Going On A Mini Vacation? This Under $20 Weekender Bag Is A Must-Bring
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
As if we needed another reason to plan a weekend getaway.
Packing for a trip stirs up all those feelings of excitement and anticipation, and a gorgeous travel bag only heightens those emotions. Time and Tru does it again with this budget-friendly sleek and simple weekender bag. At under $20, here’s why it’s a vacation essential!
What I love about this Time and Tru weekender bag:
- It’s simple and sleek. Sometimes all the pockets and zippers make a bag look cluttered and cheap.
- It looks expensive. The sleek silhouette and faux leather details are serving me Longchamp (which costs 8 times the price of this bag).
- It’s versatile. Want to carry it as a handbag? There are handles for that. Want to carry it as a crossbody? There’s a strap for that.
- It’s crazily affordable. I’m not sure you’ll find a large weekender bag for only $19 anywhere else.
- It’s available in black. Afraid you’ll get the cream canvas dirty? Opt for the black colorway instead which looks just as chic.
- It’s totally giftable! Monogram this bag as a thoughtful, inexpensive gift for the soon-to-be-bride or friend who loves to travel.
If there’s any caveat to this steal of a bag, it’s that it’s only available for in-store pickup, so you’ll have to act fast to make sure you get your hands on it before someone else scoops it up. Luckily, the black version is still in stock online, if that’s more your style.
Get the bag!
Skip the shipping fee when you pick up the bag in-store.
Or score FREE 2-Day shipping (only available for the black colorway) for orders of $35 or more from Walmart.com. Shop our other Walmart recommendations!
Collin can’t get enough of this designer lookalike backpack.