Walmart Photo: 25 FREE 4×6 Prints

Here’s an easy way to snatch up 25 FREE prints! Just head on over to Walmart Photo, register for a free account, and you’ll receive an email with a unique code for 25 FREE 4×6 photo prints (my email came within minutes of my registration!). Follow the directions in the email and then go to your local Walmart Photo center to pick up the prints for free.

(Thanks, Suzy!)

• karen says:

Could these be used to develop pictures from a disposable camera??

• Julia says:

Is there an expiration date for the code?

• Suzy says:

But you must “claim” it before 3/31/12 by following the instructions on the email and entering your code at checkout. I believe that means that you must order by then but you can pick up as late as 4/30/12.

• Jennifer says:

Says it expires 4/30/2012

• Jamie says:

Mine expires 4/30/12.

• Aly says:

Got the pics ordered, thanks so much!!

• Kara says:

The code did NOT work..there is still a balance on my total

• Ali says:

Just want to make everyone aware of Walmarts crazy policy of asking for a photographers release for pictures that were not “professionally” done, but a photo clerk deemed “professional”. The called me and told me to bring a release form when I came in to pick up the photos. I told them they were not professional, but they would not back down. I checked the internet and found other instances of Walmart demanding a release form for photos their clerks deemed pro. It was my first and last experience with their photo department. Has anyone else experienced this?

• JT says:

Walgreens has done this to me before. I had to bring them the original photo which was either on my memory card, CD or a print. Photos that are over 50 years old do not fall under the copyright infringement law. Yes, it’s frustrating as a customer, but the photo department is just making sure they don’t get a fine. I’ve never had a problem with online companies like Snapfish or Shutterfly.

How long does it take to get the email with the free code from Walmart? I haven’t received mine yet and it’s been a few hours.

• mb says:

walgreens did this my father in law had to write a release or whatever so i could get my pics that he took he was flattered i was irritated lol

• serena says:

What if you already have a walmart.com account (says my email is already associated with an account)?

• Amy says:

I’m having the same issue. I’ve never used Wal-mart Photo but I have ordered items online to ship to store. I guess they still won’t be getting my photo processing business. Oh well!

• shaunda says:

It’s only applying the discount to 8 of my pics!

• serena says:

I still haven’t received the email.

• Christine says:

thanks i just scored 25 cute valentines for family and friends! I added a border of my 3 cute boys and ta-da: FREE VALENTINE DAY CARDS! Thank you Hip2save!

• Brandi says:

Where do I put in the code once I get it?

• Suzy says:

Look at the fine print at the bottom of your email. It has an address under “How to claim your free prints” which, for me, is highlighted in blue and clickable. Just click on that and enter your 16 digit code.

• Brandi says:

Finally got it, all 25 pictures ordered for tax only. Thanks!

• alyssa says:

thanks! i just ordered all the pictures i had of joe paterno at football games!

• alyssa says:

i talked to a rep on the online chat, apparently the free credit is applied after submitting the order? hmmm

• Anthony says:

um it still says i owe them 4 dollars….whats going on?….does it not work for me?

• Valerie B. says:

I’ve had an online acct with Walmart for a while and forgot about it, well they emailed me a code for a free poster! Saying we miss you, please come back! I got a beautiful poster of my one year old to hang in her room. The quality was great from my 10 mega pixel camera!!

• Bonoca says:

Hip2Save is not only in first place, Collin is head and shoulders above her competitors in the top 25 best couponing mom blogs (not to mention she’s awesome as well!)

You can vote for Collin at:

• sara says:

This deal seems weird, but just add the credit to your account and keep going, once you get to the very end, your total will be $0

• Crystal says:

I could not get the discount to apply when I changed to the digital photo edit thingie, but leaving it on 4 x 8 it did apply HTH someone

• Tracy says:

I think you mean 4×6. I was trying to have mine printed in trueDigital, which I believe is the best option. No cropping involved. 6 of my pictures were 4×6 and 19 of them were trueDigital format. It was giving me the 6 free, but not the 19. So, I switched them all back to 4×6. Hopefully the cropping is okay!

• ericswifeowensmom says:

My son’s 1 year birthday party is this weekend. I used my email and my husband’s to get 50 free invitations to the party!!! We took his picture on a solid green wall then using picasa we wrote in the party details and put a nice border around it. they turned out super cute! and free! the invites alone were going to cost us $50 if we went with pre-made cardstock. Thanks Collin!!!

• vanessa says:

ok can anyone help me…I got a email from them thanking me for my new account but I didnt see a code anywhere??

• Jackie says:

Just an FYI…you cannot select the TrueDigital prints for this offer or the code won’t work. I was getting pretty frusterated and then found that was the problem. Once I switched back to regular prints it worked like a charm!