CVS: Better Than Free Thermacare & Children’s Advil Products (After $6 Pfizer Mail-In Rebate)

UPDATE – Even sweeter, it appears that this deal is a limit of 2 this week (instead of 1 as the ad states). If so, that means you can buy 4 products and get back a total of $8 Ecb, making for even sweeter deals! Awesome! :)

If you were lucky enough to receive the Pfizer mail-in rebate form in the 1/27 Red Plum insert (valid for Buy 3 participating products including Advil, ThermaCare, Centrum, Caltrate, Dimetapp, Robitussin, and Preparation H, get $6 mail-in rebate), you can use it to score the following deal(s) at CVS this week (through 2/2). Check them out…

Buy 2 Advil, Dimetapp, Robitussin and other Healthcare products = $4 Ecb (limit 12?!)

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 3 ThermaCare Heatwraps (excludes 1ct) $4.99
Total = $14.97
Use 3 $3/1 ThermaCare coupons found here
Or the $2/1 ThermaCare Item coupon found in the 12/9 RP
Or the $1/1 Thermacare Product coupon found in the 10/29 RP or 1/27 RP
Pay as low as $5.97
Get back $4 Ecb
Submit for the regional $6 Pfizer mail-in rebate when you buy 3 participating products found in the 1/27 RP insert
Final cost FREE + $4.03 money maker (after rebate)!
*If you did not receive the rebate in your paper, you can still score FREE Thermacare products after the Ecb and $3/1 coupon.

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 3 Children’s Advil 0.5 or 4 oz. $4.99 each
Total = $14.97
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Advil coupon previously found here (gone :( )
Plus, use the $1.50/1 Children’s Advil coupon found here
Or the $1/1 Children’s Advil coupon found in the 12/9 RP or here
Pay as low as $8.48
Get back $4 Ecb
Final cost FREE + $1.52 money maker (after rebate)!

(Thanks, Priya!)

• Alyssa says:

Has anyone been able to do this deal 3x? I did two transactions, got the 4 ecb both times, and my receipt still doesn’t say “limit reached.” I’d like to go back tomorrow to get more advil if I can!

• Kathy says:

If I purchase 3 children’s advil, use a BIGI coupon, can I also use 2 $1.50 coupons and a $1.00 off coupon?

• Jenny says:

The $1.50 coupons say “LIMIT ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE” so you can only use one.

I believe the math is wrong on the deal scenario though because you should be able to use 3 different coupons:

Deal Scenario #2:
      Buy 3 Children’s Advil 0.5 or 4 oz. $4.99 each
      Total = $14.97
      Use the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Advil coupon printable = less $4.99
      Plus, use the $1.50/1 Children’s Advil coupon printable = less $1.50
      Plus, use the $1/1 Children’s Advil coupon found in the 12/9 RP = less $1.00
      Pay as low as $7.48
      Get back $4 ECBs
      Final cost FREE + $2.52 money maker (after rebate)!

• ina says:

I could be wrong, but whenever I use a buy-one-get-one coupon, I assume that it’s the only manuf. coupon I can use for those 2 things combined. I guess I am wrong because Jenny suggests using 3 coupons total for your 3 items.
      I’d say don’t count on being able to use all those coupons, but you may want to give it a try. What I’d do is give the cashier the BOGO coupon and one other one first, then after it’s scanned I’d say, can I use these too? I feel like if the cashiers know you’re not trying to “get away with something” they’ll be more likely to try scanning the coupons to see if they’ll work.

• Kathy says:

Thanks for the help! I believe at CVS you can use a coupon on the Free item as well, but I could be wrong.

• Janel H. says:

You can use a coupon on a free item but only if it’s a BOGO sale. If you are using a BOGO coupon then you can use one other money off coupon. Jenny is using one too many coupons. You can’t use two money off coupons plus a BOGO coupon on only three items. FYI I did this deal and since the BOGO coupon scanned at $7.20 at my CVS, my $1.50 off coupon beeped and they said that I couldn’t use it.

• vergin says:

if anyone have extra form that would be very helpful, thanks in advance.
    vergin6sheela@gmail.com

• Chrissy says:

Curious, can we buy Three on one receipt and then it’ll track so we can buy a fourth one on another receipt and still get the second $4ECB?

• Kim says:

Here is how I took advantage of this deal today.
    1st transaction:
    Bought 2 children’s advil $9.98
    Used 1 bogo coupon, it took $7.20 off!
    Used $1 ecb (from previous trip)
    Paid $2.48 oop
    Got $4 ECB

2nd transaction:
    Bought 2 gallons Dean’s milk $4.98
    Used $4 ECB (from previous transaction)
    Paid .98 oop!

Total: $3.46oop! Thank you so much for posting such great deals! This one recharged my love of couponing!

• R says:

…………If there are any forms up for grabs- I would greatly appreciate one: raymie.walters@gmail.com. Thank you

• karen says:

I too am looking for a rebate form……Thanks!!!!!

• susanne says:

I`m looking for the rebate form too. Where can i find it. Thanks for the info…

• Dora English says:

Does anyone have an extra rebate form? I would really appreciate it my email is doraenglish42@gmail.com. Thank You