*HOT* FREE One Year ShopRunner Membership for Existing Members (Check Your Inbox!)

Wowza! If you are an existing ShopRunner member, be sure to check your inbox for an email with the Subject Line “Your ShopRunner Membership Has Been Extended!” from the email address info@mail.shoprunner.com. If you are indeed a lucky recipient of this email, then you have snagged an additional 12 month ShopRunner Membership (valid for all of 2013)! Awesome!

Come back and let us know if you received this email!

(Thanks, Jennifer, JoAnna, Rachel, and Luis!)

• C says:

Mines doesn’t expire till 01/14 !!! I’m so happy. I love shop runner. It has saved me so much $$

• Lauren says:

Got an email too.
    I got the membership half price last year and have really regretted that waste of money. Many things don’t qualify, I’ve had the company decide after I ordered that they can’t do 2-day because of the warehouse stuff was in, things can take WAY longer if the company takes days to ship it anyway so no good if you’re in a hurry, their discount codes for members have just plain not worked… and to make ti worse, their customer service sucks. I’ve emailed about different issues… absolutely no response… They rely on having customers pay for their over priced service, you’d think they’d deal with issues that don’t work on their website, but nope!

• Jan says:

I just totally did the HAPPY DANCE!! Thanks so much for letting me know as I would have probably missed this email!!

• Kristi says:

Yay, thanks for the heads up, I would have missed mine too!!!! =) Hurray!!

• Pam says:

W00t! I got mine.

• JanaGad says:

I also got one!

• Jennifer C says:

I got it too! So excited! Yes it doesn’t apply to a lot of stuff but its nice when it does!

• Kan says:

I got one too! I got my membership free last year, and hadn’t been sure if I wanted to renew this year. Yahoo!

• Jo says:

nope :( didn’t get an email – got an offer to renew at $29 instead of $79

• Cfernq says:

Logged in today to check on a refund and was notified that mine had been extended. I would not have renewed. Returned an item over a month ago and still no refund or reply from their CS dept. I agree, many things are not included from stores for the free ship.

• This is pretty awesome, I got an account back when they did the get a year free deal, and being free I’ve enjoyed it, I would NEVER pay for this service because it is truly lackluster, the only company I shop from on their list is Toys R Us and from them not every item qualifies, so it’s really frustrating, but considering it was free I don’t complain, and now they’ve sent me another free year, so I’m in high cotton :)

• SherB says:

Awesome! Thank you so much for the heads up. I had deleted this email thinking it was just the normal junk mail that I get. This is great news. I have the same feelings as many others, I would not pay for this service as most of the companies I shop are not offered with their service. I hope that they expand their offerings soon. Happy New Year :)

• Kristen says:

I got one! Hooray!

• Anne says:

I have another year free!! This is something that I would not pay for normally but use it a lot to get free delivery from dominoes… it have saved us probably $50 this year… we didn’t use it a whole lot.

• Megan says:

None for me. :(

• Cecilia says:

Yay got mine today! Extended to March, 2014 :)

• Becky says:

I got that email!

• Ashley says:

Got another free year! I wouldn’t pay for it either, but thanks to shoprunner we get to be lazy and enjoy the free delivery from Dominos. It was a lifesaver this year when my son was in and out of the hospital!

• Charity says: