Sign Up for Earth Fare Tomato Bank and Get 1,000 FREE Points (= $10 Store Credit!)

If you have an Earth Fare nearby, you may be excited about their new Rewards program that just launched! Whenever you join the Tomato Bank, you’ll earn 1,000 points (= $10 store credit!) that can be redeemed in store. You’ll need to enter your phone number in order to receive 1,000 Tomato Bank points (this is your Tomato Bank ID and you will type it in at the Earth Fare check-out to bank and redeem your points). Go here to sign up and for more details.

Also, after signing up you’ll be able to print a coupon for a free Fresh WHOLE chicken or Veggie Burger coupon, good til 1/15/13, valid with a $10 purchase. Sounds good to me!

*Note – Earth Fare stores are located in AL, FL, GA, IN, KY, NC, OH, TN, and SC

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times and Kristen!)

• Carla says:

I don’t see any coupon for the free chicken or veggie burger & I went through the whole thing. :((

• Su says:

Free $10 credit?! Sweet! Thanks!!

• stephanie says:

thanks! I have one 10 min away!

• julie says:

I’m also not sure where I’m supposed to go to print the $10 coupon. I see I got the 1000 points in the little bar next to the tomato at the top of the page on my Welcome home account… But no email, no link to print a coupon, nothing. When I click on the tomato next to the 1,000 point balance it just takes me back to the info page abt the program.

• Julie says:

It says you enter your phone number at checkout to use and gain points. I would assume you enter your phone number and tell the cashier you want to use your points… by the way – nice name! LOL

• Jennifer says:

Not getting the coupon for the chicken or veggie burgers???

• roxanne says:

do you think you could use the 10$ credit to use towards the $10 minimum to get the free chicken/burgers?

• kate says:

I think you get the chicken or veggie coupon if you are signing up for an earth fare account for the first time, not the tomato bank. I remember getting that coupon when I first signed up for earth fare last year.

• Kristen says:

The PLU for the whole chicken or the Earth Fare Veggie burgers is 80336. They can enter it at the register or mobile device. No paper needed.