Papa John’s: 50% Off ANY Regularly Priced Pizza (Through 12/2)

Wow! If you’re looking for a way to snag dinner this weekend on the cheap, here’s a sweet offer from Papa John’s! Through 12/2, score 50% off ANY pizza at regular price when you order online and enter code PEPSI50 at checkout. With this deal, you can snag a large pepperoni pizza for just $6.74 + tax! Keep in mind that if you opt for delivery, you will be charged a delivery fee of around $2.

IMPORTANT: This code will not work on any special offers shown on the site. Also, note that code may not work in all areas of the country.

(Thanks, Coupon Cabin!)

• Tina says:

Has anyone won a free pizza yet via the NFL promotion (120,000 free/week)?

• Lindsay M. says:

I don’t see where to enter the code …

• Anonymous says:

Me either…

• j says:

Took me a while to figure it out. At the top of the of the very first page from Collin’s link, click Order Now. Look for the “Have a Promo Code” box at the top under the red Order Now. I turned off pop up blocker, adblock, and flash block. This is all before you choose a pizza and I did it before I logged in to PP John’s. HTH

• Penny says:

Great Deal for those hectic days! Just FYI for those who don’t know the $2.00 delivery charge DOES NOT go to the driver so PLEASE remember to tip the driver. With the price of gas this can be the deciding factor was to whether the employee makes any money or not. SO if you getting some of these greats deals on cheap/free pizza keep it in mind.

• Jen M says:

Thank you for saying that. My husband delivered pizzas when he lost his job. Sometimes he would come home with less than $10 in tips after working all night. And drivers are only paid minimum wage.

• Carol_R says:

Thanks Collin.

• Tonya says:

Thanks Collin! I usually cash my Viggle points in for a $10 giftcard to combine with this offer!

• Roger says:

Only seems to work for “just one” pizza, not an order for more than one. Darn. We usually get two at a time.

• Jamie says:

I just put two pizzas in my cart and both came off at 50%. You have to re-enter the promo code in the box before ordering the second pizza.

• Charmel says:

I have a free pizza on my account from my points. Hopefully I can use both this Friday. We are leaving for vacation at 8 that night is I plan to order pizza so I don’t have dirty dishes and my mind can be focused on making sure we have everything loaded.

Also, thanks for the reminder about tips. I had family over last week and we ordered $100 in pizzas. I gave the girl a $17 tip and she was so thankful. Then as she left I realized her shoes were so worn her big toe had made a small hole in them. I was wishing I had tipped her more.

• Stephanie says:

Totally boycotting Papa John’s. The owner is a jerk and didn’t want to give health insurance to any of his employees.

• Kelly T says:

I really hoped that this had died down enough by now that people wouldn’t still be making this misinformed generalization. You should research things before you boycott them. Also, if you are SO concerned about the employees of Papa Johns, do you really think boycotting the company so that they lose revenue and are forced to cut back on employees wages and hours even more is really the way to make your point?
      The only thing that the owner of Papa Johns ACTUALLY said was make a statement that since Obamacare requires all employees who work 30+ hours to be covered under the new health plan, that it was LIKELY that individual franchise owners would cut back the hours of part time employees to less than 30 hours. Most part time employees have regular jobs that already provide healthcare, and don’t need health coverage through a part time job anyway. He never said anything about not wanting to provide coverage, or not being able to afford coverage. He was making an assumption of what owners might do. He certainly didn’t say anything about not wanting to provide health insurance to “any of his employees”.
      This is what happens when we get our news off of Facebook.

• Jie says:

agree, plus it does not take into account how many Papa Johns are franchise stores. They could be owned by a local family, so who would that hurt? Small buisness. No employee that I am aware of is given a set number of hours but management ( who already get insurance). Also for the boycotters check your info some major franchises own several different restaurant chains. Guess you need to boycott them too.

• Ann says:

Enter codes at top of page before ordering.

• Laura S says:

got it – thanks! On my site i had to add the code to the special offers page and it worked great! Thanks Collin. Love their spicy Italian.

• kim says:

it keeps telling me it is an invalid code??? help….i want pizza tonight lol

• Kelly says:

Thank you! Just ordered two large pizzas for us and it was $20! :)