High-Value $2/1 Dove Men+ Care Coupon (Reset?!) = FREE Body Wash and Shower Tools at Rite Aid

Woo Hoo! It seems that the high-value $2/1 Dove Men+ Care coupon has reset over at Coupons.com! As I mentioned last week, you can use this coupon to score FREE Dove Men+ Care Body Wash 13.5 oz. or Shower Tools at Rite Aid this week! Here’s how…

Dove Men+ Care Body Wash 13.5 oz. or Shower Tools 2/$7
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found here
Use the $1/1 coupon from the November Video Values (valid for Body Wash 12 oz.+)
Pay $2
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost FREE!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Roger says:

Don’t forget your Load2Card offer from the website. You apply the coupon to your card # and it takes off $1 from each one purchased. Note you’ll not want a negative total, so make sure your purchase is at least $0.00 before taxes and +Ups.

• Asmith says:

reset for me

• April says:

Got mine today…husband was as excited as I was =)

• Liz says:

Reset for me. Thanks!

• erica says:

my boyfriend loves these, already have 4, but still have ups to redeem so i will use them and grab some more.

• Emily says:

They would not accept my $1/1 coupon from the Rite Aid video because it was a manufacturer’s coupon and I couldn’t use all 3 on 2 items…anyone else have this issue?

• Elise says:

They are wrong, take a copy of the coupon policy and show them. It’s a Rite Aid coupon b/c it starts w/RC49, even though it says Manufacturer’s on it.

• Jennifer says:

One of the reasons I loathe shopping at Rite Aid. I lived in Washington state for awhile and never had a problem there, but down here in So Cal I always have problems with them. Even at different Rite Aids I always get the same thing, they usually have to get the manager to tell them it’s ok, or usually, they say I can’t use it. This week I lost out on $6 worth of coupons because the cashier didn’t scan them correctly or I don’t know and I didn’t check until I got home. Even taking the two man. q for the body wash, she said I could only use one because she couldn’t get the other to scan and made up some hogwash about it being one per person. I read her the coupon that said One per purchase, limit 4 per day..she scanned it again and it went through. It happens, but next time I might not be so nice about it since it happens all the time and makes it an ordeal to shop there, when it shouldn’t be that way.

• Liz says:

Ecotools coupon reset too!

• Lanie1 says:

Where do you access Load2card for Dove Q? I have Ups printed and wonder if this is only for those who don’t.

• Chrissy says:

I was trying to save paper as usual and messed up this time and printed the couopons on top of one another! Anyone out there willing to mail me some?? If so, please email me at: chrissy 1925 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!!

• jk says:

Question: Can I do score this deal one day and then go in the next day and do it again??

• C says:

of course my rite aid was completely out of the body wash. what a waste of my time and gas :(

• Jill says:

My RiteAid does not have these items on sale so it is not worth it.