Walgreens Black Friday Deals 11/24-11/26

Walgreens stores across the country will be open all day Thanksgiving day ~ from 9am to 6pm.

If you are a newbie to Walgreens shopping, make sure to check out my Walgreens Store guide. …And if the coupon jargon below starts to confuse you, take some time to read through the Coupon Newbie section. Also, as most of you know, Walgreens released a corporate coupon policy a couple months ago… finally! You can view the policy here. Be sure to print a copy and bring it with you when you shop in case any issues should arise. You can also now print Walgreens Instant Value Coupons online here. *NOTE: If you can find the monthly coupon booklet in-store, save your printer ink.

Want to create your own custom printable shopping list?!
Simply click on the printer icon to the right of the post title and then follow the instructions to easily remove portions of the weekly deals that do not interest you. Then print and take with you to the store!

**My favorite deals are highlighted in red! :)

(To see the all of the Black Friday deals, click the link below “Read More / Post Your Comments”.)

Register Reward Deals

Buy 2 Participating Planters Nuts 2/$7 = $1 RR
Final cost $3 each!

Right Guard Total Defense 5 deodorant 2-4 oz 2/$6 = $4 RR
Final cost $1 each!

Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick deodorant 2.3-3.25 oz 2/$5 = $3 RR
Final cost $1 each!

Skintimate or Edge shave gel 7 oz or Schick Hydro 8.4 oz 2/$4 = $2 RR
Final cost $1 each!

EOS Ultra Moisturizing shave cream 7 oz 2/$6 = $4 RR
Final cost $1 each! I LOVE their products!

Mitchum or Lady Mitchum deodorant 1.5-2.7 oz 2/$7 = $5 RR
Final cost $1 each!

Remington King of Shaves $3.99 = $3 RR
Final cost $0.99!

Walgreens 5-Blade razor system or cartridges 4 pk 2/$8 = $6 RR
Final cost $1 each!

Bic Flex 4 or Soleil Bella disposable razors 3 pk 2/$6 = $4 RR
Use 2 $2/1 Bic coupons found here
Pay $2
Get back a $4 RR
Final cost FREE + a $2 moneymaker!

Gillette Venus Proskin 2-in-1 or Breeze razor system $8.24 = $5.25 RR
Use the $2/1 Venus Breeze coupon found in the 10/30 PG
Pay $6.24
Get back a $5.25 RR
Final cost $0.99!

Eucerin skin care 14-16.9 oz $9.99 = $4 RR
Use the $1.50/1 coupon found in the 11/6 RP
Pay $8.49
Get back a $4 RR
Final cost $4.49!

Noxzema daily scrub 5 oz, cleansing cream 12 oz, makeup remover cloths 25 pk or clarifying pads 90 pk $3.99 = $2 RR
Use the $0.75/1 Noxzema Facial Care coupon found in the 11/13 SS (value varies by region)
Pay $3.24
Get back a $2 RR
Final cost $1.24!

Secret body splash 3 oz, Old Spice Fresh Collections body spray 4 oz, Gillette Proseries skin care 1.7-5 oz 2/$7.50 = $5.50 RR
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Gillette Fusion Proseries Skin Care products 2/$7.50
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found in the 10/30 PG
Pay $3.50
Get back a $5.50 RR
Final cost 2 FREE + a $2 moneymaker!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 2 Old Spice Fresh Collections Body Spray 4 oz 2/$7.50
Use the $1/2 Old Spice coupon found in the 10/30 PG
Pay $6.50
Get back a $5.50 RR
Final cost $1 total – $0.50 each!

Colgate Total, MaxFresh or MaxWhite toothbrush 2/$6 = $4 RR
Final cost $1 each!

Oral-B Indicator toothbrush $1.50 = $1.50 RR
Final cost Free!

Colgate Pro Clinical, Total, Advanced or Gum Defense toothpaste 4 oz $3 = $3 RR
Use the $1/1 coupon found in the 11/13 SS
Pay $2
Get back a $3 RR
Final cost FREE + a $1 Moneymaker!

