Medco Health Store: *HOT!* $10 off ANY Order!

Wahoo! Here’s another awesome Online bargain you can score! Medco Health Store is offering up a coupon code valid for $10 off any order! Just use coupon code MHS10 at checkout! …AND get this– shipping is only $0.99! I just purchased the Aveeno moisture bar for dry skin and the Aveeno body wash for ONLY $1.07 (and that includes shipping)!!! Yay! I am so excited!!

There are lots of products to choose from, so take your time to browse around…. but NOT too much time (as I don’t know how long this coupon code is valid)!

**Please note– this discount will NOT be applied until after you have entered your credit card info.

(Thanks, Keri!)

• Cydne says:

Same here – none of the codes are working – even at the very final stage.

• Noelle says:

None of the codes worked for me. I tried using them this morning. It would of been nice to use the code seeing I just found out they are also covered under my insurance.

• Michelle says:

any new codes that works?

• Hmm says:

Anyone try it today?

• Rixe says:

Yup, I tried none of them worked. Too bad :(

• Viola says:

Try “DR10″ but it have to use different credit card.

• LaToya says:

DR10 worked for me SUN 6/6 @ 5:40 MST…..

• Lyndsie says:

I just tried “DR10″ and it worked! Thanks so much :)

• Crystal says:

Is the DR10 code only good for new accounts?

• Christina says:

Just an FYI… all of my orders were cancelled today. :( All the pending charges vanished. I hope other people have better luck.

• Luckygirl says:

When did you place your orders? What day – they still might come, I’ve had that happen to me before.

• Anonymous says:

If your order was cancelled, you may want to check with your Credit Card Company or bank. If you are placing multiple orders that are totaling the same price ($.99 shipping or $1.69 diapers +shipping, etc..) many credit card companies and/or banks recognize the duplicate charges from the same company and often lock the account. I have had this happen at the grocery store when I have done two orders that totaled the exact same amount. The companies may think you are being double charged….especially if it is several duplicate charges in a short amount of time. I called ahead and told my creditor that there would possibly be duplicate charges from Medco specifically and to accept them. They put a note on my account and thanked me for the heads up…just an FYI…it may explain a cancellation or two….

• Hmm says:

DR10 is working. None of my orders were cancelled.. I placed multiple and they have all been shipped and most half way were when i check the tracking! =) I also checked my bank statement and everything came out as suppose to! WooHoo!

• mom2five says:

Your registration cannot be completed.
    We cannot complete your registration at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reference number 4098

• Anonymous says:

HIP2SAVES MOTTO:

Why the lemon theme? At Hip2Save, we believe in squeezing the heck out of each and every lemon (deal) to get an abundance of lemonade… and we never forget to add sugar!

• dara says:

so i just got off the phone with customer service… dr10 is now only good for 10 of 25 or more! they are having issues with their promotional codes and turned them all off except for dr10 and that now has a minimum purchase! =)

• Jen says:

Bummer! Missed this one! I just got off the phone with customer service. All of the codes now require a minimum purchase of either $25 or $30 because they figured out so many people were abusing the offer and placing multiple orders. :(

• JulieO. says:

I placed an order last week…nothing. Looked like it went through, but I have no confirmation, and I’ll have to check my credit card. This is disappointing, BUT another example of a FEW people ruining it for EVERYONE …just like the new Kroger coupon policy: depending on the store, it is NOW either NO internet coupons, or no internet coupons over 1 dollar. It’s going to get worse. I wish people weren’t so greedy, and would consider the companies and the employees who work there. How can a company stay in business if they send multiple people hundreds of dollars of free stuff? Just so I can pack my pantry? It is so hard to keep a business running. Sad for them, sad for us. Just sad.

• Krystal says:

I did my order early Monday morning and it went through, however then when I got home from work I checked my email and had 2 order confirmations. Both were for the same items, one took the coupon code and the other didn’t. I contacted them about canceling the one order and they said it was too late. I don’t even need the second thing that’s coming, if it were vitamins or something like that, sure I could use it but I don’t need 2 identical hair brushes.

• grace says:

None of the code are working for me either!

• C. says:

@ 1:00pm on 6/8, the dr10 is working for $10 off $25. still a great deal!

• melissa morgan says:

are there any more up to date codes that work off of a $10 order?

• […] Thank you, Hip 2 Save! […]

• ben zulfer says:

is florastor or prilosec available can’t find it on your list

• karen says:

I was just weeding out bookmarks and found the Medco one. After all the hub-bub in the blogosphere over their deals I can’t believe that they are now gone.