do not include a side dish.
- Family Meal for Two | $39 – Choose from a variety of Maggiano’s classics, portioned to share with four people. Choose a family-sized Salad, Pasta, and Entrée. Freshly baked Ciabatta Rolls will accompany the meal. Add one dessert for $5 or two desserts for $10!
- Family Meal for Four | $58 – Choose from a variety of Maggiano’s classics, portioned for two people. Choose a Salad, a Pasta, and an Entrée. Freshly baked Ciabatta Rolls will accompany the meal. Add one dessert for $5 or two desserts for $10!
If you have a Marie Callender’s location near you, then you’re in luck because the restaurant is selling five different types of holiday feasts to choose from depending on your family’s needs. Whether mom enjoys turkey, ham, or both, they’ve got it!
Marie Callender’s Take-Home Feasts include apple sage stuffing, fire-roasted yams (with cranberry streusel topping), cranberry sauce, fresh mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, chef’s vegetables, fresh-baked cornbread, whole pumpkin or apple pie, and Marie’s Special Blend Coffee.
- Turkey Breast Feast (Serves 4-6) – $114.99
Includes roasted turkey breast with all the feast trimmings above.
- Ham Feast (Serves 4-6) – $124.99
Includes a bone-in spiral cut quarter ham and chipotle-pineapple glaze topping with all the feast trimmings above.
- The Ultimate Whole Turkey Feast (Serves 6-8) – $134.99
Includes bone-in spiral cut quarter ham topped with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping with all the feast trimmings above.
- Ham and Turkey Breast Feast (Serves 6-8) – $154.99
Includes roasted turkey breast, bone-in spiral cut quarter ham with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping, and all the feast trimmings above.
- The Ultimate Whole Turkey & Ham Feast (Serves 6-8) – $164.99
Includes whole roasted turkey, bone-in spiral cut quarter ham with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping, and all the feast trimmings above.
11. Olive Garden
For a limited time, Olive Garden is offering its popular Buy One Entree & Take One Entree special – all for $12.99, no coupons needed! Choose from Fettuccine Alfredo, Cheese Ravioli with Marinara, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, and more. Note that the second entree does not include soup, salad, or breadsticks.
Plus, when ordering an online ToGo order, you can save an extra $5 with a $40 order when you use promo code 5OFFTG at checkout!
Olive Garden is offering Carside Pickup while their dining room is temporarily closed. The Olive Garden staff will bring your ToGo order right to your car. If you prefer free delivery, you will want to call your restaurant to place your order and there is a $40 minimum order requirement in most states for delivery.
12. Panera Bread
Created with enough food to feed 2 adults & 2 kids, the Family Feast is priced at $29 and includes your choice of 2 Half Sandwiches, 2 Kids Sandwiches, 1 Salad, 1 Family Mac & Cheese and 1 Whole French Baguette. Or choose the bundle with 4 chocolate chip cookies for an extra $4.
And for a limited time, score FREE delivery on any order over $15 when you use the promo code FREEDELIVERY at checkout. To practice safe social distancing, all orders are delivered contact-free – you can tell the driver where to leave your order in the delivery instruction box.
Also through May 10th, Panera is offering 20% off all gift cards, including eGift cards (discount automatically applied during checkout). You can even use the eGift card to pay for your online Family Feast order and save even more!
13. Williams Sonoma
If mom would enjoy not having to cook meals for days, be sure to check out the meal options from Williams Sonoma! You can order a range of different meals that serve up to 20 people, with prices starting at $49.95 going all the way up to a whopping $329.95! 😱 Sound appetizing?
As an idea, this Five Days of Entrées bundle ships frozen and includes the following for $204.95!
- Beef Lasagna: A savory ragu made with a combination of local beef and pork, vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh herbs, layered with tender lasagna noodles and soft herbed cheese, and topped off with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Serves 2-4 people.
- Beef Stroganoff: Tender slices of locally sourced Piedmontese beef, mushrooms, and tender egg noodles in a tangy, cream sauce with notes of mustard seed, sour cream, and brandy. Serves 2-4 people.
- Meatloaf: Locally sourced beef and Andouille sausage, egg, and vegetables—bound with herbed breadcrumbs—and smothered with ketchup. Serves 2-4 people.
- Polenta Dolcetta: Bob’s Red Mill polenta mixed with pungent Gorgonzola dolce, then layered with a pleasantly spicy tomato sauce and gooey fontina cheese. Serves 2-4 people.
- Zuni Stew: A Southwestern mixture of roasted butternut squash, corn, Blue Lake beans, and tomato, in a thick, spicy sauce, coated with locally sourced cheese. Serves 2-4 people.
Be sure to place your order by Monday, May 4th to receive in time for Mother’s Day!