Crest 3D White Vivid toothpaste 4 oz $2.50 = $2.50 RR
Use the $1/1 coupon found in the 10/30 PG (Value varies by region)
Pay $1.50
Get back a $2.50 RR
Final cost FREE + a $1 Moneymaker!

G-U-M deep clean toothbrush 2 pk $2 = $2 RR
Final cost FREE!

DenTek floss picks 75 or 90 pk $2 = $2 RR
Use the $0.75/1 coupon found in the 10/23 SS
Pay $1.25
Get back a $2 RR
Final cost FREE + a $0.75 Moneymaker!

Scunci No Damage hair elastics 18 pk 2/$3 = $3 RR

Final cost $0.99!

Revlon Super Luscious lipstick or lip gloss $4.99 = $4 RR
Use the $1/1 regional coupon found in the Walmart 10/9 insert
Plus, use the $1/1 Walgreens store coupon found in the Holiday Coupon Booklet
Pay $2.99
Get back a $4 RR
Final cost FREE + a $1.01 moneymaker!

Sheets energy strips 10 ct $3.99 = $3.99 RR
Final cost FREE!

Preparation H totables hemorrhoidal wipes 10 pk $2.75 = $2.75 RR
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Pay $0.75
Get back a $2.75 RR
Final cost FREE + a $2 Moneymaker!

Culturelle Probiotic digestive health 30 ct $9.50 = $9.50 RR
Final cost FREE!

Renew Life Ultimate Chailife Seeds 16 oz $10 = $10 RR
Final cost FREE!

NutraLife SAMe mood, joint and liver health 30 ct $10 = $10 RR
Final cost FREE!

ThermaCare heatwrap neck, wrist, shoulder or menstrual single pack $2.49 = $2.49 RR
Final cost FREE!

Cortaid maximum strength and anti-itch cream 0.5 oz $2.99 = $2.99 RR
Final cost FREE!

Advil PM pain relief caplets 4 ct $0.99 = $0.99 RR
Final cost FREE!

Walgreens Naproxen Sodium liquid gels 20 ct $2 = $2 RR
Final cost FREE!

Spend $30 on Pillow Pets and Pillow Pet Pee Wees $12.99-$29.99 = $10 RR
Final cost ?

Other Great Deals

Groceries

Welch’s Sparkling grape juice 25.4 oz 2/$5
Use the $1/2 Walgreens coupon found in the December Coupon Booklet
Plus, use the $2/2 Welch’s Facebook coupon found here
(Or use the $1/2 coupon found in the 11/13 SS or here or here)
Final cost as low as $1 each!

Walgreens Premium 1 pint 2/$3 with in ad coupon
Final cost $1.50 each!

Buy 4 Hershey’s or Cadbury holiday candy 7.8-8.5 oz 4/$10 = $5 coupon on your next in store Hershey’s purchase
Use 2 $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses, Reese’s, Hersheys’s Miniatures, York, Kit Kat, Rolo or Hershey’s Bliss Bags coupons found in the 11/20 SS
Pay $8
Get back a $5 coupon to use on a future Hershey’s purchase
Final cost – $15 worth of candy for $8 out of pocket!

Personal Care

Pond’s cold cream 3.5 oz, dry skin cream 3.9 oz or towelettes 30 pk Buy 1 get 1 Free
Buy 2 Pond’s towelettes 30 pk $6.49 each (based on online price)
Minus the Buy 1 get 1 Free sale = $6.49 for both
Use the $1/1 Walgreens coupon found in the December Coupon Booklet (will deduct $2)
Final cost $4.49 total – $2.24 each!

Norelco Pro Multigroom QG3270 or 7310 cordless razor or Remington Pivot & Flex rechargeable Rotary or Foil shaver $29.99 (Save $30!)

Oral-B Professional Care rechargeable toothbrush $39.99
Use the $10/1 coupon found in the 10/16 PG
Final cost $29.99!
** Or instead you can choose to submit for the $20 rebate – which will make your final cost just $19.99! Note that you cannot combine the coupon and rebate offer.

