Rent an RV from RVshare & do Virtual Learning from the Road
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Ready to hit the road this fall? Say hello to an RV rental! 👋
Looking for a vacation option where you can travel with the family and stay somewhere fun – but still self isolate? Or, do you own an RV that sits unused 90% of the year? RVshare may be the perfect solution for you as they connect RV renters AND RV owners one road trip at a time! 🙌
Now more than ever, families are tired of being cooped up and wanting to get out of the house. Plus, if you have kiddos at home doing virtual schooling, this would be the perfect time to take a family trip! Most campgrounds offer free WiFi so your kids can still get their schooling done while traveling. It’ll definitely be a school year to remember! And RV owners are looking for ways to rent out their recreational vehicles and earn a little extra money on the side.
RVshare brings RV owners and interested renters together, making it a win-win situation for both parties! So why not grab the fam (including your pets! 🐶) and hit the road this Fall in an RV rental?
Hip Tip: Go here to see what state and national parks are currently open!
Want to rent an RV from RVshare? Here’s how RV rentals work:
- Discover the perfect RV for your trip by using RVshare’s detailed search settings.
- You can filter by location, features, and RV type to find exactly what you’re looking for!
- Talk directly with the RV owner to arrange your trip. Go through a quick demo when you pick up the RV, and you’re on your way!
- Enjoy the comfort of that home-away-from-home feeling while you’re on the road.
- Dump the tanks, fill up the gas, and return the RV to its home.
And guess what? If you don’t want to drive an RV but want to enjoy “glamping” with the family, you can get your RV delivered! About 30% of RVshare owners will deliver and set up their RV within 25-50 miles. They will also pick it up and take care of taking it down. How awesome is that!?
Want to see what RVs are available near you? Just head here and sort by what you’re looking for. As an idea, I spotted listings as low as $47 per night in my area! Traveling with pets? Approximately 30% of RV owners allow pets! In the drop-down box, just filter by rentals that allow pets.
With the RVshare platform, owners can easily list their RVs for renters to find – and it gives RV owners the opportunity to earn a little money while they’re not using their RV!
Want to rent your RV and make some extra money? RVshare makes it so easy!
- List your RV on their site by adding photos and a detailed description. Manage exactly what potential renters see when they search.
- Review reservation requests and work directly with renters to agree on terms. You’re in complete control.
- Meet the renter, give them a quick demo, and send them on their way!
- Reap the benefits of listing on the largest rental network in the world. The renter will return your RV at the end of their trip.
Wondering about the cleaning process during COVID-19?
Note that RVs are cleaned by their owners. RVshare recommends that RV owners follow the CDC cleaning guidelines as listed on their RVshare blog here.
On the fence about RVshare? Here’s why this RV rental service is great!
They offer a Worry-Free Rental Guarantee so you can feel confident about your rental and enjoy your vacation.
The Worry-Free Rental Guarantee provides the following benefits:
- Payment protection that protects rental payments against listing fraud.
- Dedicated Customer Solutions Team will answer your questions before or after your reservation.
- Rental assistance if the RV is significantly misrepresented or you are denied access.
- Rebooking assistance provided by their Booking Services Team to assist in finding you another RV should your booking be canceled by an owner last minute.
- Security deposit protection to assist you in disputing a charge wrongfully withheld after your reservation.
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. 🌄