16 Urban Outfitters Copycat Styles For a Frugal Budget
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Being stylish doesn’t have to break the bank!
Urban Outfitters is one of our faves for their on-trend and sometimes quirky styles offering everything from clothing to home decor. However, their prices are often well out of my budget so I tend to shop elsewhere. That’s where Target and online retailers like Amazon save the day with their Urban Outfitters inspired items that will save you big bucks while offering similar styles.
Let’s start with Home Decor…
- Urban Outfitters Round Pintuck Pillows (left) – $39 or 2/$69
- Target Opalhouse Pleated Velvet Round Throw Pillow (right) – $26.99 (and often go on sale!)
These pillows are almost exactly the same. If you had them sitting on a sofa, I probably wouldn’t be able to pick out which is which. It’s a no brainer to go with the Target Opalhouse pillow to save money.
- Urban Outfitters Aidan Adjustable Desk Chair (left) – $279
- AmazonBasics Classic Adjustable Office Desk Chair (right) – $120 (prices fluctuate on Amazon)
The AmazonBasics chair is available at over half the price of the UO chair and it appears to have thicker padding on the seat. Grab two from Amazon and you’d still have money left compared to buying just one from Urban Outfitters!
I can’t even tell these two desks apart! They are great for those tight spaces, and you could even use it as a vanity.
- Urban Outfitters Oversized Hub Mirror (left) – $160
- Target Project 62 Decorative Wall Mirror (right) – $79.99
Mirrors add depth to any room and are perfect for giving a little touch of style without spending a fortune.
- Urban Outfitters Rockaway 12-Piece Stoneware Dining Set (left) – $69
- Target Project 62 Avesta Stoneware 12-Piece Dinnerware Set (right) – $19.99 (And often go on sale!)
Stoneware Dinnerware is very popular these days. You could buy three sets of the Target Dinnerware for the price of one from UO! Yes, please!
Fashionistas we’ve got you covered too…
- Urban Outfitters Victoria Oversized V-Neck Sweater (left) – $69
- Target Prologue Women’s Long Sleeve V-Neck Pullover Sweater (right) – $24.99
A classic V-Neck Sweater can be dressed up or dressed down for a more casual look. A must-have staple for any winter wardrobe.
Chelsea Ankle Boots
- Urban Outfitters Quinn Chelsea Boot (left) $89
- Target A New Day Women’s Ellie Chelsea Bootie (right) – $29.99
I actually own the Target boots and love how comfortable they are, you can’t beat the price either! In addition, the reviews are MUCH better on the cheaper Target boots, too!
Suede Ankle Boots
- Urban Outfitters Vagabond Shoemakers Emily Short Suede Boots (left) – $180
- Target A New Day Women’s Kina Microsuede Heeled Ankle Booties (right) – $37.99
Every girl needs a good pair of suede ankle boots, and with the savings at Target, you can grab a couple of pairs in different colors and still have money leftover.
- Urban Outfitters Willow Fuzzy Drawstring Teddy Jacket (left) – $69
- Target Wild Fable Women’s Zip-Up Sherpa Faux Fur Jacket (right) – $40
Sherpa Jackets are so cozy and comfy for fall and winter, I feel like I’m being hugged when I wear mine!
- Urban Outfitters Women’s Extreme Oversized Puffer Coat (left) – $159
- Target Prologue Women’s Long Sleeve Puffer Jacket (right) – $79.99
For those super cold winter days, a great puffer coat is a must-have. Target wins again for being half the price of the UO jacket.
Leopard Print Jackets
- UO Leopard Faux Fur Women’s Cropped Bomber Jacket (left) – $139
- Target Wild Fable Women’s Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat (right) – $40
Leopard print is a fun way to express your sense of style. With all the money you’ll save by going with the Target jacket, you can put together an entire outfit and grab boots, pants and this jacket and still have money left over.
- Urban Outfitters Women’s Anna Felt Panama Hat (left) – $39
- Target Universal Thread Women’s Felt Wide Brim Fedora Hat (right) – $22.99
There’s nothing I love more than a fun hat to add a little flair to your outfit. Plus, they keep your head nice and warm without messing it up like a beanie would.
- Urban Outfitters Women’s Basic Scarf (left) – $29
- Target A New Day Women’s Woven Essential Oblong Scarf (right) – $14.99
Scarves are great gifts for the hard to shop for person on your shopping list. They are great for dressing up a simple tee or cardigan on a cool fall or winter day.
- Urban Outfitters Josie Mini Backpack (left) – $44
- Target Wild Fable Mini Drawstring Flap Backpack (right) – $20
Mini Backpacks are awesome for those times you don’t want to be bothered with a bulky handbag. I love the two front pockets on the Target backpack, they’re great for storing gum, your phone, and even cash.
Women’s Jogger Pants
- Urban Outfitters Out From Under Janie Ribbed Drawstring Jogger Pants (left) – $49
- Target Stars Above Women’s Beautifully Soft Fleece Lounge Jogger Pants (right) – $19.99
Jogger pants are great for the gym, running errands, and even enjoying a day at home. I like that they are a little looser than leggings for a relaxed fit.