Buy 2 General Mills Cereals = FREE Movie Ticket (Up to $12 Value!)

Here’s a great offer to snag a FREE movie ticket (valued up to $12) with the purchase of 2 participating General Mills’ cereals! All you have to do is purchase 2 specially marked packages of General Mills’ cereal and then enter the code from each box here. Then just print your free movie ticket certificate and take it to a participating theater to receive one free movie admission. Tickets will expire 60 days from the date that they were issued online.

Be sure to use a couple of the following coupons to make this offer even sweeter…
$0.75/1 Fiber One Cereal coupon found in the 10/7 General Mills insert (value varies by region)
$1/2 Cheerios Original Cereal coupon found in the 9/23 SS
Or use the $0.75/1, $0.60/1 and $0.50/1 (+ more) various General Mills cereal coupons found here or here

* Print your e-Movie Cash ticket and take it to the box office of any participating theater (to locate a participating theater, go to http://emoviecash.com/locator). e-Movie Cash tickets can be used for box office admission up to $12. Please present your e-Movie Cash ticket at a participating theater within 60 days after you print the reward. Your e-Movie Cash ticket is not valid with any other offer, no cash will be provided as change, not redeemable for cash, and only valid in the United States. It cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or expired. e-Movie Cash is valid in the United States only (does not include Puerto Rico). Online codes need to be entered by December 6, 2013.

(Thanks, Clip & Follow!)

• janel says:

Sweet!

• Ann says:

where on the box is the code?

• cassie says:

Is there a limit? If I buy 6 boxes of cereal with codes, can I get 3 movie tickets for my 3 kids to go to a movie for free?

• Ashley57 says:

The codes expire 60 days after you enter them, but the fine print says you don’t have to enter them until Dec. 6th 2013! That is a great deal.

• Lisa says:

where are people finding the specially marked boxes? Walgreens? Walmart? Target?

• lori says:

Does the box say anything about movie pass on the front or back of box?

• mariam says:

can these be used for new releases too? If so, it’s a great deal!

• marie says:

No MJR theater?

• Stacy says:

Once you get your movie cash, go to fandango.com, and use them to buy $10 fandango gift cards. (The numbers and pin work as though credit cards.) The , you have a never-expiring gift card

• CW says:

great idea, thanks!

• Jamie E. says:

Yes, very good idea I did not know you could do that. Thank you Thank you. Can you also do that with the Kellogg’s movie cash?

• Janette says:

Thanks so much for the tip. My theater never can enter all the numbers correctly and I always have a hassle at te box office.

• Steph says:

Have you done this recently? I ask this because I went on Fandango, and it looks like the minimum gift card amount you can purchase now is $15 and the maximum value of the free e-movie cash ticket is $12. When I put the numbers in, it declined it because the free movie ticket value ($12) is less than the gift card price ($12). Maybe they caught on or maybe I’m overlooking something. Help!

• Cheri says:

The only place to find $10 Fandango gift certs was if you chose to buy them in bulk. I noticed that this option is gone too, so I can’t find any $10 either.

• Steph says:

Whoops…I meant “…is less than the gift card price ($15).”

• Betsy says:

Kroger has select GM cereals 2 for $5 this week – buy 5 eligible products get $5 off your next purchase – so at most it’s like getting them for $1.50 each.

• mackyjane says:

Anybody have any good deals on these cereal boxes?

• Mihaela says:

Fry’s are doing free gallon of milk when you buy 4 boxes of cereal, and they start at 4 for $9 before any coupon

• CW says:

I used MovieCash a few months ago… the deal with free movie tickets for buying Kotex tampons (weird…). I dont remember any restrictions on the ticket (new releases, etc) and it worked beautifully!

• bob g. says:

i’m still collecting codes for the kelloggs spiderman movie code deal. on specially marked boxes of certain kelloggs products they have spiderman on the front with a spidey code on the inside. if anyone has any and are not going to use them and would like to send them my way i would really appreciate it. i could even give you $1 Amazon MP3 Promotional Credit. i have 5 of them. my email address is: ackbar13@hotmail.com

• Erin says:

I found the specially marked boxes at Target, they only had Cheerios with the free tickets which was fine with me because I love Cheerios. They were $3.79 for the largest size box that they had and I used a $1 off of 2 coupon. Bought 4 boxes total and came out to just over $12. Definately a great deal for 4 large boxes of Cheerios and 2 free movie tickets for my husband and I. Thanks for the great deal Collin!

• Michelle says:

Just an FYI, from previous experience. This deal is awesome, but be aware it does take a little bit of time to enter each code and then print each ticket. Last year, I waited to print the codes until we were ready to go to the movies, because once you print them they expire in 30 days, and I didn’t want to print them ahead and have them expire. There were 6 of us going to the movies and it took about 1/2 hour, almost made us late to the movie, lol!

Also, it takes a long time to redeem the ticket at the theater. Each ticket is like a credit card, so they have to enter each one manually into the credit card machine. Not knowing this, I held up the line on a fairly busy night. So, the next time I used them, I printed them hours before and went to the theater during the down time, while all of the movies were playing and no one was buying tickets. When we went back to the theater, we just went past the ticket counter and handed our tickets to the usher, worked like a charm.

Sorry for the long explanation, but I thought it would be helpful information.

• This will go great with the Food 4 Less deal and the 1$/1 cereal coupons i have.
    If anyone is interested in getting these 1$/1 One box of cheerios/Honey nut let me know asap they expire 10/31 i have tons!!

