Sbarro: FREE Skinny Slice of Pizza on 1/15 (Print Coupon Now – Facebook)

Heads up – Be sure to print this coupon now for 1/15!

Head on over to the Sbarro Facebook page, “like” them and click on the Free Skinny Slice tab to print a coupon for a FREE Skinny Slice of Pizza on Tuesday, January 15th at participating locations! The new Skinny Slice has just 270 calories and is topped with Portobello Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Green Peppers, Pecorino Romano, and Mozzarella Cheese. Yum! :)

*Go here and click on your state to see if there’s a participating location near you!

(Thanks, Homemaker Hand Guide, Hot Coupons Crazy Savings, and Free Stuff Times!)

• bhw says:

I recently tried Sbarro pizza at our local mall. I thought it would be awful as I chalked it up to “mall food.” Boy was I wrong. It was delicious!

So I am excited about this deal….thanks Collin. Can’t wait to try it!

• Kristi says:

Thanks for posting this! I’m going to print out the coupons & tell my husband. :)

• Mona says:

I printed the coupon, for which I thank you, and look forward to trying this pizza. However the coupon did not print with a upc code — just a picture of a slice of their pizza and 270 (I guess calorie count) thereon. Anyone else get the same coupon?

• Oliya says:

I clicked on FB that I liked them , and clicked free coupon, but he page is white really. So, I’m waiting to use it.

• Tia says:

So how many calories are in a regular slice of pizza?? I think I’m afraid to know!

• mel says:

I got an offer in my email this morning for free side salad with purchase of a slice of skinny pizza! Heading to the mall this weekend with dh, so this will make for an inexpensive quite bite while we’re out!