Sonicare Essence rechargeable toothbrush e5300 $34.99
Use the $10/1 coupon found in the 8/7 SS, 11/20 SS or here (must “like” on Facebook)
Final cost $24.99!

Sonicare Healthy White rechargeable toothbrush $69.99 (Save $50!)
Final cost $59.99!

Ecotrin low strength 45 ct $0.99
Use the $1.50/1 coupon found in the 10/2 RP (will need to be adjusted down)

Or use the $1/1 coupon found here (login or register)
Final cost FREE!

Goody’s or B.C powders 6 ct $0.99

Braun ThermoScan ear or Comfort Scanner forehead $39.99
Submit the $20/1 Mail-in Rebate – details found in the December Coupon Booklet
Final cost $19.99!

Walgreens Pulse Oximeter $39.99
Submit the $10/1 Mail-in Rebate – details found in the December Coupon Booklet
Final cost $29.99!

Household

Kleenex facial tissue 60 sheets 4 pk $4
Use the $1/1 Walgreens coupon found in the December Coupon Booklet
Plus, use the $0.50/1 coupon found in the 11/6 SS
Final cost $2.50 total – just $0.63 per pack!

Scott Naturals paper towels 6 rolls $3.99 with in ad coupon
Use the $1/1 coupon found in the 10/23 SS or 11/13 SS
Final cost $2.99 – $0.50 per roll!

Tuf paper towels single rolls $0.39 with in ad coupon
**Note sure the quality of these, but this is a fantastic price!

Cottonelle bathroom tissue 12 large rolls $3.99 with in ad coupon
Use the $0.50/1 coupon found in the 11/16 SS (value varies by region) or here
Final cost $3.49!

Sparkle paper towels 6 big rolls $4.99
Use the $0.50/1 coupon found in the 11/13 RP
Final cost $4.49!

Arm & Hammer 2X laundry detergent 25-32 loads Buy 1 at $6.99 get 2 Free *HOT* Sale Price!
Use the $1/2 coupon found in the 10/16 SS
Final cost $5.99 for all 3 – just $2 each!

Scotch Magic or Satin gift wrap tape $1.99
Use the $1/3 Scotch Magic tape coupon found in the 8/7 SS
Final cost $1.66 each!

Christmas Items and Toy Box Items

Color Studio by Hallmark gift wrap 50 sq. ft. Buy 1 at $1.99 get 2 Free
Final cost only $0.66 per roll!

Image Art boxed holiday cards 24 or 35 pk Buy 1 get 1 Free

Wahl massager or trimmer heat therapy or deep-tissue massager or lithium ion all-in-one trimmer $29.99 (1-day sale – valid 11/24 only)
Submit the $10/1 Mail-in Rebate – details found in the December Coupon Booklet
Final cost $19.99!

Zhu Zhu pets or hamsters Buy 1 get 1 Free

Nerf Maverick $4.99 (reg. $12.99)

All Toys $9.99 are Buy 1 get 1 Free (11/24 Only!)
Final cost $5 each!

HAPPY SHOPPING! :D

• Kelly says:

Thanks! You mention at the top of your post that Walgreens is open on Thanksgiving day but these deals are not good until Friday, right? Do you know what time?

• Hi Kelly,

Actually I am sad to say that these deals actually start on Thanksgiving day at 9am. :(

• Melinda says:

Collin, That’s what my cashier told me yesterday. The store I was at is open 24 hours and she said the sale prices should be good at 12 midnight. So, if you have a 24-hour Walgreens nearby, you could stay up late Wednesday and get it over with. Happy Shopping!

• Shannon says:

I’m so excited about that! We aren’t going far on Thanksgiving, and don’t head out until afternoon, so I have the morning to shop!! Gonna get my list together!

• Anne says:

Yup, and the people who have to work while you shop don’t get to go anywhere.

• Amy says:

I believe it would be the company’s fault their employees are working on Thanksgiving, not the consumers. If the stores weren’t open, people wouldn’t shop.

