Calling all Target Shoppers! Target has a new in-store savings program available called Target Cartwheel. And the best part – you can use one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item purchased at your Target store. How cool is that?!
Here’s how Cartwheel works…
* First, head on over here and log in via Facebook or with your email address.
* Browse through all of the different offers available. You can search for specific items in the Search bar or click on the Browse menu to search by category. If you find an offer you like, just click on the offer image and then select the add button.
* You’ll know when an offer is on your Cartwheel when a red check appears in the corner of the card.
* When you’re ready to purchase your items at a Target store, you can either print your Cartwheel barcode from your desktop at home (click on Barcode at the top of the site) or you can use the app on your smartphone (available for both iPhones and Androids!) while in the store to access your barcode.
* When checking out, present your mobile or print barcode to the cashier just as you would any other coupon. The cashier will scan your barcode and you’ll automatically receive your savings on all of the Cartwheel offers on your list. Note that you may be asked to scan all other coupons prior to the Cartwheel Savings barcode; however, note that Target Cartwheel offers are deducted after all Target store coupons but before manufacturer’s coupons.
* Cartwheel offers are only valid in U.S. Target stores. Cartwheel is not available for redemption on Target.com or Target Canada at this time.
* Note that there is a limit one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer per item. Cartwheel offers are good on up to 4 qualifying items per transaction unless otherwise noted. Limit of 6 Cartwheel transactions per day. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Offer value may not exceed value of item purchased.