Two 1 Year Subscriptions to All You Magazine Only $9.98 Each (Each Issue Includes Coupons + More!)

If you’ve been meaning to snag a subscription to All You Magazine, here’s your chance to do so AND to gift a second subscription to a friend or family member (or consider snatching up both subscriptions for yourself and you’ll snag double the coupons each month… awesome! :D).

Just head on over to the All You magazine subscription site to score TWO one-year subscriptions to All You magazine for just $19.95 total. That makes each subscription just $9.98! Not too shabby considering a 1 year subscription is going for $19.95 on Amazon.

* Side note, if you are new to Hip2Save and/or a new couponer, you may be wondering what the heck All You magazine is. Well, besides having great articles and recipes, All You is filled with high value manufacturer’s coupons… sometimes higher value than the coupons you’ll find in the newspaper or online. You can purchase this magazine at Walmart or by subscription only.

** Disclosure: I receive a small commission for All You subscriptions purchased through the links above.

(Thanks, My Litter!)

• Cindy says:

So, if you already have a subscription, would this year be added to a current subscription?

• Carol_R says:

There coupons used to be great but I’m just letting my subscription run out & not renewing it.

• Juanita says:

Just got the December issue — very disappointing. Coupons are pitiful, not like what it used to be.

• Stefanie says:

I am letting my subscription run out, too. The coupons the last few months have been disappointing and not worth the subscription cost.

• Kidsallgone says:

I don’t know about anyone else, but I love, love, LOVE the articles in this magazine :) :) :)

• traci t says:

I agree with you as well about the coupons in All You going down hill, however I like to read the articles too. I don’t want to give up my subscription, and thats why I go through mycokerewards.com to get it. It doesn’t cost a dime for a one year subscribtion and doesn’t take alot of the reward points either. I haven’t paid for a magazine subscription in over two years. That’s awesome in my world! Give it a try. :)

• tbits says:

I hope everyone will let All You know how you plan on not renewing & reasons why. I agree with above & have let my thoughts be known. May not help but they may take note if enough people give feedback.