Staples: Free Ream of Copy Paper (After Rebate), 50% Off Crayola and Avery Binders + More

In addition to the Staples Deals I posted here, you can head over here to print out a coupon valid for a FREE Ream of Staples Copy Paper Select after Staples Easy Rebate!

Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

You can also head on over to the Staples.com Coupon page to print off a couple new coupons that will score you some fantastic deals through 5/18! Note that you can only use these in-store. Here are some of the best ones I spotted…

* 50% Off All Staples Better Binders
* 50% Off All Avery Heavy Duty and Heavy Duty View Binders
* 50% Off All Crayola Items
* 50% Off BIC for Her Writing Instruments

+ more!

(Thanks, Brandice!)

• brandice says:

The BIC for her are awesome!!!

• Tim says:

So…does this mean we give them the coupon, but still have to go online to fill out the rebate? Dumb question, probably. Or, do we just give them the coupon and get e free ream?

• Becky says:

I wonder if we can use the bic for her coupon that came out a couple weeks ago and their 50% off coupon. I’ll try later today :)

• Nadia says:

For the rebate, will you get a check back or store credit to use on future purchases?

Thanks.

• Craig says:

Oh these are normal a choice of check, Paypal, etc. NO store credit crap here! :) HTH! The store credit ones are the Staples Rewards which I personally think are a joke! btw. -too much hassle IMO.

• gohogsgoinar says:

You can save printer ink by downloading their super-easy to use app :)

• Sheri Stone says:

where do i go to submit the rebate. I just got my rewards card last week and bought some of the 5 ream paper cases that had 100% rebates. Not sure where on the rewards site to go to enter the rebate
    Please help!!

• Cindy says:

I can’t seem to find this deal on the staples website under the coupons section. Also when i looked up the item number it won’t show up. In the weekly ad, staples has a deal where you buy 1 and get the other free through rebate $5.99 on staple brand ream of paper. Could this be for that one? or is this completely free like the hammermill one a few weeks ago back in April? If anyone does this deal, could you report back?

• Megan says:

I just got from staples. The rebate is for the staples copy paper select. I paid 7.49 and then got the rebate for 7.49.