Coupons.com: Dial Store Coupon + Manufacturer’s Coupon = Nice Deal on Hand Soap

Head on over to Coupons.com to print a new Target store coupon valid for $3/6 Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soap 7.5 oz. Use zip code 98037 by clicking here to change the zip, then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped. Plus, you can also print this $1/2 Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soap manufacturer’s coupon over on Coupons.com to stack with the Target coupon! WooHoo! So check out the Target deal you can score…

Buy 6 Dial Complete Hand Soaps $1.99
Total = $11.94
Use 3 $1/2 Dial Complete foaming hand soaps manufacturer’s coupons found here
Plus, use the $3/6 Dial Complete Hand Soaps Target Store Coupon found here
Final cost $5.94 total – only $0.99 each!

(Thanks, Coupon Connections!)

• Shelly says:

The manager at Target in Canton tried to tell me we could only use two like coupons a day. Is this true?

• Alicia says:

The last time I went to Target it was 3 like coupons

• Veronica says:

The target coupon printed from Target’s website says limit one coupon or offer per guest BUT it depends on your store. I’ve had luck with no problems using 4. The target coupons from the paper usually have a limit of 4 like coupons per household per day or none at all…..I used a shopkick coupon which had a limit of 4….hth

• spi_cy13 says:

the Target in my area says 4. Target’s website says 4. Honestly, their coupon policy is very vague…pure rubbish!

• paula says:

As anyone ever had their target say they don’t take internet manufacture coupons? I went to one out of town today and they wouldn’t take my $5.00 coupon for the fisher price dog

• Karen T. says:

How can they say they don’t accept internet manufacturer coupons when their very own website has both Target coupons and Manufacturer coupons??? Sounds like someone is just making up their own rules. :(

• karen says:

take the coupon policy with you.. that usually makes them retract such a statement

• Jessie Davis says:

Google “how to make foaming hand soap” and you’ll realize your wasting your money buying watered down liquid soap. I bought a bottle of liquid hand soap from Costco and now make my own foaming hand soap to refill my foaming hand soap bottles. The bottle lasts forever since I only need 3 tablespoons of liquid soap (and 2/3 cup of hot water. Make sure it dissolves well) for each bottle I need, the bottle lasts forever.

• Regina from Tuscaloosa Roll Tide Roll #15 says:

In Tuscaloosa, AL, our Target will allow 4 likeTarget coupons per transaction.

• HP says:

anyone having trouble printing the $1/2 coupon?? I can’t find it, help!!