Sbarro: FREE Skinny Slice of Pizza on 1/15 (Print Coupon Now – Facebook)

Heads up – Be sure to print this coupon now for 1/15!

Head on over to the Sbarro Facebook page, “like” them and click on the Free Skinny Slice tab to print a coupon for a FREE Skinny Slice of Pizza on Tuesday, January 15th at participating locations!┬áThe new Skinny Slice has just 270 calories and is topped with Portobello Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Green Peppers, Pecorino Romano, and Mozzarella Cheese. Yum! :)

*Go here and click on your state to see if there’s a participating location near you!

(Thanks, Homemaker Hand Guide, Hot Coupons Crazy Savings, and Free Stuff Times!)

• bhw says:

I recently tried Sbarro pizza at our local mall. I thought it would be awful as I chalked it up to “mall food.” Boy was I wrong. It was delicious!

So I am excited about this deal….thanks Collin. Can’t wait to try it!

• Kristi says:

Thanks for posting this! I’m going to print out the coupons & tell my husband. :)

• Mona says:

I printed the coupon, for which I thank you, and look forward to trying this pizza. However the coupon did not print with a upc code — just a picture of a slice of their pizza and 270 (I guess calorie count) thereon. Anyone else get the same coupon?

• Oliya says:

I clicked on FB that I liked them , and clicked free coupon, but he page is white really. So, I’m waiting to use it.

• Tia says:

So how many calories are in a regular slice of pizza?? I think I’m afraid to know!

• mel says:

I got an offer in my email this morning for free side salad with purchase of a slice of skinny pizza! Heading to the mall this weekend with dh, so this will make for an inexpensive quite bite while we’re out!