• Emily says:

True, but the fact that people WILL shop if the stores are open, is why they are open. They wouldn’t bother keeping them open if no one would come.

• Stefanie says:

Not everyone who works on holidays is unhappy about it. It means overtime for many people and not everyone celebrates every holiday, even Thanksgiving.

• t says:

I think the same could be said for people having to work on Sundays, and people shopping on Sundays.

• Jen says:

And there are plenty of other people who have to work on holidays- nurses for one. Yes, we get holiday pay for it, but it doesn’t mean we enjoy being away from our families. But that is part of the job.

• Amanda says:

And the same could be said that if people wouldn’t work there then they would have no employees and wouldn’t be able to open the store.

• Lena S. says:

My husband is also working during holidays. He is deployed. But I don’t complain, and try to take it as a part of his job even though he misses holidays with us. It is certainly not easy but this is just what we have to do. So, don’t complain about people working on holidays, at least you get to see your loved ones sooner than couple months or a year. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone!

• Candice says:

Where I live Walgreens is the ONLY store (aside from gas stations) to remain open on holidays. Yes, it’s a bummer for employees, but it’s just part of the job and does serve a purpose aside from allowing people to get “great deals.” If someone has an ill child or family member who needs a specific medication or first aid supplies on a holiday, then at least they have a place to go that’s open.

• Jerry says:

Yes! Isn’t that awesome! They are just standing there waiting to serve me, me, me!!! MUWHAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Check the ad, I work for Walgreens and 24 hours stores will not begin the sale until 7 AM. Would hate for you to be up late and disappointed :-)

• jess says:

it’s a lot different working a Sunday than working a major holiday such as thanksgiving or christmas, i have to work both and get no overtime.

• betty says:

I just think that with this economy we should be happy we have a job even if we have to work on certain days/shifts we dont want. Plus Im sure that people that work on “those days” knew about it when we applied for that job… yes including me JUST SAYING….. HAPPY THANKSGINING EVERYONE !!!!

• Ebony says:

I really don’t think that it is different. For me working a Sunday would be worse. If you attend church every Sunday then that would be a difficult thing to deal with. Everyone has their own set of circumstances to deal with. When I worked retail I’d offer to work before, during and after holidays. Working Sundays was never an option for me.

• Alaine says:

The stores in MA will not let you buy most items on Thanksgiving Day. There are old blue laws on the books that prevent them from selling most items – they can only sell certain “essential” items, like diapers or medication (I don’t remember what all of the restrictions are). It is a big pain if you try to go on Thursday. Do yourself a favor, go and enjoy the holiday with your family and go on Friday instead. I went at 9 or 10 am last year on Friday and had no problem finding any of the items I wanted. Most people are shopping the big retailers or are still at home with their families so there is really no rush!!

• Camille Brown says:

The recording at my store says 7 AM for the store opening, but the manager said 9AM, so don’t trust the recording.

• Angelia says:

I will be stopping in to see my favorite cashier who has to work today. Even if I don’t buy anything I try and stop to say “hi” when she is working. I think if her favorite customers stop in to say Happy Thanksgiving on their way to dinner it would make the day go by faster. For me, I am Thankful for Collin and her hard work and dedication to us and this site, I am Thankful for my family, for the soldiers serving their country and their families who are dedicated to our Freedom and I am Thankful for our Freedom. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

• Veronica says:

I already hit up my local Walgreen’s at 11:30, loaded up on everything to be ready to check out at midnight. Then, I was notified that the RR wouldn’t print until 2AM! The cashier and manager said we could try the transaction and if the RR didn’t print, then it could be voided and I could come back later.
      It worked! I was able to get all my RR done and use my coupons and other RR’s from earlier for a total OOP cost of 31.53 and a savings of 115.25! I didn’t have the ad yet so your heads up and match ups were crucial! Thank you!

