My Coke Rewards: Free 8×8 Shutterfly Photo Book with 5 Code Entries (8/1-8/31)

If you have a few Coke products laying around, you may want to grab the codes and enter them in your My Coke Rewards account. Now through 8/31, whenever you enter 5 codes from any participating My Coke Rewards brand you’ll score a FREE 8×8 photo book from Shutterfly ($29.99 value!).

(Thanks, Fran and Anne!)

• Connie says:

I’m new to coke rewards. Where do I find the codes on the coke products? Hope someone can help me. Thanks!

• Holly says:

Make sure first the box or bottle has the My Coke Rewards logo on it. On the boxes of cans it will be on the inside, you will just see the code area. On the packs of Dasani water it is on the inside of the plastic wrapper. On single drinks you look under the cap for the codes.

• Christina says:

Anything with a cap will have it on the inside of the cap. Boxes of cans will have it printed on the inside of the box.

• Matthew says:

You can find the codes under caps on 20oz/32oz coke brands also POWERADE and inside the box on the tear off of a multi-pack

• Christina says:

Thanks Collin! Have you considered adding my coke rewards to your Sweeps/Rewards tab?

• Matty says:

I sent this to all my friends and our book club they got a book too… really cool.

Also my husband opened up a separate account and entered 5 codes to get a book as well. so we got two of them.

I guess they let you have an account for each person.

• Kerri says:

Thank you!

• Paula says:

Thanks so much. I use these as Christmas presents for the grandparents. I have now earned two, this one and the previous offer from Huggies. This makes two free Christmas presents!

• kahila t says:

Does anyone know if you can use the free codes that are out now?

• Savannah A. says:

Now I wish I hadn’t entered in all those codes I had been saving up yesterday… Oh well, I’m sure I’ll drink at least 5 more cokes before the end of the month. This would make for a great Christmas present for my grandparents.

• Lynn702 says:

I have a Shutterfly code for a free 8×8 photo book. It expires today though. Email me if interested at m.geralynn at gmail. :)

• Towana says:

Thanks..I enter in 5 codes today to get the reward offer. You have until September 27 to get the free photo book.

• julie says:

The first 2 codes from yesterdays post worked again! The other 2 say they are nolonger valid. I didnt have enough for 5 so I’m unsure if the free codes will produce the reward. HTH

• Debva says:

I entered 43 points just now, and it doesn’t give me the option of the free Shutterfly photo book. Sad face.

• Suzy says:

Do you have to pay shipping? Just wondering.

• Penny says:

Does anyone know if you still have to pay the shipping and how much that is?

• I’m excited about this. We drink a lot of Powerade and I have just been putting the codes on a piece of paper until I have time to put them in or a great deal like this comes up. I have a 4 week old baby that I want to make a book for. Thank you!

• Melissa says:

You will probably have to pay shipping. I just used a free code last night and shipping was $8.69. Great price for a $30 book. I am on my third free book.

• Cindy says:

Oh no! I entered four Powerade codes yesterday. Oh well, I think my kids will drink enough over the next couple of weeks to get the five codes.

• Keerthi says:

Thanks!!! I will gift it to my little niece :)

• carrie says:

I entered 6 codes and no shutterfly offer :(

• missy says:

I put in some codes too but did not get the offer for the shutterfly book but when I clicked on the special offers tab towards the top of the page, my offer for the book was listed there but my offer said it needed 0 points. So check your special offer tab and see if you have it listed there for you.

• mary says:

Do you have to make the book by 8/31, or just enter the codes by 8/31?

• Lynn702 says:

I have a couple Shutterfly codes for a free 8×8 photo book. It expires today though. Email me if interested at m.geralynn at gmail. :)

• Kambree says:

I entered 10 codes and it only gave me one book offer. I called and they said it is only one per registered user. :(

• Nancy says:

Whenever I return bottles to the store, I check out the bins where people throw their cartons away…every Sunday I score at least 120 points off of the 12 and 24 pack cartons (10 and 20 points each, respectively)! I look like a bag lady sometimes, but it’s worth it. Last year at Christmas they had $25 gift cards to stores for 400 points each (Kroger, TJ Maxx, Subway). I got three gift cards from saving up the points!

• Tharen says:

Got mine! Super excited for another shutterfly book for free. I think I am going on number 7 since October. First coke reward for me too!

• sheryl says:

do you have to enter 5 codes all at one time to get the shutterfly book? help please!

• Matthew says:

A few details about the offer starting on 8/1-8/31 you get a free Shutterfly photo book from MyCokeRewards.com when you enter any 5 codes from a participating brand in MCR. You can enter any code but usually find them underneath the caps of 20oz,
    2 litre and printed on multi-pack tear offs marked with the MyCokeRewards logo on the package.
    The photo book is a $29.95 value. (requires a $7.99 shipping charge)
    How it works: Go to MyCokeRewards.com to find out more. Enter 5 codes. Upload your photos on Shutterfly by 9/27 and they will print and mail you the book.
    It’s a great deal and a lot of fun. Also spread the word if you know anyone else interested.

• Anna says:

The special “bonus” codes don’t count toward the book. It’s only the codes that come off of coke products that count. You do have to pay shipping on the book, and the August 31 deadline only applies to the coke end of the deal. Once you get the code to use on shutterfly for the free book, you should have several months to complete the book and order it. I currently have 5 free photo book offers saved on my shutterfly account and they all expire in January, I believe.