Your House Called & it Wants These 10 Best-Selling Furniture Pieces from Target
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Oh Target, we love you so!
And so does anyone else who is looking for chic furniture without spending a fortune! If you’d like to restyle your house with new furniture pieces, Target has so many stylish and affordable deals.
We’re sharing the best-selling, highest-rated items (with 50+ reviews) on Target.com! See what’s trending below.
1. This end table adds glam to any living space.
“I am SO in love with these tables. They are gorgeous and brighten up the room while giving it a modern touch. They have some good weight to them so they are very good quality. It’s worth the money. So chic.”
2. Add industrial flair and farmhouse styling to any mudroom or entryway.
- Saracina Home Urban Industrial Farmhouse Metal X Entry Table | $119.99 (regularly $160)
“I love how nicely this fits the entry space. Clean lines with modern farmhouse/boho vibes. So versatile to any decor. I was able to assemble it by myself and it came with extra hardware which was a bonus. If you’re on the fence, get it!”
3. These weathered stools are simple & practical.
“These barstools are lightweight but still have a good weight to them. Very sturdy. Zero wobbles. The seat part of the barstool is wide enough for both butt cheeks to sit very comfortably. The entire barstool is narrow enough to tuck under the bar overhang. Oh and it was super easy to put together – 20 minutes or less!”
4. An accent chair that is as comfy as it is eye-catching!
- Threshold with Studio McGee Elroy Sherpa Accent Chair with Wood Legs | $265
- Threshold with Studio McGee Layton Faux Leather Accent Chair with Wood Frame | $137.50 (regularly $250)
“My 6′ 4″ husband can be very picky about furniture sizing. He absolutely loves it, and I have not heard a single mention about size from him. Also, this is probably the most comfortable chair I’ve ever encountered. On another note, husband also said this was the best furniture item I’ve ever purchased because ZERO assembly. If you’re on the fence, do it!”
5. Add luxury, sleek seating to any room.
“I love the worn looking leather on the top of this ottoman. It is light & easy to move around. I also like that the base of the ottoman isn’t filled in because it allows more of my lovely rug to show through. I didn’t need to assemble it; it ships already assembled. It’s soft but not so squishy that you can’t set a drink or plate on top. My tray fits nicely on it as well.”
6. Form meets function in this mid-century modern piece.
- Opalhouse Minsmere TV Stand | $300
“You can’t find this style furniture for this price anywhere right now! It’s so cute and simple!”
7. Clean, simple lines make this barstool fit in with any decor.
“I’m very pleased with these stools! I wanted to add a mid-century modern look to my kitchen/living room area and they’re the perfect fit. The quality is very good and they were easy to put together. The seats are very comfortable and the dark grey color looks really sharp. Great price for the look.”
8. Simple and sleek, this desk has a ton of surface area.
“This is great for smaller spaces and a super simple design! I love the plug compartment that’s hidden on it. I had a iMac on it for awhile and then used it as a study desk with a laptop and overall it fit my needs well. Simple but nice design.”
9. Textured lines draw your eyes right to this nightstand.
“I love love love this piece. The wood is beautiful and looks expensive, it was easy to put together, and is very sturdy. The drawer has lots of storage space and glides so smoothly and it’s the perfect piece in my bedroom. I love the bohemian/modern look of it and am so happy!”
10. Add unique seating with this chair featuring a gorgeous distressed wood frame.
“I’d been eyeing this chair for almost a year before finally caving and ordering; I can’t believe I waited so long. It is even better-looking in person, and is the perfect addition to my living-room. The husk color is a nice neutral that compliments my décor, and the warmer wood tone is perfect with my floor. I noticed some people were disappointed by the low height – not me! As a vertically challenged person, I appreciate the lower profile. The seat is very firm, but comfortable.”
Want more Target inspo? Check out these stylish throw pillows!