• alex says:

i bought 12 boxes and no codes! ive emailed GM and trying to find out where to buy these boxes! is it certain states/stores?

• Jenna says:

Is anyone finding them in stores yet? I thought the promotion didn’t start for a few weeks… looking to pair it with a sale this coming week if lucky…

• lindsey says:

Anyone know what we are looking for on the boxes? I’m assuming there is something to identify them on the outside of the box? I went to Target today and couldn’t see anything on any of the boxes…

• Jenna says:

I printed out 7 and 3 of the tickets worked but the next four Are invalid :(. I can’t get in touch with the support team.

• CHARMS says:

Same thing happened to me with the Schick Razor codes. The codes said they are invalid BEWARE. When I called customer service they are giving me the runaround and told me to do is just wait till it comes in the email.

• Susan says:

I found them at CVS, and Walmart. The boxes are very easy to identify. It is written write across the front in a blue box with a film freel and says FREE in big letters followed by movie ticket underneath. These are going to be very hard to do with a sale since it is the huge boxes. I got the Cheerios in the 18oz box. None of the sale seem to work with them. They are 3.59 at Walmart and 4.99 at CVS. Bummer. Last time they did this deal it wasnt the huge boxes.

I am so glad someone said the date was 2013 cause I thought it was 2012 and the promo was almost over!

It does take time to enter, and redeem at the box office. Looke around at your stores, I found it on Reses Puffs at our Walmart and Cocoa Puffs at our Wamnart grocery. Then on Cheerios at our other Walmart. It is a higher price than I like to pay for cereal, but with the movie ticket coming for free, makes it much better! Good luck finding them.

• Susan says:

Oops. “Film Reel”

• Janine says:

Hello, i have 3 codes and need 1 more but can’t find anymore boxes with the advertisement on the box. Does anyone have a code that they aren’t using or aren’t going to need? Please email me the code @ jfatyol@gmail.com and THANK YOU! :)

• J. Kokubu says:

We accidentally recycled one of the boxes before checking to see if the code we copied was correct. Just tried entering it and unfortunately it didn’t work. We have one working code and just need one more, if anyone has an extra code they aren’t going to use we’d really appreciate having another so we can treat our little ones to a holiday movie. Please email us at kokubu_family@msn.com.

Thanks, Merry Christmas!

• Klisse says:

Is Is it possiblle that the website for this is down? I wanted to take our kids to a movie over the holidays and have 2 codes, but can’t access the website.
    Thanks!

• Ann says:

If anyone has 2 General Mills movie codes they won’t be using, I’d love to have them. My hubby and I would like to do a date night without our 6 kids lol

Thanks so much in advance!
    Email me at anbrown497@aol.com

• Julie Griffin says:

I bought three boxes and can not find a fourth, so I have used two but if anyone has one code they are not using I would love to have it. Please email me at juliegriffin56@comcast.net. Thanks.

• Mikayla says:

Same here – I have three boxes with codes and now can’t find a fourth anywhere. If anyone has a code they’re not using please email me at: mika dot mernone at gmail dot com.
    I have two whole booklets of Kimberly-Clark manufacturer coupons I can trade. Things like pull-ups, wipes, crayola, craft toys, viva paper towels, scott tissue etc.

• James T. says:

What’s great about my local theaters is that they count the e-movie cash toward their local rewards program. So, check to see if your theater has a rewards program and you can continue to get savings etc. Also, if you’ve already bought your boxes and haven’t opened them (and by some chance not used the general mills coupon), you can take your boxes back, get a refund re-buy them and still use the coupon.

• James T. says:

Also, while you are saving on the movie(s) don’t forget to clip the box tops for eduction off the top and send them to a local school of your choice. You might as well donate to education as you’re saving. If you don’t want to use the box tops send them to me and I’ll get them to the right place (I’m having follow ups to this message go to my e-mail). But, please don’t let them go to waste.

• pauline says:

I put in for the movie ticket and never received an email

• James T. says:

@ pauline, I’ve noticed that if people try the e-mail option it does not work and they are stuck calling the customer service number. It’s better to print them off and save the image as a jpeg as a back up.

• happycook111 says:

does anyone have the kelloggs spiderman movie codes? I need two more but cannot find any more specially marked boxes. e-mail me at jamonarque@yahoo.com
    thanks

• Laura Ray says:

I am having a hard time trying to find any cereal that has this promo. I am getting frustrated Any suggesttions .

• Nunya Business says:

I recently purchased the specially marked boxes… 2-18oz boxes of plain cheerios. I actually used my WIC card for the purchase which made them free. cant beat that!

• Clint C. says:

I bought 4 boxes a couple moths ago. Unfortunately my wife accidental tossed one of the boxes out when it was empty. I knew I should have cut them out before even getting cereal inside. Does anyone have an extra code they are not going to use? (the regular 14 digit 5,5,4 sequence not the 16 digit Spiderman code from around October.) Thanks so much.

• Karen says:

Hello It would be very much appreciated if I could surprise my son with a movie if anyone has a (14 digit) code they don’t need! I have a 16 digit code I think for a spiderman promo if you need. THANK YOU !

• Karen says:

Sorry forgot my email I is lifestrong123@yahoo.com ! Have a great day everyone

• Audrey says:

Looking for 1 code. Thanks. Audrey

• Val says:

If anyone still needs a code, please email me at hugaraindrop@yahoo.com. Have a beautiful day! :)

• Darren R says:

I have an extra code if anyone needs it. Email me please…. darrojas@verizon.net

• Ang says:

Anyone have any extra codes?