FREE $10 Lane Bryant Gift Check for Taking Survey– 1st 1,500 Only!

If you’re a Lane Bryant shopper, you can head on over here and take part in a 10 to 15 minute survey. The first 1,500 responses will score a FREE $10 gift check that can be used in Lane Bryant stores. Hurry!

(Thanks, Beauty Events and Free Stuff!)

• joann gonzalez says:

Service is very good polite employees

• Jean Cesak says:

On 07/17/14 I went to exchange an item @ Catherines in Downers Grove, Ill. for one of my friends who was in the hospital. The two sales ladies (Desiree & Sheryl) couldn’t of been more helpful. They worked together as a team in helping me find the color & items I wanted at two different stores to complete my wardrobe as well as a night gown for my friend. Today Monday I already received one of the items & didn’t have to pay the postage to mail it from another store. Thank you ladies & thank you Catherines!
    Sincerely, Jean Cesak

• Theresa says:

Nice customer service all the time!!

• Barbara Jackson says:

Always friendly service. Willie was my cashier, always helpful and professional!
    Mobile, Al store.

• Donna Calnan says:

Very Helpful and giving of time.

• jackie white says:

Great help and bra fitting. Associates were very helpful

• Doreen Perpignan says:

I went to both places to find a bra. lanebryant was too busy I went into Catherines on the same day. I like to shop at both places. I am a very hard customer to deal with especially when it comes to picking out my clothing and bra’s. The sales lady was very pleasant and gave me her undivided attention. Lisa was so helpful, she made me laugh and I had a wonderful experience with her. She smiled and went into the fitting room to see if I was completely happy, even gave me great advice. She made me feel comfortable and even suggested what bra made me look better. She made me have a better day. Thank- you so much and I hope that give her a rise she deserves to be rewarded. :)

• olga trevino says:

Love the store

• Linda L. White says:

My 2 daughters shopped at Catherine’s on 10-4 and the sales person, Jashanda, very friendly and extremely helpful. I look forward to shopping there again.

• Nanct Selzer says:

I was unable to locate a dress at the Slidell Catherines that was suitable to wear to a wedding at a French Quarter hotel in New Orleans last week. I bought a “slinky” hoping it would match a dress I had at home and work for the occasion. It was not an exact match, so after I went to Dress Barn in Slidell for the first time ever and found five acceptable dresses for the upcoming wedding and have returned the slinky.

I bought the one I liked best and I consider it perfect for the event. by the way, the only size Dress Barn carries that fits me is its largest size carried.

Why don’t you have dresses in Catherines’ Slidell store? I mean there you have a wider range of sizes?

The last time I have been able to shop for other than casual clothes at Catherines was years ago at your Carrolton and Gentilly New Orleans stores.

• Nikkita Lambert says:

I’m glad to be apart of the lanebryant and Catherine’s fan club! The best big girl diva stores in the World!

• Brenda Berding says:

Love my Catherine’s in Castltone,in. The girls there are very nice. They help you find something u want even if they don’t have it store!