Walgreens: *HOT* Alkaline AAA or AA Batteries 4-Packs Only $0.50 (Just $0.13 Per Battery)

Wow!! I have one *HOT* deal on batteries to share with all you Walgreens shoppers! First, when you head to Walgreens this week to snag all of the fantastic weekly deals, make sure to keep your eyes peeled for a Walgreens coupon booklet called “Happy & Healthy” with Fergie on the cover. This coupon booklet was displayed near the registers at my local Walgreens. Inside you will find various store coupons including a coupon good for $0.99 Walgreens brand alkaline batteries AA or AAA, 4 packs, valid through 5/18.

Even sweeter, through 5/4, Walgreens brand batteries are also on sale buy 1 get 1 FREE which makes for a very *HOT* deal when combined with the Walgreens store coupon available! Check it out…

Buy 2 Walgreens Alkaline batteries, 4-packs on sale Buy 1 at $3.99 get 1 FREE
Use the $0.99 Walgreens Alkaline batteries 4-pack coupon found in the “Happy & Healthy” Coupon Booklet (will make both packs just $0.99 each)
Minus the buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $0.99 for both
Final cost $0.99 total – only $$0.50 per 4 pack, just $0.13 per battery!

(Thanks, Natalie & Who Spends Money!)

• Rosie says:

Awesome! I just picked up one of those magazines the other day! Thanks! :)

• Corinne Char says:

I don’t understand the math. If it is 3.99 for one and you use the 99 cents off for each package that makes it 1.99, right? So 99 cents each pack. Still a good price but I don’t understand how you got it down to 50 cents each.

• Pam says:

thanks for posting that scenario—my daughter just told me we needed batteries for her Wii remote!
    Worked like a charm. 99 cents with coupon, and one free per the store BOGO sale!

• Rosa says:

And if u have the app on your smartphone u can get the coupons on that if you can’t find the magazine in stores

• Paul says:

Hope I can find this booklet. Though, I think, a copy may have come in the mail last week. I would love to stock up on the AA batteries for the upcoming Hurricane season.

• Hope I can get some of the deals this week, I just ordered coupons from ourcouponclippingservice.com because my paper inserts have nothing n them these days….

• Blair says:

I don’t know if you were referring to this deal but just in case,this Walgreens coupon isn’t from an insert. You pick up the booklet at a Walgreens store:)

• Shanna says:

Are you getting your orders from them? I ordered some coupons from them a while back and never got them and when I e-mailed them about it, I never got a response.

• deborah says:

wow thanks

• crystal says:

Hey everyone! I have a quick question…
    I have an item i need to return to Walgreens that i purchased today. I do have my receipt,but I used a coupon on it. Can I still return my item?

• sylersmomma says:

Q: What is Walgreens in-store return policy?
      A: Items purchased at Walgreens may be returned to any of our stores within 30 days of purchase for exchange or refund. With original receipt, items will be returned for the full purchase price and refunds will be issued in the original method of payment. Without original receipt, items will be returned at the lowest advertised price and refunds will be issued as store credit to a W card. For any return, you will be asked for valid photo identification. We reserve the right to limit or refuse a refund. Gift cards, pre-paid cards and phone cards cannot be returned or exchanged (except where required by law).
      NOTE: This policy does not apply to prescriptions or contact lenses. See Returns: Pharmacy and Returns: Contact Lenses for more information.

• Cari says:

Where are the battery coupons in the app? I didn’t see it under coupons.

• Picchu says:

I just did the deal! It was on sale for $3.99 and the coupon took away $3.30!!!! So I got 2 pks for 0.69 cents!!!! Wow!!!

• Kath says:

So it is limit 3 but you can get 6 since 3 of the 2nd packages are free right?

• Maria says:

Thanks just picked up the batteries for my niece and nephew.

• Maria says:

Didn’t realize the original price for our batteries wasn’t $3.99 but $4.99 so as long as the batteries are the same as the picture price shouldn’t matter.

• Pam says:

The last time there was a BOGO deal and a coupon, my manager said he would only honor the coupon and would not allow the BOGO on top of that.

• melanie says:

I bought 10 packs of these yesterday, they are only .50 after the coupon. Great price for batteries – my kids go thru them like water :) Great price, I may have to pick up a few more packs next week.

