Apply to Host an “Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake” House Party on February 9th

Yay! House Party is offering up a new opportunity for you to host a fun Kid’s party on Saturday, February 9th! To apply, head on over here for more details on hosting an Adventure Time Fionna and Cake House Party.

What time is it? It’s Fionna and Cake time! Host an exclusive Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake House Party for your friends and their little heroes and heroines. Be the host with the most by turning your home into a land of fantasy and adventure. Encourage your guests to dress up as their favorite Adventure Time character, as they enjoy a sneak preview of the never-before-seen Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake episode, “Bad Little Boy,” premiering February 18th 7:30/6:30c on Cartoon Network.

Your exclusive Own Party Pack will contain:

*An exclusive Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake screening DVD
*Adventure Time tattoos
*Party VIP passes
*Balloons
*A special host gift
*And more!

As I’ve mentioned before, lots and lots of Hip2Savers have gotten to host various House Parties… so it is possible to get selected. Just have patience and keep applying for the various parties that pop up and eventually you may get selected! :)

If you’re wondering what a House Party is…
Well, a House Party is thousands of parties across the country, hosted by people like us. Each event is sponsored by a leading brand (such as Sargento) and focuses on something cool that the sponsor wants its best fans to experience firsthand and share with their friends. Basically a House party let you share the products you like with all your friends, free of charge! Companies love to promote these type of events because it spreads the word about their products.

What free stuff will you receive?
That all depends on the specific brand your throwing the party for. Each brand has their own unique Party Pack filled with all kinds of free stuff to make your party a success!

If your interested, follow these steps to apply:
First go on over here to sign up to be on the HouseParty.com mailing list. They will email you all the new, free and exclusive House Parties you can host as they become available. Next click over here to look at all the upcoming House Party events. When applying you will be asked a series of questions to make sure you’re a good fit for the House Party. That’s it! Now you just wait to see if you’re one of the lucky chosen that gets to host one of these FUN & FREE events!

GOOD LUCK! :D

• Maria says:

I So WANT TO HOST THIS!!!! That show is AWESOME! My children and husband love it. And I do too!! Legions of Hip2Savers, Please Pray that I get this house party. It would be ever so awesome!!!!

• KL says:

Maria, all you are getting is a dvd and some party favors. Im not sure why you are so excited but that is all you get!

• Maria says:

Its not about what you get that matters, its that you get the Fiona and Cake dvd before everyone else gets to see it. Its, being home with your family and other families who share the same interest as you do. Its making a cake with my children that looks like Fiona and Cake, and making not only my kids happy to see such a sight, but all my nieces and nephews who love the show too get all excited. Its the making such a wonderful ceremony of unwrapping ever so slowly the DVD containing Fiona and Cake and slowly placing it inside the DVD player. Its all of us sitting there waiting for the episode to load and watching the 10 or 15 minute show, and after its done, being able to talk about it with people I love. Then, we all eat CAKE!!! Thats what makes this house party every so EPIC!!!!!

• KL says:

“Its the making such a wonderful ceremony of unwrapping ever so slowly the DVD containing Fiona and Cake and slowly placing it inside the DVD player”
    WOW! Are you serious?! You are just playing a DVD! Arent you over-dramatizing this just a bit?

• Amy says:

KL why so negative ? What brings other people happiness may not bring you the same happiness. There is no reason to try and rain on her parade. I hope she does win the party and enjoys the quality time spent with her loved ones because in the end that’s what its all about.

• KL says:

You dont need to win a House Party in order to spend quality time with your loved ones…. Just saying.

• Maria says:

Exactly KL, you don’t need to win a house party to spend quality time with your loved ones. Just like, “only getting a DVD and some party favors” suffices for me to enjoy myself with my loved ones and family. Those little things, makes me, and my family happy. I just wanted to convey to you how simple stuff, can turn into such a grand event. I don’t need to win a house party that gets me expensive items, for my family, to win An Adventure Time House Party would be grand.

I really hope you have such a wonderful New Year and that you learn to accept what may be mundane to you may make another person’s day. Thanks everyone for your support and wishes!! May your year be a Grand Adventure where ever you decide to take it!! PEACE!

• MommaP says:

Sheesh, KL, why does it bother you so much that Maria is so happy? Maybe you can take a few lessons from her on how to appreciate the little things in life!

• Lyndsay says:

Oh my Glob!!
    My daughter and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show, too Maria, so I know your joy! It takes a special kind of person with an extra special sense of humor to watch and love this show alongside our child/ren.
    I hope we BOTH win!!! That would be Soooo MATHEMATICAL!
    Shmow zow!

• misty says:

Watching Adventure Time now :)

• jackie says:

I <3 adventure time!! I have no kids, but im almost tempted to sign up , since im such a fan! I count as a big kid huh=D!

• Tomoko says:

I really wanna host this one too!! Good luck everyone :)

• Ashley says:

When do you find out if you get to host or not?

• Alissia says:

Yeah!! We won a host spot!!