Vistaprint: *HOT* Custom Photo Wall Calendar Only $4.47 Shipped ($15.99 Value!)

Yay! This awesome calendar offer is back from Vistaprint! If you’re in need of a new calendar for the new year, you may want to snag a FREE custom wall calendar from Vistaprint (a $15.99 value!)… all you’ll have to pay is around $4.47 for shipping!

You can choose from a huge selection of backgrounds (over 100 designs!) and can even upload your own photos for every month, add fun icons (see above) and text to remind you of special occasions, and more! What a great way to keep your kiddo’s school events and other activities organized throughout the year… and a super nice gift idea too!

To make your calendar…

* Head over here and click on “Get Started” to begin creating your wall calendar
* Select a photo style or a theme style calendar (this is a great option if you do not have any photos that you would like to use)
* If you select a photo style, you will be prompted to upload your photos
* Then choose which month you would like your calendar to start (LOVE this option!)
* You can then add a photo to each page and customize the calendar with a title, subtitles, and fun icons.
* Complete your wall calendar
* After you’re finished, check the online proof approval box at the bottom of the page
* Click on the continue button, and then choose 1 calendar for FREE

(The calendar my sidekick Mary created previously… super cute! :D )

* You can then click on your cart (in the top right corner) and it should reflect the free wall calendar.
* Head to checkout.
* Do NOT add any additional items to your order.
* On the partners offers page, make sure to SKIP all the offers by leaving the boxes unchecked.
* Choose Standard 14 day shipping
* Your final cost should be around $4.47 shipped! That’s it!

• Mamaslick says:

Woohoo….just ordered my calendar. Total $4.34. Took me less than 20 mins to add photos etc. Can’t wait to get it.

• Jessica says:

I added a free rubber stamp too- my shipping was $5.77 (5.44 without the stamp) to MN.

• michelle b says:

sweet, i’ve been looking for a deal like this! every year we like to give the grandma’s a photo calendar with their grandbabies on it. they love it :)

• Mari says:

I did this last nigh when I recieved an email and I just did another from hip2save. Thanks :)

• Jessica says:

Just made one for my mother in law- a year of her grandson. Now I need a coffee mug deal!

• Dorothy says:

Thanks Colin been wanting to get one of these for the New Year especially with the great photos we have had from Summer!

• CJ says:

I made one for my parents for Christmas, and they asked if they could pay for a second, so they can have one at home and one in my dad’s office:) So I just re-ordered the one I made before – simple! And was able to tell my mom that her calendar will cost $4.34:)

• Thanks for your orders, everyone! Glad to hear you’ve all had a great experience!

• markbenn says:

Hm good to see Custom Wall Calendars are available only at $15.99. I am really looking for it. But I am little worried about the quality of it. May I know they are only available in high quality because I don’t compromise with the quality of calendar. Please anyone help me with this concern.