Rite Aid: Free Disposable Cameras or Film

Wow! Here’s an easy way to snag 2 FREE Disposable Cameras or Film at Rite Aid. Check out this deal scenario valid through tomorrow, May 5th, only…

Buy 2 FujifilmQuickSnap Flash Xtra 400 or 800 Camera or 35mm 400 Speed Color Print Film 4 pk 2/$10
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Get 2 $4 +Up Rewards (these are unadvertised +Up Rewards; limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE!!

This is one of the correct cameras as mentioned below!

* The UPC code for one of the correct disposable cameras is 7410101920 (note that I tested this deal and purchased the Fujifilm Quicksnap Flash 400 Disposable Camera with UPC code 7410121834 and the $4 +Up Reward did not print!)

(Thanks, Carol and Kylee!)

• Jaqueline says:

Has anyone in southern cali had any luck with this deal?

• Adrienne says:

just did it in utah and got two xnd it worked great. I made sure to look at the UPC if it was the correct one

• Patti says:

the “little” Rite Aid I tried on lunch break did not have many cameras…and none of them were marked for the 2/$10. sale, so I will just try my hometown Rite Aid tommorrow. I have to spend $10.00 there anyways on other things…, so this deal works for me!!

• simply99 says:

Awesome deal got 18!

• Lorelei says:

Worked in Michigan! With the UPC that collin listed :)

• Sharon says:

I wasn’t able to find the ones with a double $4 rewards, but even 2 for $8 ins’t bad, and I needed one for my daughter for a school trip anyway.

Thanks~

• VICKY says:

can you get 4 in one transaction since the limit is 2??????

• appu says:

thanx collin …..got it, did exactly how u told …i mean the same upc code u told

• vai says:

In DE , just got my 2 cameras…and did get 2 $4 ups and $2 ups …..there was sign in my RA for get $4 ip when you buy FUJI QSOT 800/1000..this is monthly reward deal which ends on 05/05/2012……will be give to my neice fro her prom

• halena says:

i also have a great deal to go with this i got the cameras deal then i used the six up rewards and used them my next transaction on the right guard bodywash b1g1 with the coupon 2 dollars off two and got six of them for 2.97

• Worked in NOLA. There were signs for the cameras with the 7410101920 UPC. I went to the Gentilly location.

• nikki says:

Just fyi, you can only do this once per card, the two four dollar ones won’t print for a second pair of cameras. But I have two cards so I got 4 for only tax! Thanks! That’s awesome!

• Monica C says:

I have to double check the upc code, but I did the deal last night, luckily there were 3 camera’s to choose from. The price on my receipt says 2/5 I got the $2.00 ups but no $4.00 ups back???

• Monica C says:

Ok (red face) I should of read the entire post. I got the very same ones they were talking about that ends in 834 so that is why it did not print. Oh well, after hubby gets finished my french manicure, I will be off to exchange it. (Don’t I have a great hubby?? Trying to save $$ and a pedi from the store is just not in the budget, but he is more that capable to doing nails for me. Do they look exactly like the store??? No, a little off, but just the idea that he wants to do it for me…priceless)

• Marina says:

I got the wrong ones then I saw this post, however, I just returned them and got one $2 up and 2 $4 up plus the $2 up from the previous purchase. So I ended up paying $10.80 with taxes and gOt $12up.

• Tina says:

Worked for me here in central CA, bought the one’s with the upc u posted. Paid 10.80 got back 2up,4up,4up cost was .80cents for tax…..tried to get the free boxes of theater candy for my son’s b-day movie party but they were all out so I got a raincheck to get 8 boxes free yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @<@

• Monica says:

Was it posted b4 about the hershey bars? in PA the Hershey with Almond regular size were part of the 2/$1.00 we found 4 with peelies that have .50 coupons on them so that means we got 4 hershey bars for free, I was happy!!