Request High Value $14/1 TENA Underwear Product Coupon By Mail = Free at Walmart

These coupons are available again!

Head on over here and register to request a super high value $14/1 TENA Underwear Product Coupon to be mailed to you. The 14 ct. packages of underwear are prices as low as $11.94 at Walmart, so better than FREE after coupon! You can also request a high value $7/1 TENA Pad Product coupon and $1/1 any TENA Product Coupon. The Pads are priced around $7 at Target and Walmart so FREE after this coupon!

* Allow 7-10 business days for your coupon to arrive.

(Thanks, Jeanne!)

• Mrs. W says:

Is anyone else getting “an error has occured” message?

• Diane says:

It wouldn’t allow me to get a $14.00 coupon, I guess because I already got one last year.

• Robbie says:

Not reset for me :(

• sarah says:

has anybody had trouble with bogo coupons or coupons over the amount of the item at walmart lately?

• Vic says:

Yup, they won’t accept mine over the amount of the product. Even when the item is $1.00 and the coupon for $1.00 off, they won’t give to me. I stopped shopping there at all and I do not miss it. Even when I showed them their policy and talked to the manager! It’s their loss! I stick to target, cvs, Safeway and rite aid. They gladly accept mine without any fuss and even check if they scanned all of them, so I don’t have to go to customer service.

• sarah says:

last time i was there it was pretty embarrassing…cashier said no, then talked to the csm, then the manager and nothing. the people behind me offered to pay for my stuff. asking personal questions saying if you aint got the money and you need it for your family, ill buy it. i was in line like 15mins. it was pretty embarrassing. called the customer service number and then the district manager still wouldnt do anything. they refused to take them at any costs. 90 percent of them were out of the sunday paper too! only ones they let me use were the $2 jimmy dean delights coupons….probably because they were like $2.48

• An says:

I got the $14 several months ago and it expired before I was able to redeem it.
    I had very short expiration date. And I am kind of slow redeeming coupons whenever they are not available in the stores right next to me.

• picchu says:

I got both $14 and $7!

• LoriWoz says:

Email invalid! No matter how many different ones I put in! Bummer! I was unable to get the $7 one last time, either! My Mom-in-law uses these by the cart full! :(

• kidsallgone says:

I’m at home and on my cell phone and tried to get the $14 but it said my email wasn’t valid :( So i went for the $7 one but it wouldnt print because of some browser reason but it gave me the option to have it mailed to me. It didn’t say “thanks we will mail it” after i entered my mailing info so i’ll just have to wait and see. I had previously gotten the $14 & the $7…so not sure why it let me get the $7 this time and not the $14???

• kandi says:

yay got my 14.00 coupon… says it will be here in 7-10 business days

• Stacy says:

said I already signed up

• MauraFlorida says:

I got the $7 last year, and it was “up to $7″ with a space for the cashier to write in the actual item price, so the cashier adjusted the coupon value to match the product price. There was no overage for me.

• Colleen says:

Thanks, Collin! These will be great for after I give birth and need something disposable!

• Lydia says:

Yes! Wearing disposable underwear after birth was a trick my midwife gave me and it is totally awesome…so much easier than wearing pads. Def. recommend!

• C says:

Couldn’t get it. I guess it didn’t reset for me.

• Kidsallgone says:

Well my mom and hubby ( ;) ) will be getting both the $14 & $7…but none for me :( Well actually hubby’s will be for me lol :) :) :)

• Noelle says:

I applied for the $7 and it said I have already gotten the offer. I don’t think it has reset.

• Theresa says:

Invalid email address message

• jhnicole says:

Got mine.l didnt bother with the 1/1.thanks.

• Ellen says:

Consider getting these to donate even if you don’t know anyone who needs these…it seems to me that there are plenty of people out there who would be really happy to find these on the shelf at your local foodbank, etc.