$1/1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Coupon (Reset?!) = FREE at Walmart

Yay! It appears that this $1/1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Flavor Mix coupon has reset yet again, which means more FREE Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Flavor Mixes at Walmart (and likely elsewhere too). Check it out…

Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Flavor Packet $0.84
Use the $1/1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Flavor Packet coupon found here
Final cost as low as FREE!

• Em says:

I have a frugal, non chemical grossness tip for good dye! A few drops of beet juice (fresh) added to uncolored homemade icing (also very easy to make for CHEAP!) will make the prettiest pink with no extra taste!

• C says:

Has anyone come up with any alternative uses for these packets? I have a whole stack of them, but don’t use frosting that often.

• I’ve used them in cake batter. They come out pretty good :)

• llc says:

I tried the cake batter thing and I personally thought they were gross. Edible but would never make again. I tried the cherry Vanilla and the White Chocolate Raspberry in a white cake mix. Maybe other flavors turned out better.

• grace says:

I saw on a website that a girl mixes them with unflavored geletin (sp?) and liquor and makes fun flavored jello shots. She used the holiday gingerbread flavor, amaretto and a small cookie cutter and made cute gingerbread spiked jello men!!

• Yvo says:

My local commissary had free Duncan Hines creations packet coupons in their coupon box so I was able to score around 30 packets and still left enough coupons for other about 100.
    I like to add these to whip cream and use them on desserts also I’ve added them to cake and cookie batter. Delicious!

• Tasha says:

Walmart has select ones on clearance for 25 cents. That left a 75 cent overage on each one. Overage can buy the icing to go with it.

• Marsha says:

My Walmart stopped selling them and I can’t blame them. The frosting for these are quite expensive. I tried it once and it was terrible.

• connie says:

I have used these to put in just regular white frosting.

• Shelby says:

I was thinking that Connie. Won’t any can of white frosting do?

• tracy says:

actually i have tasted the frosting creations frosting and it tastes like nothing. and the white frosting you would buy normally has a sweet taste. the packets is added to it to have flavor since the frosting is lacking in that. i have tried multiple flavors of the packets. none were very good. they came up with too out of the box flavors. but the white chocolate raspberry was probably the best. i wouldnt buy them again. its a lot tastier with regular white frosting

• llc says:

I read on Amazon that the icing base is a horrible consistency – too runny. And not many good reviews on the flavors.

• Brittney says:

You’re correct. I tried it once and it was so runny it wouldn’t stay on the cupcakes. The taste wasn’t that great either…too strong.

• KeleB says:

We use them to color and scent homemade play dough and finger paints.

• Jodi says:

We have tons of these and I honestly i think they are pretty yucky. But did make a fun gift basket for a bridal shower with cake batter, icing , cake pan a variety of these packets! Turned out great!

• Niki says:

I mixed the bubble gum and the strawberry shortcake one in with vanilla ice cream to make a shake/float. Separately of course. Came out pretty tasty. I am going to dissolve the packet in water and add it to my Soda Stream and see if it works.