FREE $10 Lane Bryant Gift Check for Taking Survey– 1st 1,500 Only!

If you’re a Lane Bryant shopper, you can head on over here and take part in a 10 to 15 minute survey. The first 1,500 responses will score a FREE $10 gift check that can be used in Lane Bryant stores. Hurry!

(Thanks, Beauty Events and Free Stuff!)

• joann gonzalez says:

Service is very good polite employees

• Jean Cesak says:

On 07/17/14 I went to exchange an item @ Catherines in Downers Grove, Ill. for one of my friends who was in the hospital. The two sales ladies (Desiree & Sheryl) couldn’t of been more helpful. They worked together as a team in helping me find the color & items I wanted at two different stores to complete my wardrobe as well as a night gown for my friend. Today Monday I already received one of the items & didn’t have to pay the postage to mail it from another store. Thank you ladies & thank you Catherines!
    Sincerely, Jean Cesak

• Theresa says:

Nice customer service all the time!!

• Barbara Jackson says:

Always friendly service. Willie was my cashier, always helpful and professional!
    Mobile, Al store.

• Donna Calnan says:

Very Helpful and giving of time.

• jackie white says:

Great help and bra fitting. Associates were very helpful

• Doreen Perpignan says:

I went to both places to find a bra. lanebryant was too busy I went into Catherines on the same day. I like to shop at both places. I am a very hard customer to deal with especially when it comes to picking out my clothing and bra’s. The sales lady was very pleasant and gave me her undivided attention. Lisa was so helpful, she made me laugh and I had a wonderful experience with her. She smiled and went into the fitting room to see if I was completely happy, even gave me great advice. She made me feel comfortable and even suggested what bra made me look better. She made me have a better day. Thank- you so much and I hope that give her a rise she deserves to be rewarded. :)

• olga trevino says: