New $2/1 al fresco Sausage Coupon + Publix Deal!

Coupons.com released a new high value al fresco coupon. Go here (use zip code 32955 if needed) and you should see a $2/1 al fresco chicken sausage coupon! Publix has these on sale for just $3.99 per package, so ONLY $1.99 after the coupon. Let us know if you come across any other in-store deals for this item!

**Go here to find out what grocery stores near you sell al fresco products

(Thanks, April!)

• Dawn says:

You can also get a $1/1 coupon from the alfrescoallnatural.com site. Sign up for their newsletter and then get the coupon.

• stephanie says:

Meijer usually has them for 3.99 as well. My kids love the sweet apple. They didn’t care for the italian ones though.

• Susan C. in NY says:

ShopRite has these on sale this week for $2.49! So only .49 after the coupon!!

• Madeline says:

Susan, you just beat me to this comment! I had a bunch of $1 coupons from Smartsource.com and was so excited to get these for $1.49. When I saw the $2 posted I printed them with heart pounding. These sausage are DELICIOUS! Can’t wait!

• gregg says:

Shop-Rite has them for $2.49 this week with price plus card so only 50 cents after coupon.

• Amy B. says:

I printed it but they are $5.49 @ Publix, no sale sign and not in the flyer for $3.99. Will keep an eye out for a sale though.

• Annette says:

If you live in the Northwest, Fred Meyer has them for $3.99 with in-ad coupon, so $1.99 after coupon.

• Smitha says:

I didn’t see it printed on the Publix’s weekly ad. Hope I get the time to go to Publix today.