• shirley says:

The pro Series Skin Care Products should be a $2MM. Pay $3.50 get a $5.50 RR = $2MM ;)

• Yep… you are right! Just updated the post! Thanks for catching that! :)

• Teresa says:

Collin I am confused about MM at Walgreens. The coupon policy says it dosen’t
        allow paying for cash and and credit over the sales price.
        Is it the same in all states?

Help Thanks,

• becca says:

They won’t actually pay you. For example Gillette is $5.50 with a $5.50 Register Reward and you use a $2off coupon from the P&G insert, you will be getting paid back $5.50 in store credit for an item you paid $3.50 for. Making it a money maker.

Other money makers on my list include Colgate & Crest 3D toothpastes, prep H wipes. I will roll as many RRs as I can then use the remaining ones to buy Arm&Hammer detergent.

• Teresa says:

Can you do MM in fl?

• Shawna says:

Does anyone know if the 24 hours stores will also start the sales at 9 AM or will they start at 12:01 AM Thursday? Thanks!

• Cristy says:

Do the 24 hour stores start their sale at midnight or are they starting at 9 am, too? Thanks.

• Linda Chally says:

Do these awesome sales start on Thursday at 9 a.m.? or do they start on Black Friday??

• Jayma says:

Walgreens stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day. This sale starts at 9am on Thanksgiving Day.

• Melinda says:

My cashier yesterday at 24-hour Wags said it would start at 12 midnight. You may want to confirm that before you stay up Wednesday, though.

• Bridget says:

They start at midnight, but the RRs will not print until sometime around 2am or so. They had to ring my order up a special way when I went last year at midnight. It wasn’t worth the trouble of going at midnight. Just an FYI from past experiences.

• Heather says:

I went at midnight and was in line about 12:45 ish tonight, and the only thing that did not ring up was 1 revlon lipstick and 1 oral b toothbrush, everthing else was smooth sailing, paid almost nothiing and saved a TON!

• Melissa says:

Does anyone know what time the deals start at Walgreens? It has Thanks giving hour, so do they start Thursday or Friday?

• Jodie says:

Hey collin, I also have a coupon that is $2 off a Gillette Venus Breeze Razor, I am not sure if that would then make it a good deal since its not one that is in red.

I don’t know when this one came out but it does expire on the 30th and it was from the p&g. Thanks :)

• Andrea says:

Does anyone know if these deals are going to be valid in the test market areas?

• Jacqui says:

Dang!! Awesome deals! Thanks Collin! I was wondering the same–what time do the black Friday deals start?

• Allison says:

Collin,

I am a mother of 3 and I don’t know how you do this. You post all day and save everyone a TON of money making their families happy and doing more for themselves. Thank you. And you TRY OUT a lot of these deals as well. Lady, when do you sleep??

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the contribution you make to my family and to all the others who have benefited from your work.

• mac says:

Can you use register rewards when you get them or do you have to use them later? I’m so confused.

• stacy says:

you can turn around and use them right away – just the rr dont roll – meaning if you buy the razor you cant (well you can) turn around and buy another one and have a RR print.. – but you can use it on other items that will produce RR – and remember fillers. – RR count as MFC (manufactur coupons) so be careful you cant use 2 coupons for the same item: say you had a RR and a coupon for revlon lipsticks the computer will not let it go thru – you need a filler item.. look for something cheap.. pencil.. or even a box of jello

• Emma says:

You can use them on your next transaction. So you can do multiple transactions and use the RR’s the same day. Just remember you cannot use a RR to get the same exact RR.

• bella says:

mac they are good on your ‘next’ purchase. so you have to wait. however some ppl do multiple transactions in one visit and use their RR from the previous ones. i dont know if all walgreens allow multiple transactions in one visit [ive never tried myself.]

• Lidia Maldonado says:

Hi everyone I am trying to find out if Walgreens is going to have the happy nappers b1g1 free I’ve been doing so much searching getting all turned around. But I’m trying to get best deals I can for all but especially my 4 yr old twins. The girl wants one she songs the song all the time and if I could get him one it would be better

• Natalie says:

Would the arm & hammer detergent only be $2 each, if it is buy one at 6.99, and get TWO free.
    6.99
    -$1/2 coupon
    =5.99 for 3?
    If so, is this a good price per bottle?

