CVS: Dove Chocolate Bars as Low as Only $0.37 Each (Through 11/10)

As I mentioned earlier, be sure to head on over to Coupons.com and use zip code 84651 (if necessary) to print this yummy 0.50/2 Dove Chocolate Singles Bars (1.34 to 1.44 oz) coupon. You can use this coupon at CVS this week to snatch up inexpensive chocolate – perfect for adding to stocking stuffers, gift baskets, and more! Here’s how:

Wrigley’s, Mars chocolate singles or Necco wafers 1.08-2.17 oz Buy 1 get 1 for 25¢
Buy 2 Dove Milk Chocolate singles $0.99-$1.19 (price may vary by region)
Total = as low as $1.24 for both
Use the $0.50/2 Dove chocolate coupon found here
Final cost as low as $0.37-$0.47 each!

(Thanks, Mel!)

• cdawnt says:

I keep trying to print this coupon and it won’t print, it says it is printing, but nothing ever comes out. Another coupon printed, so I don’t understand what’s going on.

• Steph says:

I’ve tried on 2 different computers and I’m having the same issue. Goes thru the motions and tells me my coupon printed but nothing comes from the printer???

• lizette says:

Can anyone explain how it would work with a buy 1 get 1 free coupon. Would I be able to get two for $.25 ?

• Tarri says:

It depends on how the coupon acts when they scan it, it may ask for price or just take off the full up to amount on the coupon. If it asks for price I am not sure how much they will take off.

• Michele G says:

I am having the same problem. I am actually glad I came back here. I was thinking it was my computer. I am guessing it is Coupons.com? I printed several coupons earlier this morning with no problems. It has been driving me CrAzY! lol!

• Tim says:

I had issues with it earlier as well and tried it now and it was able to print out for me.