• sarah says:

if anybody wants a $10 off $ 15 living social.com coupon?? send me an email at sarahsenior05@hotmail.com …..i have many to send and share :)

• Amy Stotts says:

I’ll have to stop in at WAGS for this deal, though I typically avoid that store like the plague. haha! I’ll have to pick up the Hip2Save mag pictured as well. ;)

• tg says:

Hi Collin and all hipsavers I want to share my worst nightmare @ walgreens last week. I am still in shock, last week there was a 15% off coupon for 1 day @ walgreens. So I thought I should try that (I avoid going to walgreens) and the same week they had infant milk for sale $4.99. We have 2 walgreens, I went the first one and bought infant milk and few things. Then I went to the second walgreens ( as my kid like this milk, so tried to stock up) and @ checkout,when i tried to use my milk coupon it beeped so the cashier called her manager (as the milk was for $4.99 and coupon for $5). That manager came, she looks very upset and the first thing she said I have to count money and my shift will end @ 10:30 pm( it was only 9:10pm when I was there) and you are disturbing me. I tried to be calm and explained it to her that I did the same transaction @ other walgreens and used same coupons. She said then why you are here, don’t come here go to that walgreens only. Still I didnt say anything, she messed up my transaction and after using coupons and RR I still paid out of pocket( with my coupons if she use properly I had to pay only tax) after coming home I checked my receipt and I saw bottle opener in my transaction which i didnt buy. So I called her and she asked me to come next day afternoon. I went next day and showed her my receipt and again she started you know I should have void your transaction. I said I don’t want any return or exchange just give me the bottle opener as you already ring in my transaction. She took my receipt in her hand and raised it in the air and started shouting “this is the last time I am dealing with this receipt and I don’t want to see this receipt again ever”. I was standing there @ the register and thinking what to say. She made a photo copy of my receipt and gave me bottle opener money instead of bottle opener. After that she gave me that photo copy and I was like why photo copy I need my receipt. She said you wont get your receipt and she started walking. I followed her and request her to give me my receipt as she was going in some room. She turned on me and said “let me call the cops”. Call the cops for what, she threatened me to call the cops as I was asking her my own receipt and she shoved that door on me. I was in shock and thinking what did I do, I didn’t fight or steal anything,I didn’t even raise my voice …. then why she is threatening me. I waited for her and she didn’t come out. I asked the other employees is there any one else I can talk they said she is the manager and no one else is here. I don’t know what to do but I am very upset.

• Mic says:

I’m sorry you had this experience. What she did was totally uncalled for. You definitely have to complain to corporate maybe they’ll do something about it like give you a gift card for the trouble you’ve had. Or even have the manager call you and apologize about her behavior. Speak to them about the details. If the manager didn’t want to listen to what you have to say then you gotta go to the person who is above her which probably is the district manager. Stand up for your rights as a customer. You shouldn’t be treated like that.

• tg says:

Thanks Mic, I called the corporate and complained about her, but I dont think she will apologize or they will give me any gift card. But I am not going to walgreens again.

• rosebudds says:

The next person in line is the district manager. If you go to the other walgreens ANY register is suppose to have the full list of store numbers, telephone numbers, and district office numbers. After your complaint to corporate you must call the district office as well. She is very ignorant acting like that and if she is the actual store manager and not a lead/mgt or exa she should be written up. Yes, they get write ups the same as lower mgt and hourly workers.

• tg says:

Thanx Rose, but I think even if I complain to the district manager nothing gonna happen cause one of my friend went to that walgreens and she saw the same manager there. Can you believe after she threatened me for asking my own receipt, she is still working there.

• emily says:

Can you buy more than 2 in a transaction?

• tjsmith says:

I was wondering since this is a store coupon, do you need to get a filler in order to use a RR to pay?

• Vilma says:

bought 4 packs yesterday using the coupon from the app. paid $2.12 for 4 packs (tax included)

• C says:

this is the cheapest price i’ve seen for batteries. my family uses batteries like crazy so i stocked up.

• Joanna says:

Tried this today and they would not do the BOGO so paid 99c a packet, not a bad price but not 49c.

• Where is this coupon booklet, I only have the May savings book?