Shutterfly: 99 Photo Prints as Low as ONLY $4.99 Shipped (= Just 5¢ Per Print!)

Shutterfly is currently offering up 101 FREE 4×6 photo prints when you enter the promo code GET101PRINTS during checkout, valid through January 27th. You’ll just need to pay shipping costs! However, this deal gets even sweeter because whenever you order 99 photo prints instead of 101, you’ll save $2 in shipping costs and pay as low as $4.99 to have them shipped to your door – that makes the photo prints ONLY $0.05 each!

Here’s what you’ll need to do…

* Head on over here and log into your existing account or register for a new account
* Start uploading your photos
* Add 99 4×6 prints to your cart
* Start the checkout process
* Enter the coupon code GET101PRINTS during checkout
* Enter your credit card and payment info and you’ll pay as low as $4.99 (+ tax) for 99 4×6 photo prints shipped straight to your door! Sweet!

(Thanks, Treasure Hunt For Coupons & Rose knows Coupons!)

• Renee says:

Awesome! thanks.

• Nelly says:

Thank you!

• Kristie says:

When I go to checkout my shipping option is $7.49, not $4.99. I have 99 prints added to my cart and I used the code. Hmmm is anyone else having this problem?

• Michele says:

Thanks so much. I ordered some prints from them about 2 wks ago and had to pay about $15. I only ordered necessary and have been waiting for a deal to order duplicates.

• MosleyMom says:

This was perfect timing! I used these prints to send out photos of the kiddos opening presents and one with them holding a sign that said Thank You!

• Jenny says:

Yay! I ordered 111 prints {just couldn’t decide which ones to not print} from birth of baby #2 in June to now. I paid just under $10 because shipping was $7.49 like Kristi and then $1.50 for the extra 10 prints and tax of course. I am behind on the baby book but this sure will help! =} Thanks Collin!

• Renee says:

Awesome! I just got like 250 photos developed a few weeks ago of our new baby #2 as well as big sis. I even came back for this deal and got 77 more photos from 2 weeks ago til now developed for $3.99 using this promo code on 1/27. That’s over 300 photos. I went a little crazy. Baby #2 was only just born 2 months ago! :-0 hehe