10 Trendy Anthropologie Home Knockoffs You Can Buy on Amazon for Much Less
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon really does have it all… even some of the best Anthropologie dupes! 🤩
Yes, even including amazingly identical Anthropologie dupes that you can score to get the perfect dreamy boho style in your home without the huge expense! From wall decor to trendy furniture and candles, I’m sharing some of my favorite Anthropologie dupes that you can scoop up on Amazon right now.
Not an Amazon Prime Member yet?
Before you go shopping, make sure you sign up to become an Amazon Prime Member so you can take advantage of fast, FREE shipping on millions of items, give Prime Wardrobe a try, and take advantage of the many other perks it has to offer.
Check out these Anthropologie dupes you can buy on Amazon for much less…
(Note that prices fluctuate often on these Amazon knockoff items, so keep in mind that the prices below may change.)
1. Some modern floor-length mirrors will open up any space.
- Anthropologie Calloway Floor Mirror (left) – $648
- Amazon Arched Full Length Mirror (right) – $189.99
Adding a gorgeous floor-length mirror to any space will open it up and make your space feel larger than life. Even better, this identical arch-shaped mirror Anthropologie dupe is totally trending right now so your home will fit with the times with this Anthropologie copycat find!
2. Amazon’s got the best Anthropologie dupes for boho throw pillows.
- Anthropologie Makura Fur Pillow – 20″x20″ (left) – $68
- Amazon MIULEE Decorative Faux Fur Throw Pillow – 20″x20″ (right) – $14.99 + Hypoallergenic Pillow Insert – $14.99 = $29.98
You can never have too many pillows and I am loving these gorgeous and fluffy faux fur pillows that will give any space a boho feel. Of course, the price on the Amazon version is something to love even more!
3. An acrylic message board is a fun way to check off your grocery list or leave a love note.
- Anthropologie Acrylic Dry Erase Memo Tablet (left) – $38
- Russell + Hazel Acrylic Memo Tablet (right) – $28.79 + clip the $1.60 off coupon (regularly $31.99)
Love notes, grocery lists, and daily reminders – these acrylic memo boards will be the perfect aesthetically pleasing addition to your kitchen or office. Even better, the Amazon one is $10 cheaper and ships for free!
4. These funnel planters are unlike all your other planters in the house.
- Anthropologie Dipped Clay Pot + Stand (left) – $58
- KALALOU Natural & White Small Funnel Planter (right) – $47.95
We know so many of you love plants so if it’s about time to repot your little green babies, consider a fun new planter to spruce up your room. This funnel-shaped planter will be a sure conversation piece and unlike all your others!
Although some Amazon reviewers wrote about this Anthropologie dupe arriving broken, I personally own this planter and can attest to the amazing quality! Plus, over the past 6 months, I think it’s aged so well and I just love looking at it! All our guests ask about it every time they come into our home!
5. Save over $100 and get this dreamy star pendant light three months faster than Anthropologie’s.
- Anthropologie Under The Stars Pendant (left) – $168
- Amazon FUNME Gold Copper Moravian Star Pendant Light (right) – $50.99
Whether you’re sprucing up your outdoor porch or adding some boho touches inside your home, this pendant light will be sure to make a statement. Better yet, you’ll save over 100 bucks just by buying the one on Amazon!
Plus, Anthro’s won’t ship until the middle of October, so there’s no reason to wait around for this perfect copycat find!
Looking for something a little larger? If you’re not too stuck on the brass color, you can still spend less on this farmhouse black star pendant light which will only run you $99 and ships just as fast with Prime shipping! Sweet!
6. This apothecary jar candle is literally the same product, but cheaper on Amazon.
- Anthropologie Barr-Co. Apothecary Jar Candle (left) – $34
- Amazon Barr Co Apothecary Jar Candle Original Scent (right) – $29.50 (regularly $32.14)
If you’re familiar with my Anthropologie dupes, you’ve probably noticed by now that oftentimes you can actually find the exact same item at other retailers (like Amazon) for even less. This totally proves to be true with this trendy Apothecary jar candle!
7. Modern essential oil diffusers will put the zen & sophistication you’re looking for in your home.
- Anthropologie Vitruvi White Stone Essential Oil Diffuser (left) – $119
- Amazon HAVE TOO Ceramic Stone Essential Oil Diffuser (right) – $69.99 + get $5 off with Amazon’s clippable coupon!
While Amazon also sells this same exact Vitruvi diffuser as Anthro (with a clippable coupon and 5 different colors at that!) you can also find similar Anthropologie dupes for even cheaper and still achieve the sleek and modern designs you’re looking for.
Here’s another fun option for your zen experience! I found this diffuser for just under $60 which looks just like the Anthropologie one but in a neutral black color. Even better, reviewers on Amazon are saying it’s aesthetically perfect and I couldn’t agree more!
8. Add a functional & fun boho touch to your walls with these macrame mail sorters.
- Anthropologie Macrame Letter Sorter (left) – $38
- Amazon Mkono Macrame Magazine Organizer (right) – $17.99 (regularly $20.99)
These macrame mail holders will add a touch of bohemian to your home and for the price of the one on Amazon, you could score one for a friend’s house and still stay under budget!
It’s the perfect spot to hang your mail without it being a total eyesore or you could even put it in your room to double as decor. As for myself, it makes for the perfect wall hanger and since it was so affordable, I might even buy one for my daughter’s room for her little treasures.
Don’t need a pocket for mail?
My Hip sidekick, Michelle, recently scored this set of gorgeous macrame hangings for just $22.99! That’s only about 11 bucks per piece! Sweet! Not only did she get the Anthropologie style she was looking for, but it cost her a whole lot less than it would have at Anthro.
9. This Amazon boho accent chair is about as much as the Anthropologie delivery fee alone.
- Anthropologie Laurel Lounge Chair (left) – $898 (+ $149 furniture delivery fee)
- Amazon Esright Mid Century Wooden Accent Chair (right) – $189.99 + get $10 off with Amazon’s clippable coupon
Add some style to your living room with this affordable boho accent chair! You’ll pay the same amount for the Anthropologie knockoff version as you will for just the shipping fee Anthro charges on furniture… WOW!
10. Dress up your cabinets with these gorgeous Anthropologie dupe T-shaped knobs & just a fraction of the cost on Amazon.
- Anthropologie Antler Melody Toggle Knobs, set of 2 (left) – $28 ($14 each)
- Amazon Peaha T-Shape Acrylic Gold Knob, set of 10 (right) – $24.99 + save 15% off with Amazon’s clippable coupon ($2.12 each)
If you have plans for upgrading the knobs in your kitchen or on a refurbished piece of furniture, make sure to scoop up some affordable & modern-looking knobs on Amazon! You’ll get the best deal when you buy 10 of these knockoffs, and if you only need a couple, you can also purchase them individually for slightly more. Either way, you’ll still be spending significantly less than Anthropologie.
Check out these amazing Lululemon knockoffs we found!