Amazon: Great Deals on Angel Soft & Quilted Northern Bath Tissue 48ct Packs (Back Again!)

Hurry…these Toilet Paper deals are back again! :D

Yay! Here’s a great toilet paper deal for all of you who like to shop from the comfort of your own home! Note that this one probably won’t last long, as the other ones I’ve posted previously seem to go fast! Once again, Amazon has the Angel Soft Bath Tissue, Double Rolls, 48-ct pack priced at just $21.50 shipped when you choose Subscribe & Save (on the right)! Even better, you can also scroll down to clip a $1/1 coupon, bringing the final cost down to only $20.50 shipped!

This is a great price, as 48 double rolls equal 96 single rolls, so basically you are paying $0.21 per single roll. Great price…especially for highly rated toilet paper!

Update: The Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Double Rolls 48 pack deal appears to be sold out :(

And, Amazon also has this Quilted Northern Ultra Plush, Double Rolls 48 pack priced at just $22.74 shipped when you choose Subscribe & Save (on the right)! Plus, you can scroll down to clip the $1 coupon making your final cost just $21.74! Darn! Looks like they removed the coupon!? :(

This is a great price, as 48 double rolls equal 96 single rolls, so basically you are paying $0.23 per single roll. Not too shabby… especially for highly rated toilet paper!

I would hurry to get in on this deal if interested, as these toilet paper deals never seem to last long.

(Thanks, Miss beSavin!)

• Amy says:

Thanks, Collin! I’ve been waiting for a good toilet paper deal. We were down to our last few rolls. :)

• Megan says:

Collin, I have a question about th pricing for these subscribe and save deals. Do they respect the price when you order, or do they charge the current price when it ships? My delivery date is Feb 21. I ordered a paper towel deal that hasn’t shipped yet, and the price had gone up about $10. I don’t want to pay the current price. I’ve looked on Amazon, but can’t find the answer. Can you find out??

• Sarah says:

Megan, go in to My Account and My Orders. The order should show up there. Then click on ‘view invoice’ to the left under the ‘order placed’ date. That should contain the payment information at the price the day you placed the order. Hope that helps!!

• lisa says:

They charge you the price you paid when you place your order. I wondered the same thing when I ordered paper towels. Just received mine:)

• Sarah says:

Wow, did anyone else get an extra $5 promotion? I did the Quilted Northern and paid $16.xx. Sweet!!

• kate says:

anyone know the square footage on both of these? I am trying to decide which one to get.

• Kathy says:

I’m getting 1408 sq ft on the Angel Soft (it is 264 sheets per roll, not 300 anymore) which brings it to $0.0146/sq ft. Yesterday on Walmart.com, it was $0.016/sq ft. That’s $0.43/double roll on Amazon versus $0.47/double roll on Walmart.com.

For the Quilted Northern, I’m getting $0.023/sq ft, so 1.6 times more expensive than the Angel Soft.

Angel sq ft : 48rolls x 264sheets/roll x 0.111sqft/sheet
      Quilted sq ft: 48rolls x 176sheets/roll x 0.111sqft/sheet

• Sarah says:

Used the $5 Amazon credit I got from the deal you posted last week (I think) about reviewing some car on facebook or something! Made my total only $15.50 for the Angel Soft so $0.16 a roll! So happy about this! Thanks, Collin!

• Bridget says:

Awesome-love when I don’t have to drag my pregnant self and toddler out of the house for essentials like this, especially when it’s below zero wind chill. Brrr!!!

• Brooke says:

FYI, if you need toilet paper asap, don’t hold your breath. My ship date is Feb. 25th.

• Amanda T says:

Yeah my ship date isn’t till Feb. 28th…still worth it if you don’t need toilet paper anytime soon.

• ryan says:

The ship date is whatever your monthly date for subscribe and ship stuff is. Mine for example is the 14th of everymonth, if someone had the 7th for example they would get this a lot sooner than somone witht the 25th for example. The price does lock in though when you decide to purchase, although future prices will be whatever current is without coupons.

• jennifer says:

Got the deal, thanks Colin!!!

• Jenn says:

I’d like 1 unit every 1 month (Most common)?? Do they ship these every month?? Or can I do a one time deal??

• Ally says:

I have never done the subscribe part before. How does that work? I just subscribe and don’t have to actually check out right? Can I cancel it eventually? Thanks!

• Pamela says:

ultra plush is out of stock

• AmyK says:

Price is up to $22.63, but still a good deal and the $1 off coupon is still available.

• Tammy says:

Regular quilted Northern Soft and Strong is 23.94 or 22.74 subscribe and save for the 48 count double rolls

• Marisha says:

Got it, will be delivered on the 7th! Thanks Collin!

• Alona says:

My local safeway has toilet paper on sale periodically – 2 24 packs for 10.99 each, which works out to $22. If you have any coupons available at that time, you can use those too. Usually they include quilted northern and charmin in the sale. And last time the deal was even sweeter, cause they had bonus packs of charmin (30 rolls instead of 24) for the same price. So, unless you need TP right away, this deal is not that appealing from my point of view.

• Sara says:

The prices are different when I pull them up. what’s going on with that?

• veronica4healing says: