JoAnn.com: $0.01 Shipping (Through 2/18) = Great Deals on Cookies Cutters, Birthday Candles + More

Through February 18th, head on over to JoAnn.com where they are offering up $0.01 shipping on ANY order with promo code PENNY13 at checkout! JoAnn.com also has a ton of sales available, so be sure to browse around!

Check out all the different cookie cutters you can score…

*Wilton Plastic Cookie Cutters 3″-Butterfly $0.47 (regularly $0.79)
*Wilton Metal Cookie Cutter 3″-Blue/Train $0.59 (regularly $0.99)
*Wilton Metal Cookie Cutter 3″-Red/Heart $0.59 (regularly $0.99)
*Wilton Metal Cookie Cutter 3″-Red/Star $0.59 (regularly $0.99)
*Wilton Metal Cookie Cutter 3″-Yellow/Butterfly $0.59 (regularly $0.99)

+ More in the Sale Section!

And be sure to check out the birthday candles and supplies…

*Wilton Birthday Candles 2.5″ 24/Pkg-Spiral Striped $0.59 (regularly $0.99)
*Wilton Birthday Candles 2.5″ 24/Pkg-Pink $0.59 (regularly $0.99)
*Wilton Polka Dot Numeral Candle 3″X1.5″ 1/Pkg-#8 Green $0.59 (regularly $0.99)
*Wilton 18 Piece Cake Decorating Set $5.39 (regularly $8.99)

+ More in the Sale Section!

Also, here are some baking pans you can snag…

Wilton Jumbo 6 Cup Muffin Pan $5.09 (regularly $8.49)
Wilton Step-By-Step Pan-Bunny $5.99 (regularly $8.99)

I also found these inexpensive Jewelry Organizers…

Jewelry Designer Deluxe Organizer-8 Compartments $1.99 (regularly $3.99)
Jewelry Designer Travel Case Bead Storage System $2.49 (regularly $4.99)

Be sure to come back to let us know what you score!

Go through ShopAtHome.com for 6% cash back or Ebates for 5% cash back!

(Thanks, Justina & Addicted 2 Deals!)

• Amanda says:

No!!! I have spent way to much money already this weekend lol!

• Heather says:

” Jewelry Designer Deluxe Organizer-8 Compartments $3.99 (regularly $1.99)”

The prices are the other way around– on sale for $1.99 (reg $3.99) :)

• Turquoice says:

Thank you! Been wanting to get some cookie cutters for my toddler’s pancakes. :)

• Heather C. says:

What a great idea! Would you pour the batter in the metal cookie cutter and cook it in that on a griddle? Or make the pancake as usual and then use the cookie cutter after it’s already made?

• Turquoice says:

I’ve never actually done this before, so I’ll first try pouring the batter in the cookie cutters to cook that way and see how that turns out. I read somewhere that the cutters have to be greased first if doing that. It’ll be fun to play around with omelettes and sandwiches, too, I’m sure. :)

• Becky says:

Thanks. I ordered the 101 cookie cutter bucket and a few other things. :)

• Fred says:

Got a dryer rack for clothes at a great price with 1 cent shipping…thanks Collin!!!

• sadie says:

thanks for the post!! i have been looking for boy color Wilton Silicone Baking Cups – and I love the Square ones. I use them in my son’s lunch, baking in them is terrible I just can’t get them clean. Our JoAnn’s is so small and never has these in store.

• rosa says:

thanks alot Collin i got some of the cookie cutters to cut my son’s sandwiches for pre school. he loves when i do that and i got other things for there birthday even though they are summer babies i need to stock up from now. thanks again.

• pharmchick says:

somewhat off topic, but i wonder if one of you wonderful readers can help me,

i wanted to buy (inexpensive) window clings/decals of the alphabets to put on my sons window to familiarize him with the alphabets, but im running into dead ends as to where to find such a thing. ive seen it online, but just in pictures, no place to actually purchase. i thought i could find it here at joanns but no luck.
    is there any place you can recommend? thanks in advance!

• Carina says:

I found these at our local Dollar Tree. They had the alphabet as well as colors and numbers. I don’t know if you have one near you, but I would check there or maybe they have them online through the Dollar Tree too. Good luck!

• pharmchick says:

thanks for the idea! we actually do have a dollar tree but it never occured to me that they might have it. ill check it out! :)