Shutterfly: 8×8 Photo Book Only $7.99 Shipped ($29.99 Value!) – Extended Through 2/27

Just a heads up that this offer has been extended through tomorrow, 3/27…

Head on over to Shutterfly where you can score a FREE 8×8 Photo Book (a $29.99 value!) when you use the promo code MYBOOK at checkout. Keep in mind that you’ll need to pay shipping which is $7.99 – but this still makes for a nice deal!

Offer expires March 27, 2013 (11:59 P.M. PST). Offer is good for $29.99 off one (1) photo book with hard cover at Shutterfly.com. Photo book must total $29.99 or more excluding additional pages, taxes and other charges in order for discount to apply. Offer valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Offer not valid on 7×9, 5×7 and soft cover photo books. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

(Thanks, Family Savings!)

• katie says:

And these make for really cute end of the year art books or graduation gifts from preschool to senior year!

• Jamie says:

Got mine today! Love it!

• mom23 says:

Collin, on the main page you typed through 2/27 not 3/27 : )….. Just an fyi… Thanks for all you do!!!!!!

• ap says:

Thank goodness it has been extended, I was not looking forward to doing it w/in the next hour:)…Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow ;)

• Kathryn says:

Ha. I was just wondering how I was going to finish mine in the next two hours as well. Oh thank goodness this has been extended!

• Dana says:

haha just raced through to finish mine! Got it done with 24 hours and 14 minutes to spare! ;) Thanks! Been waiting to get the 2012 book printed!

• Kacee says:

So glad I checked back…I was just thinking, “how in the world am I going to finish this darn book”!?

• Jodi says:

Just a tip: I try to work on books once a month- I do the annual books also- so that when these deals come up I’m already ready to go. No stress!
    Or I submit the book as it is ( assuming the layouts are done ) some years I have 2-3 books because they were up to date and waiting for a sale! :)

• Michelle says:

Jodi, so you create books in Shutterfly and wait for a deal to come up? Does Shutterfly do this often? That’s a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

• Julie says:

I just got my book back that I did with this deal. I love to scrap, but just don’t have the time. I do these books instead. They turn out so well and take WAY less time. In my book was a coupon for $10 off your next order.