• Cheri says:

I have a quick question! If you were to get both the Crest 3D Toothpaste and the Oral-B toothbrush would both RR’s print out? Oral-B is a Proctor & Gamble product but I cannot remember if both will print out okay. Thanks!

• Natalie says:

It should because the rewards are for different amounts. I think the only way there could be a problem is if it was the same brand and the same amount….like if both P&G products gave a $3 RR, there may be the chance that one won’t print! I THINK! :)

• Lori says:

Does anyone have any transaction scenarios to minimize the out of pocket and use the register rewards on the next transaction so we don’t get stuck with a bunch of RR’s to use in the next two weeks? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

• Serena says:

There is another site for walgreens deals that shows different transactions to minimize out of pocket, Don’t know if I can say it here.

• Erin says:

Lori,I have found that using the RR’s at the grocery store works best for me.

• MelissaL says:

Grocery Store??? RR’s aren’t accepted anywhere except at Wags and the military Commissary. Is there another supermarket that accepts them? Because most RRs say ‘redeemable ONLY at Walgreens”. You can use the ones that do not say that at the military commissaries. The Procter & Gamble RRs don’t limit their use only to Walgreens.

• Daria says:

Jewel stores in the Chicagoland area accept them for sure. Ive used them there several times.

• Erin says:

Daria,that’s where I use mine.I was told by a woman who works at Walgreens that this is how she uses her’s.I was so thankful for this tip.Now I really feel its a win win with the RR’s.

• anna says:

i’ve used my RR’s at publix before with no problems. they said because it said mfg coupon on it they would take it. :)

• K says:

My local Walmart accepts RR – they said its because its a Mfg coupon and it has a address to submit it to, as long as it has those they will accept any coupon with them.

• cammy says:

You know the best and easiest advice I have heard is: Have a few small transactions and start with the money makers.

• Brandimc says:

Did anyone see the batteries for “Buy 1 Get 2 Free”? I wonder if there has been coupons lately for them.

• Anne says:

I have a coupon for $2 off cortaid (I think it was from the first aid kits Walgreens gave out over the summer). If you have that coupon it would make it a $2 MM. :-)

• Brenda says:

Actually, the cortaid that is on sale is the .5 oz which is considered a trial size. My coupons from the first aid kit say that the coupon is not valid on trial sizes. I was disappointed when I realized this!

• Heather says:

Scored the wrapping paper today!! Glad one of your readers posted that yesterday. :)

• Miranda says:

Walgreens allows overage coupons don’t they? Like for the excedrin it’s .99 but 1.50 off coupon. Shouldn’t that allow for .51 towards other merchandise??? I thought that was why there was a big deal over the crest complete cause they gave you overage here??? I hope they allow overage!!!! ;)

• Erin says:

My Walgreens always adjusts coupons down and doesn’t allow an overage. I would call your store and check though. Hope this helps!

• serena says:

NO, they don’t allow overage, they just adjust the coupon value down.

• Jodie says:

my walgreens will just puts overage towards other things I have bought, So I guess it depends on your walgreens. :)

The best way to find anything out is to just call and ask your walgreens how they do it.

• K says:

My walgreens gives you the overage as long as you are buying something that the overage can be applied to. So if you bought a toy for 3.99 or something, then you would get the Ecotin for free and get the toy for $3.49… I know not all Walgreens allows that though

• katie says:

i have a random question but do the black friday ads come out tomorrow in the paper

• Leticia says:

This is my first time printing coupons from the NET.. and I have a question would walgreens accept black and white coupons or does it have to be in color?

• Kelly K says:

Are RR one per item per transaction or can you buy multiple items and receive multiple transactions? I dont shop there all that often, and have never attempted this.

