2 High Value Enfamil Coupons = *HOT* Deal On Enfamil Liquid Products at Walmart

If you’re in the market for a great deal on formula, look no further!  Head here to print a high value $10/2 Enfamil Liquid Product coupon AND a $5/1 Enfamil Liquid Product coupon! Keep in mind that these coupons do state “Purchase Must be Greater than the Amount on the Coupon”, but you should still be able to snag some nice deals with them! In fact, check out the Walmart deal you can score…

(Photo Credit: The Wally World Woman)

Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Enfamil liquid product priced around $4.98
Buy 1 Enfamil Infant liquid formula priced around $7.18
Total = $12.16
Use the $10/2 any Enfamil Liquid Products coupon found here
Final cost $2.16 total – just $1.08 each!

(Thanks, The Wally World Woman!)

• Shannon says:

Can you use these Enfamil coupons along with the Enfamil $5 checks that they send in the mail?

• Heather smith says:

yes you can. The checks are processed as checks so its not considered a coupon :) I use them all the time.

• plumaria says:

No u cant, the $5 ck are now to be used as coupons, if u read, it says, mom use as coupon, cashier use as ck. Before it was ck, but recently similac n enfamil has changed it. I believe last year

• Amy B says:

I have used the check and coupons almost every time I’ve purchased formula. (at Target, Walmart, Smith’s and Walgreens in the past year) And no one has ever denied the transaction because the $5 checks are processed as payment not as coupon.

• mandy says:

How/why do they send them in the mail? Do you have to register? I am only three months but I figure I can stock up on some good deals.

• Shannon says:

I did sign up at Enfamil and Similac’s websites when I was pregnant. You get weekly emails, they periodically send the checks and even samples.

• Heather smith says:

you can sign up and when i had my daughter last july my hospital apparently changed their procedures and instead of getting a “gift” while at the hospital they signed me up for enfamil. I didnt even know it until i got a box in the mail with all sorts of checks, coupons and 4 cans of formula. now i get the checks about every 90 days.

• diana says:

Mandy, go to their main website an register. Also if you are in wic mostlikely you will qualify for formula if you dont want to breastfeed

• Aalyah says:

Yes you can use enfamil check with coupons…. Also, if you find he infant booklet at Walgreens you can combine all 3, the manf coupon, the wags coupon, and the enfamil check, to get the best deal.

• Andria says:

The checks usually say treat as a coupon but process as a check meaning you can’t use a coupon with it

• vanessa says:

Actually they say for the consumer to treat as a coupon and the store to process like a check. I use these checks and coupons together all the time! Just did the gerber deal at target using a gerber check, target coupon and a manufacture coupon. No problem at all.

• Rainy says:

Does anyone happen to have any gerber coupons or checks they aren’t going to use? I’m sure I have enfamil or simalac to trade if interested. Thanks!

• Melissa S. says:

Is anyone willing to print and mail to me? I would be so happy to send you back a stamp! I have a 6 month old and we go through Enfamil like crazy.

Here’s my email if you are willing to be a coupon fairy…I’ll email you my address.

mlsb817 (at) yahoo.com

THANK YOU!

• julie says:

I would love the $5 off ANY enfamil product coupon if anyone would like to print for me. My little one is on nutramigen and it’s $23 for a tiny 12oz can. I will send you 2 stamps back for your trouble. Thanks! julie22754atmsndotcom

• brandice says:

where were these coupons when I was preggo 4 yrs ago.. ..sigh

• Nancy says:

Anyone willing to print, I have a family member that’s having twins and financially their not in the best situation? I would be so grateful and willing to send postage. Thank nmdelacruz@att.net

• misty says:

If anyone wants to print and send me it in the mail I would greatly appreciate it!! Due in July and do not get wic and hoping to breadtfeed and supplement formula. babywian@hot mail.com if you can tia!

• char says:

If anyone can print these for me, that’d be great! I would be eternally greatful! My little one will be on Prosobee and trying ot stock up!! If you checks you wont use, please let me know :)

char_6983 @ yahoo.com is my personal email (minus spaces)

• Tarri says:

I don’t see the 10 off 2 any more, just three different $5 and a $3

• Em says:

Curiosity: we adopted several of our children so obviously they were formula fed, but I never understood…what’s the pro to liquid formula?

• JanaGad says:

I think convenience. With the powder formulas the best way to really mix it up (at least for me) has been to shake it really well instead of stirring but then you get air bubbles so for babies with sensitive stomachs premixed is probably helpful with gas issues.

• Aalyah says:

My computer is giving me a hard time printing, so I was wondering if anyone can print the formula coupons for me? I will send you the postage back and print whatever coupons you want and send them if u want extras or see if I have any coupons you my b interested in… Please and thank you…. Please email me at aalyh04@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance

• alissa says:

if anyone has any extra printed,I would love them,thanks

• tiffany says:

Anyone has coupon check for enfamil that they don’t use, I have similac coupon check that I willing to trade

• Kacie says:

I need help desperately finding checks or coupons for enfamil. I have no money, ran out of wic, and need formula. I signed up for the enfamil savings just now, but don’t know when those coupons will come. I live in CT; does anyone know if the powder formula is on sale anywhere????? If anyone could mail me coupons nytengale714@yahoo.com I would be eternally grateful

• elizabeth says:

Anyone have extra coupons or checks? Would appreciate! Email is gltzglimmer@hotmail.com

• tara says:

hi can someone print them for me? it wil be a great help.

• Stach says:

I click on the link but a blank page comes up. Not sure where I can get these!!