Coupon Round-Up (12/11/12)

Grocery:

$0.50/1 any Flavor of 4.5oz or Larger Chex Mix or 100 Calorie Snack
$3/1 any Blue Bunny Premium Ice Cream Cake
$1/8 any 8 Beech-Nut glass jars
$1/1 any Truvia Naural Sweetener or Truvia Baking Blend with Sugar
$0.50/1 any Bob Evans Sausage Product
$1.50/2 any Farm Rich Snacks (Facebook)
$1/2 any Juanita’s Mexican Gourmet 18.5oz Soups (use zip 90004)
$1/1 any Mrs. Smith’s or Edwards Whole Pie (23 oz or Greater)
$1.25/1 Eclipse, Orbit, Orbit White, Juicy Fruit or 5 Gum (50-60 Count Car Cup)
$1/1 any 1lb. Hatfield Bacon product (Facebook)

Personal Care:

$1/1 any Ponds Product
Buy Nivea for Men Product, Get FREE Shave Gel (still available!)
$1.25/1 Flanax Pain Reliever Tablet 24ct Bottle
$2/1 Bic Soleil Bella razors (Facebook – still available!)
$5/1 any Sally Hansen Salon Gel or Insta-Gel Strip Starter Kit

Household/Pet:

$0.75/2 any Windex Multi-Surface Products

$1/$5 or More Purchase on any Crayola Products
$2/1 December/January issue of People StyleWatch
$3/1 Ramona and Beezus on Blu-ray
$3/1 Chronicles of Narnia on Blu-ray
$3/1 Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules dvd
$3/1 Rio on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy
$2/1 FoodSaver Heat-Seal Bag or Roll
$15/1 FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System
$10/$50 Barbie toys by Mattel
$1/6 Meow Mix Single Cat Food Cups or One Meow Mix Cat Food Variety Pack (Facebook)
$1/1 Sparkle Paper Towels 6 Regular Roll or Larger

Store Coupons & Deals:

Meijer: Check out what reader Donna scored…

I went to Meijer and bought an Axe gift set on sale for $8.99 and received $4.00 Mperks and an additional $2.00 Mperk. I had a manufacturer’s coupon for $3.00 (this was adjusted down to $2.99) and I paid $0.19 for the gift set.

Also, check out what reader Kayli emailed about scoring at Meijer:

Meijer has Smart Balance on sale for 99 cents. If you go to the Smart Balance Facebook page and send three ecards, you get a coupon for $3 off 3 Smart Balance products, meaning 3 FREE tubs of butter!

Zappos: FREE Zappos VIP Membership

Earth Fare: FREE Zum Holiday Ornament Soap (valid 12/10-12/11)

Publix: Get a FREE Redbox DVD rental valid at Publix only. Just text MARKET to 727272 on your cell phone, valid thru 12/30.

Goody’s: $10 off any $25 Purchase

Denny’s: Free Pancake Puppy with a $2.50 Entree Purchase

(Thanks, Donna, Couponers Living Free, Freebie Shark, Coupon Saving Sista, Suzy, Fran, Dayna, Becky, Free Stuff Times, and Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Could someone tell me a zip code to find the .50/1 Bob Evans sausage coupon from coupons.com? Thanks!

• Rebecca says:

Where did you find the mperk coupons for the axe sets??

• Kay says:

There was a $4 one that you could clip only one day over the weekend. I only had another $1 one in my mperks

• Deb says:

I also got the mperks $4 coupon, plus I had a $3.75 mfr coupon. I paid $1.24 total and I thought THAT was good. 19 cents is WAY good! I got 3 Smart Balance butters free, too. It did adjust my coupon to $2.97.

• Kasey says:

Does anyone know when the ponds coupon expires?

• Rosie says:

In my area we had a $3.75 coupon for axe set. That with my husbands 20% off at Walmart. Priced at 9.89, paid less than three dollars.

• Angie says:

I was wondering when the axe coupon expired. Guess I’ll have to print to find out.

• Jamie says:

What zip code is the foodsaver under? Thank you!

• erika says:

My sister in law went to Meijer yesterday to do the Axe deal and she was un able to :(

• Jenn says:

Erika, do you know why your sister in law was not able to do the deal? I had many issues today. The mperks coupon is a store coupon….you are allowed to stack with a manu coupon. I wanted to do a few transactions because we have all of our cell phones registered and the cashier called the manager on me to pretty much kick me out of the store for doing more than one transaction.

• tracy says:

its probably just where you are then,i did 5 different accounts and got to use all of them,i had clipped all 5 that i had,printed out $3 off of one set and used the 5th one with the $3.75 coupon,for $45 worth of gift sets only got them for under $10,so mine worked out very well,again its just the stores deal,you have to go to the right one

• Renee says:

The Axe deal at Meijer will only work IF you clipped the $4 mperk on Sunday-the only day it was available. This mperk had a limited number of clips allowed.

• Tracy says:

I made up a Facebook page for my couponing since I don’t like to allow all the apps on my private account. Would anyone like to friend me so I can send you an e-card to get the smartbalance coupon? I’m Sturgis Saver.

• AnnaC says:

Me! I did the same thing with a separate Facebook account for all the deals. Would love to have some couponing friends!!! :)

• AnnaC says:

Tracy, just sent you a friend request. If other Hip2Save readers like to add me, my email address is annac122609 at gmail.com Thank you in advance! :)

• insik0 says:

I love to shop at Meijer,they always have a really good to free deals every week especially if you have MPerks account and they accept store coupons from other store like target and can stack it w manufacturers coupon as well.

• Deb says:

I have had a problem every week with some of the mperks coupons not being credited to my purchases. They said they are having glitches with it, but it’s a pain to print them out to prove I clipped them prior to my purchase. That defeats the whole purpose. Also, most of them are mfr coupons, so you can’t stack unless it’s one of the few store coupons.

• jennifer says:

I know Meijer has a policy where they say you can’t break up orders you must do one transaction and then get back in line to do another one. If you ask they might give you a coupon policy they gave me one a while back in the summer when they changed some of their policies. Hope this helps

• Laura says:

Also looking for the zip code for the foodsaver bags. Thanks!

• kara says:

You are not supposed to be able to stack an Mperk with a paper coupon. I had a hard time trying this deal at Meijer today