• Kelly K says:

Im sorry I meant to say can you receive multiple RR per transaction not multiple transactions

• Brenda says:

Kelly K,
        Yes, you can purchase several RR promotions in one transaction. They have to be different ones though, for example you could purchase DenTek floss picks and Scunci hair elastics and receive a $3 RR and a $2 RR. However, if you choose to purchase 2 Dentek floss picks in the same transaction you will only receive 1 – $2 RR. Also, you can not use the DenTek RR to purchase another package of DenTek picks, it has to be a different promotion for your new RR to print. Hopefully, I explained it well enough for you to understand. Walgreens takes awhile to get the hang of things, but it’s worth it especially during weeks like these!

• Valerie says:

So do these deals start on friday or thursday?

• Adreanne says:

Thank you Collin!! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Vickie says:

Hi Collin if i have a $3 RR does it have to be used in full in one transaction or can i use $1.50 of it on 1 transaction and $1.50 on another??

• Kim says:

I’m working on my deal scenarios and I’m wondering do all the P&G product have to be in separate transactions? (Gillette Razor, Crest, Gillette skin care)

• Cherie says:

Collin, there is a coupon for $1.00 off one Secret clinical strength or body spray. Couldn’t that be used for the Secret deal; the body spray picture on the coupon looks like the fresh effects version, but it’s not specified. Thanks for all you do and Happy Thanksgiving!

• Sharon says:

There is a $3.00/1 Gillete Venus coupon in the Ebony coupon book. Makes for an even sweeter deal! :) Can’t wait to get out there and get some of these awesome deals! Thanks for all the hard work you do!!

• Beth says:

The TUF paper towels are aweful fyi. :-( They are really thin and do not absorb. :-(

• Jaclyn says:

Collin~
    There is a $2.00 off any Thermacare product in 10/31 RP. That would make it a mm!!! It just gets better and better!!

• faydra says:

I don’t see it listed here but a worker that was helping me reach the buy 1 get 1 free toys for 6.99 said that the toys that were 9.99 would be buy 1 get 1 free on Thanksgiving.

• Guest says:

Wags has a policy that you cant sue RR and Coupon togather right ?cos so many times it happened that they aloowed me use either RR or coupon on one product ..So hate to shop with Wags :(

• K says:

yeah, but if you get a filler item (like a .25 candy or something) then the RR applies to that and you can use your coupon too. You just have to have only 1 coupon/register reward per item

• K says:

I am so excited for this! Do you think there will be a line to get in at Walgreens (like on black friday?) I’m just wondering if I should try to go early, or if hopefully people in my town won’t realize it started a day early ;) Either way I will be there by 9! Glad my thanksgiving doesn’t start till 2! haha

• Denise says:

Can I use all my RR to buy a gift card?

• Nicole says:

The coupon policy states the following:

Register RewardsTM can be redeemed for eligible items only. Ineligible items include but are not limited to:

Prescriptions

Postage stamps
    Gift cards/phone cards/prepaid/Green DotTM cards
    Prescription Savings Club” memberships
    Health care services, including immunizations
    Any items prohibited by law

• Camille Brown says:

On the Edge deal, there was an internet coupon for $.55 which expires 12/31.

• franklin says:

you have to be careful i bought something at wags using there november book coupon and they would not me use a coupon from the newspaper they said i could not use two manufacture coupons at same time even though one was from wags book and not the other.

• Melody says:

That’s odd because I use a MFG coupon and a WAG coupon together all the time. The store manager at my Walgreens told me I could use one MFG and a coupon from their WAG coupon book together. I think you should double check that or check out their store policy on coupons on their website.

• Keri says:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but Wags is also giving a $10 Wags gift card when you purchase a $30 iTunes multipack. Since iTunes cards are on my shopping list, I’m buying 2 packs for $60 and getting $20 GC to the store in return. I’ll then use those GCs to check out a little faster with all the rest of my RR purchases. Happy shopping!

