Old Navy: Up to 90% off Winter Clearance Sale

WooHoo! Check out what Old Navy just posted on their Facebook page:

This time of year you gotta to be ready for anything. So this weekend Old Navy has winter clearance items at up to 90% off original prices—that’s almost free! And we have new Spring styles at 30% off. So come to Old Navy this weekend. You’ll look great and save a ton.

Legal stuff:
Excludes jeans and gift cards. Discount applies to single unit pricing only. Valid in-store from 1/28/2011 through 1/30/2011. Not valid online. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc employee discount.

This awesome sale starts tomorrow, 1/28 at 9 am, so I would suggest heading over there on the early side to get the best selection. This is a great time to stock up on clothes for next year… you can’t beat 90% off winter apparel! Also, don’t forget to head over to Old Navy’s Barker’s Bones where you can “dig” for coupons like $5/$50 or $15/$75!

(Thanks, Lisa & Brittany!)

• Cheryl says:

I went today and there was not much left in Boynton Beach, FL. I went the last week or two and found better deals. I only bought a swimsuit (sooo cute I couldn’t resist) and 2 pairs of sandals for my daughter. They are only $3.50 each, but if you buy 2, they are $2.50 and even less with the 30%. http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=810266&kwid=1&sem=false&sdReferer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oldnavy.com%2Fproducts%2Fshoes-for-toddlers.jsp

I would only recommend checking out this sale if you are interested in buying normal priced clothing and getting the 30%. There isn’t hardly any clearance left and they aren’t that good of a deal anyway (last week was better).

• kristen says:

nothing was at my old navy! in the baby boys section there was probably about 50 items!!! so bummed!

• may says:

i went to old navy this morning and they didn’t have much left either :(. although i did score some pajamas for my daughter for $2 and a shirt for hubby for $4. i was hoping to start on xmas shopping already! hehehe

• Jena Craig says:

I think I did very well yesterday. I got five pairs of shoes for my girls. Jeans for myself and my two boys. Two nice mens button down shirts for my husband. Two winter jackets, some boys shirts, pajamas for my girls, a tank for me :), and a few shirts and skirts for my girls. My grand total before the 40% off and the $15 off $75 purchase was $155.00!! After the discount, coupons, and a $7.00 gift card I had, lol I paid only $62.00!!! I was super excited!!

• Anita says:

3 scarfs
    3 gloves
    1 hat
    2 long sleeved pull overs
    2 pj sets

34 items for $83.14
    Was really happy. Used $15 off $75 to bring it to this price and got added 10% off for putting on Old Navy card.

• akhila says:

in savings.com i got a coupon for $10/$50

• Amber says:

I just got back from ON and unfortunately there wasnt much there. I bought a couple things that were in the up tp 90% off section but they didn’t even come close to being 90% off. I did find a pair of cute shoes for my daughter though for $2.20.

• Danielle says:

Got three pairs of socks that say ‘Happy holidays’ but I never wear normal socks anyway. Also got a t-shirt, cargo pants and a jacket with built-in earbuds in the guy’s section. Ended up a bit over $20. No complaints here!