Meijer: New mPerks Digital Coupon Program– Digitally Clip a $5 off $5 Coupon!

Meijer has recently joined the digital coupon scene with their new mPerks Program. To participate in this program, you’ll need a text message-enabled phone so that you can download digital coupons and redeem them at the register! When checking out, you should see the mPerks button on the credit card machine screen. You’ll want to click on it anytime after your first item has scanned. You will then be prompted to enter your 10 digit cell phone number and then the digital coupon savings will be deducted!

…AND currently, you can digitally clip a coupon valid for $5 off a $5 or more purchase (valid through August 28th)! How sweet is that?! Just head on over here to sign up and read all about the mPerks program!

(Thanks, Bargains to Bounty!)

• Anonymous says:

Anyone having trouble with the site not working?

• Lyina says:

same here

• Gail says:

Does anyone know how often you receive text messages from them?

• Brenda says:

Same here!

• Stacy St. James says:

Keep trying. I think the site is bogged down. I just got activated after several tries.

• LaToya says:

Um…where’d the Rachael Ray/Taste of Home free magazine post? A little worried because I signed up for both…one for me and one for a gift. I went to check the comments and then it was gone. Just want to make sure I’m not going to be billed for this….anyone know what I’m talking about?

• Faith says:

I signed up too for Taste of Home magazine earlier and then the post was gone… I hope it was legit. I didn’t get a chance to see the comments either.

• Crystal says:

The offer was meant as a thank you to people who signed up for a Pillsury program. I think when the links were spread out to the freebie and couponing sites, the offer may have been shut down. Collin probably removed it either when she realized that it was for a specific group, or when the offer was stopped.

• LaToya says:

Ah – OK, thank you. I signed up …. So if I get it, great, if not, that’s OK too. But I won’t tell the person that I got it for a gift for anything unless it starts to come or else I’ll have to get it for them and probably not at a discount – LOL

• Kathi says:

Site was slow, but got it to work for me.

• Rebecca Z. says:

AWESOME, I love shopping at Meijer, so this is a much needed perk. (They don’t do that many)

• Laury says:

I just called MPerks and she said the system is down and to try again in a few hours.

• Lizeth says:

Got mine!! I am stoked— Meijer has awesome deals!

• krystle says:

I got it to work for me, but are these coupons Meijer Coupons or Manuf.?? Anyone know?

• krystle says:

Oh another thing, meijer website has 1.50 off 2 ziplock bags or containers, match that with the manufacture, could make for a great deal:P

• Laura B says:

I was told that it will be up and running August 30th for customers. Right now it is up for Team Members.

• Jill says:

So you to have text messaging for this offer? I have a Tracfone….I don’t think they have texting :( Bummer.

• Laury says:

Even though it still won’t let me sign in online and it never went thru, it must have worked because I got my first text. It still won’t let me sign in but I will check again tomorrow.

• Jessica says:

I got signed up and received a text. Also clipped 2 coupons. However I can’t find it on the Meijer website unless I click on it through here. Anyone else know how to find it?

• Shannon Schellenberg says:

Just spoke with customer service, and I was told it wouldn’t be up and running until August 29th. I did ask her about the $5 coupon, and she told me that I was signed up, and the coupon should deduct. She was really nice and told me to call if I had any trouble.

• lisa says:

Shannon…did you “clip” the $5 coupon off the site or is it automatically loaded to your cell number? I was activated but can’t log in to clip coupons.

• Eldra says:

Love It!!!! I am so excited it’s like a big ol’ family at my Meijer!!!

• Danielle says:

It worked fine for me, got a text right away and then was able to “clip” some of the coupons. I haven’t tried it at the store.

• Kimberly says:

it keeps saying it sent the text message, but it has not, and I know that I typed in the right number :( Guess I’ll have to wait…I was counting on that $5 coupon to stretch my end of month budget at the grocery tomorrow :)

• Lisa G. says:

Does anyone know if these coupons will stack with manufacturer’s coupons like Targets does?

• Shanna says:

Just got back from my Meijers & the digital cps did not work. They told me they think (& this is from the manager) it starts the 29th this month. Which does not make sense since the cps are good only until the 28th. The cashiers I talked to have no idea how the cps work & some didn’t even know about it. This is very typical of Meijers in my area. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

• Shanna says:

Yes, u can stack them with manufacturer’s cps & a mealbox also but I did notice that one of the digital cps had a restrictation of a mealbox cp. U just have to pay attention to the digital cp & what it says.

• Anonymous says:

Haven’t tried going to the store yet but this is how you load the digital coupons to your mobile phone number. go to meijer.com/mperks and login using your mobile phone number and pin number. Then click on the coupons that you want to save to your mobile phone number. P.S. To get the coupons to show up on the computer screen you do have to hit ‘no’ when prompted with the ‘do you want to view only the web content that was delivered securely’ question otherwise the coupons don’t show up completely.

• barbara says:

Just returned from meijers. The mperks didn’t work. i called the 800 # (woke someone up I think) she told me it was only for team members until the 29th of Aug. I explained to her that I was able to sign up got an e-mail that I received a $5 off of $5 that expires on the 28th. Didn’t get anywhere with her, asked to speak with someone else, who also informed me that there was nothing that they could do but apologize. What a scam! I told them I was informing all the blogs that I go to (and that is alot) of this “glich” as she called it.

• nicole dz says:

Just got back from meijers and the $5 off coupon worked for me. All i did was scan all my items then at the end i hit the Mperks button on the self checkout screen, then typed in my cell number i used when i signed up and it took the coupon off instantly. It even states $5.00 off on my receipt from Mperks. I live in Michigan if anyone was wondering. Thanks for this post!

• [...] off this week Buy Maybelline Eye Shadow $2.30 (Reg. $3.28) Use the $2/1 Meijer Mperks Coupon found here Use the $1/1 Maybelline Coupon from the 8/8 RP Final cost FREE + a $0.70 moneymaker! **You can also [...]

• Trish says:

mine was only $2 off of $5

• I can not log into mperks