• Lauren says:

There is a $3 off Venus Embrace, Breeze, or ProSkin Razor in the latest Proctor and Gamble BrandSampler mailer…. Making it free plus .01 =)

• sne3103 says:

Could someone please, please lemme know if the following transactions will be allowed at walgreens. I’m so confused and would deeply appreciate it-

TRANSACTION 1:
    (a) Crest 3D White Vivid toothpaste 4 oz $2.50 = $2.50 RR
    Use the $1/1 coupon found in the 10/30 PG (Value varies by region)
    Pay $1.50
    Get back a $2.50 RR

(b) Covergirl Wetslicks or Shineblast lip color $3.99 = $2 RR
    Use the $1/1 coupon found in the 10/16 PG or 10/30 PG
    Pay $2.99
    Get back a $2 RR

TRANSACTION 2:
    Use RR a ($2.50) + RR b ($2.00) + $1/1 walgreens coupon (Revlon) from the holiday booklet + 8 cents OOP to purchase Revlon Super Luscious lipstick or lip gloss $4.99 and comet bleach (59 cents) ?

Thanks so much!

• Lucas says:

In East Tn just left the 24 hour WG and you cannot use a MM and get the RR here for the Black Friday Deals. Has anyone else had this problem??????

• kathy says:

That is not right because they are getting the money from the coupons. I would report that to Corporate.

• Lucas says:

Kathy went back this morning and told the manager and he was all apoligetic and they took care of me.. OOP was 28.56 with savings of over 340.00. They were out of the venus razors so I then went to Walmart and they were price matching everything that didn’t say it was free in the ad after the RR and got OOP 2.94 total for over 100.00 worth of of the venus razors. The best part 1 transaction!!!!!

• tasha says:

I just left Walgreens and the sale is active, except the register rewards. They said sometime around 2-3am. But the “Black Friday” sale is actually a 3 day sale that starts on Thanksgiving and runs through Saturday night. There is a half sheet ad that those deals are Thanksgiving day only. It includes things like…
    $9.99 Toys are B1G1 free
    $19.99 Toys are 40% off
    Sony DVD players $29.99
    Happy Nappers are B1G1 Free ($19.99)
    Select As Seen on TV items are B1G1 Free

Hope this helps and happy shopping :)

• jenn says:

i was wondering if you cn use rr from the same manufacturer and still get get te rr on that product. for example i had a 5$rr from PG and i want to purchase the gillette venus in which they give you 5.25 in rr. does anybody know if i can still get the rr for the razor or no? also is the colgate coupon from the diabetes and you a maufactuere coupon or walgrees coupon? bcuz on the coupon it saids redeemable ar walgreens. THNKS!

• Vince says:

Went to walgreens and they were ready to have the sale start at 1200. Turns out the Register Rewards did not download yet so they would not be able to begin until around 3am. Luckily they held my cart behind the photo section so I’ll be going there before I go to CVS in the morning.

• LaToya says:

Was at my 24-hour Wags at 4am this morning. They were well-stocked and had plenty to go around with the exception of the Gillette. They had some…but only about 6 left. FYI: the Revlon coupon beeps. I used it on the lip gloss and it beeped and he keyed it in. Then when he saw that I was getting more of them, he went over and got the lipstick to try – still beeped. He hand-keyed it in…but wasn’t happy about it. Also, I wasn’t getting the Cover Girl stuff, but he said that the RRs for that are not printing.

• The Venus ProSkin is actually printing out a $5.50 RR instead of $5.25 as the ad states!

• Casey B says:

Any fellow meijer shoppers know if you can still use Walgreens RR’s at Meijer? I used to do this all the time, but just got some RR’s today that say manf cpn at top but “redeem only at walgreens” at the bottom. Help!? THanks!

• Carrie says:

I still use all of mine at Meijer, even the ones that say “redeemable only at Walgreens”. I used $60 worth from the Black Friday deals there.

• Lauren says:

Ok, did anybody else’s Walgreens only allow them to use one register reward per transaction.. I got up to the register with my four, well-planned out transactions only to be told I could only use one r.r. I had to do twenty transactions (my cashier told me I could do however many it took) and I ended up spending way more o.o.p. than planned it was SO frustrating!

• sne3103 says:

I did use two RRs in a transaction, had no issues…sorry that happened to you…that’s weird right?