My Publisher: 5 Free Mini Photo Books – Just Pay $1.39 for Shipping (Only $0.28 Per Book Shipped!)

For a limited time, new customers can head on over to MyPublisher.com to snag 5 FREE mini photo books + the cost of shipping! Simply head on over here, enter your email address, and then check your inbox for a unique promo code (valid for 7 days only!). Keep in mind that you will need to pay shipping costs which should be around $1.39 total making each book just $0.28 shipped.

In addition to making adorable Valentine’s Day (if these arrive in time?!) and Easter gifts, readers have ordered these mini photo books in the past as a thank you for the guests who came to a birthday party. Cute idea! :D

Fine Print: This promotion entitles new MyPublisher customers to five FREE My Mini photo books (does not include Paperback Pocketbook, or hardcover photo books, Cards, Calendars, Scrapbook Pages. Canvas, Gift Certificates, or any other products). Shipping fees are not included in this promotion. Coupon valid for one time use only. This offer will expire 7 days after issuance. Only one valid promotional code may be used per order.

(Thanks, Wheel N Deal Mama!)

• pharmchick says:

oh these are so cute!! i wonder what event i can use these for though… in a weeks time!

• Molly says:

thought i had a fast connection, but it says it will take 3-4 minutes to download to use their site, kinda weird

• Sephiria says:

I ordered a free one a while back from MyPublisher and the binding fell apart after two flip-throughs! Just a heads-up for anyone looking for quality mini photo books.

• Amani says:

Does anyone know if the book all have to be the same?

• diamondcat says:

I ordered a bunch of them last time this deal came up. I put full pictures of all of the kids close relatives in there and they like to flip through and look at the pictures.

• clementina says:

I’d like to know if all the photo books have to be the same :)

• Aubrey says:

I am not a fan of mypublisher at all. Their customer service is terrible. And their product isn’t that good. Shutterfly and snapfish is the best in my opinion.

• Misty says:

I love my publisher! They do an awesome job great quality and the best customer service!
    I am not that crazy about the paper back books but the one i has that fell apart they replaced no questions asked.
    My sis tried to take advantage of this offer for new customers but never received the code?!
    Only for a free photo book!
    Help??!!

• angel says:

ORDER INFORMATION
    Order Number M4246526
    I did order these on the 2/6/13 order # above and called to check today and they can’t find me, just told me to upload again and plug in instead of wireless.. No supervisor to talk to, Tamera was like “sorry”.. I have a credit card I use for online stuff and didn’t have it on hand, so “like” can’t even remove hold on card untill I have it. So one more phone call to customer service.. Not happy with these guys!!!